King of Television Industry- Gurmeet Choudhary

Posted: 13 years ago
I have been watching TV since the days of Arun Govil's Ramayan. After that I have countless number of serials. I have appreciated the work of some actors too like KANWALJITH in FARMAAN. He potrayed as Angry Young Man in that serial. If I compare MAAN to that of Kanwaljith, I have never watched acting to be so real like that of Gurmeet's.
His Facial Expressions without dialogue is a treat to our eyes. His delivery of Dialogue is excellent.
Last but not the least his looks.
God might have taken time to make him. His eyebrows, his expressive eyes, sharp nose, sweet lips, hot and sexy body......
His smile injured many hearts.

It was the first time I have enjoyed a Dance in a serial.
He is liked by people of all ages.

In all ways, I think GURU as his fans call him  is a PERFECT MAN as an ACTOR, and as a HUMAN BEING in real life too.
He looks like GREEK GOD.

Considering all the above factors, GURMEET is the KING of Entertainment Industry.

IF YOU LIKE IT. Press the LIKE button.
Edited by sudhagb - 13 years ago
yes he relli is a king..!!!1luv him too tooo too the coreeee..!!!nyc thread..:)
Originally posted by neha-2

yes he relli is a king..!!!1luv him too tooo too the coreeee..!!!nyc thread..:)

Thank you very much
If you are interested in DVD quality GEET videos, Come to Geet forum and check the thread GEET Videos IN DVDS
hai i accept him as the real king of television and very to be a great fan of him
😛
yes ,he is i personally adire him not only he is a good actor bt also a good human being!!!!!!!!he is d king of many of us,he is most promising,most desrved famous actor now dese days,....................love u my prince!!!!!!!!

Hi Friends.......I m back......😃
First of all , Thank you so much for your support.....🤗

Hope you like it..........!!!!!!!!!!😉

Love You All......❤️
Ya truly....... Gurmeet s d king of tele.......He s d king of expressions.......luv his acting.........luv his eyes.........He s so hot.......luv u guru........
Vey Trus! U R  KING, Who is going to RULE n THIS ERA. Keep it UP. Luv U
Posted: 12 years ago
😃 I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY GC KO DEKHTE MERI BOLTI BAND HO JAATI HAI... AUR FACE PE BADI SI SMILE AA JAAATI HAI 😃 😃 Bilkul aise... actually i love.GC DC DD... ALL THREE R MY FAVORITES ...
Posted: 12 years ago
Gurmeet ! U R Truly KING OF SMALL SCREEN ... Your Complete...Running Short of Words in your Praise...GOD BLESS U ...Keep Rocking...ADORE U...