•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
When do u shop? When u know there's a big sale /offer at a Mall? When you need to buy? Or just simply when u want to because ur a shopaholic?
I just go whenever I feel like toπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ I work at MAC and anothing store, both are in the mall so I just wait till I go on break and shop as much as I wantπŸ˜ƒ

Ava

- Ahh i shop when i feel like it.
shopping helps you forget stress and depression. - no joke.
i go:
-when im bored 
- when i need something
-when theres a sale
basicly i go all the time 🀣

Originally posted by .Jiya.

- Ahh i shop when i feel like it.
shopping helps you forget stress and depression. - no joke.
i go:
-when im bored 
- when i need something
-when theres a sale
basicly i go all the time 🀣

i kno rite it does help u forget stress and depression ! that is true for me! and i go when i am bored , to hang out with friends, when there is a sale.!
every saturday i go shopping. Here in germany there are lot of places to shop. I prefer to buy when stuff is on sale but if i need anything urgently like leggins or shoes i just buy them.
im a shopaholic....bt i cant shop all d tym cos i dont earn myself.......usually i shop wen i need....πŸ˜”.........bt i luv shoppin.....
i'm a shopaholic lol if you know me then it wasnt even necessary to post this but 9 out of 10 times when u ask what i did that ay one of the answers includes shopping
its pretty bad loll but i live in socal and the shopping is literally the best next to NYC