BV - July 30th 2010 - Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Boring, filler episode, so here's a short update

Bhairav tells Khajan that they will be taking Anandi back to sasra the day after her birthday. Khajan feels bad and wishes he could spend more time with Anandi. Bhairav says that the day after the birthday is the only good day astrologically after which there are no good days for a while. Anandi looks happy at the idea of going to her sasra so Khajan agrees. Sumitra tells Anandi that Jagya will be coming too. Anandi is very happy. Phooli is going to stay with Anandi until her Bidaai.

Anandi and Phooli talk at night (boring scene) about how excited she is to go back and how much she misses Jagya.

At Jetsar, the preparations are in full swing for the birthday and Anandi's bidaai. Sumitra tells Bhairav to call Jagya and find out when he is coming. Jagya is out trekking with his school friends. Bhairav contacts Jagya's teacher who says Jagya is on a hike and cannot be reached for 2-3 days. Sumtira is upset that Jagya won't make it back in time for Anandi's birthday.

Anandi meanwhile is daydreaming about Jagya thinking of what to wear. Khajan and Govind go over the bidaai preparations. Bhago comes there and says she had kept some mannat that she has to fulfill the next day, so she won't be there for the Birthday celebrations, but she will be back for the bidaai. Anandi feels bad.

Precap : Couldn't see...feel free to post.

Why are they sending Bhago away...is something going to happen to her????

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks for the update....
ya i guess sumthe might happen to her.. cos there were some articles around which mentioned she might quit...also i think once anandi goes to her sasra they wnt focus much on her parents .. may be only when there is some celebrations at her place...

also jagya is still in school?? if anandi herself is 18 yrs jagya shld be atleast 2 yrs elder to her.. which makes him arnd 20 .. wat the heck is a 20 yr old doing in school picnic 😆
yeah, i heard that too,everyday there are different rumours- dadisa will have new look,   vikrant not happy with role so leaving , vibha wants to leave as she is younger than pratyusha so doesnt wanna play older role , now bhairavi wants to leave too ... anandi ki ma   ko
sasuraal genda phool ki shooting ke liye jaana hai 😉 isi liye   balika vadhu ke liye samay nahi hai ... 😆
lets wait and watch who all will be left in the serial by next month 🤔
It's soooo boring after the leap 😔

Thanks for the update 👏
Thanx 4 d update................really very boring episode.

Please can anybody notice new anandi's hairstyle. It is pathetic and i doubt anybody in this world has a hair stye like that.

thanx for the lovely update..i wonder how much of the original cast is going to stay on...so many new articles abt sum person or other leaving..

thanks for teh update

wondering how the story is going to go ahead with all this