Pavitra Rishta

brief update 30th july 2010

cool127 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saffiyyah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much Krishna ! Ur the star of the day😉⭐️
Tweeg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What I don't get is why everyone is so afraid of Shravani. She's like a spoilt child throwing a tantrum because no one will give her any candy! And then everyone wants to make everything ok for her. Why is she so special? I could accept the "special treatment" when she was pregnant - and she could get away with it then, but now?
Guess they don't have any new story line. 😊 Back to the same issues from pre-leap. 🤢
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tweeg

What I don't get is why everyone is so afraid of Shravani. She's like a spoilt child throwing a tantrum because no one will give her any candy! And then everyone wants to make everything ok for her. Why is she so special? I could accept the "special treatment" when she was pregnant - and she could get away with it then, but now?

Guess they don't have any new story line. 😊Back to the same issues from pre-leap. 🤢

My dear its because she can only give them back their sachu..... thats why for their selfish motives they have kept her... tell me if by any chance shrav wld have lost the baby during preg.. will savita still be during her seva??? . thy want sachin back in form of his son.. thats why they are not letting her go nor are they letting archu go.. they are dangling like a see saw...Edited by pallai - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update :))

Oh god, Shravni is so desparate to get married!! which NEVER gonna happen!!!
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the charecter shravni is just impossible 😡
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
uffff this Shravani!!! Thanks for the update
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The story is not moving forward at all.  It is what Choo wants she must be pacified, Fed up of her same old excuse by threatening to leave the house and take sachin with her. Instead of one year leap they should have taken few more leap in the story.  Also what has happened to Umi who was pregnant and Ashwin??? No recap on them by Satish family at all.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
shravani get over urself. she is soooooo 🤬 annoying.😡 thanks for the update.