Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 30 July 2010 Written Update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine...Rajshri getting worried about varsha..Sneha falling for Naitik😳 all the more And Finally akshara decides to confront Naitik on Saree issue😲

The episode starts with NaKsh...Naitik's mobile was placed on bed and a message came..Naitik pick his mobile and checked the message.It was from Sneha😉...Naitik read the message and it was as follows:

Thank you Naitik Jee for helping me and thank you also for gifting me a Beautiful Saree.....

Naitik after reading the message saw akshara standing at the door..And then he started smiling to act as he is smiling after reading the message..Akshara came to naitik and was about to say something but naitik interrupts😆 and says that he has forgotten to say the driver to refill the car..I will just go and say him..Saying so He went....Akshara first keep on looking the mobile placed on bed and then think that whose message has come ..Naitik was smiling so much after reading that message!!!!!Thinking so he picked up Naitik's mobile to check but then again she put it back on bed...But then when she couldnt resist she again pick his mobile and open MY MESSAGES....and she was about to open INBOX.....Naitik came and take his mobile from her and says that i have to call Rahul as we all are planning to meet now~!~Akshara says ok..Naitik goes away and Akshara with mixed expressions on her face keep on looking at his disappearing image😭😲.......

At Varsha's Mom House Varsha and her mom were sitting on floor and doing yoga..Varsha's Mom tell her that u should do yoga daily as its good for ur and ur upcoming baby health..Varsha smiles....An old friend of Varsha's mom came to give prasad....They make her sit...Varsha was going to make tea for the lady but her phone rings....It was None other then😆 Rajshri MATA....😉Rajshri ask varsha about her health and say her that she had just call to remind her to read what daddi has said her..varhsa tells her that she had already read that in morning after getting up...Rajshri says thats good.Varsha tells her that she was doing yoga with maa..Rajshri gets worried and says that u should not take stress and do such things..They could be harmful in any manner.You should take care of your in this condition.Varsha's Mom call her so Varsha say bye to rajshri and put the phone.

After knowing that varsha was doing yoga,Rajshri gets worried😲.Daddi came and ask her what happened.Rajshri tell her that varsha was doing yoga with her mom.In this condition how could she do this.Daddi says if she was doing then whats the problem in it.?~Her mom has learnt yoga and she is her mother so she will only do the things which is better for her.Why are you thinking so much and getting worried😲?..Rajshri says Whatever !!!But i think we should say to Sulekha Behen to stop yoga with Varsha as it could be dangerous for Varsha.Daddi makes her understand that she is her mother and she knows everything!!She will take care of her as we do!!~~!!And one more thing please dont call again and again to Varsha.May be Sulekha G mind it.Saying so Daddi went leaving rajshri with her worried Expressions!!~~!!😲😲😆.....

In NAKSH Room Naitik was doing his work on his laptop and akshara was folding clothes.Then Akshara gets up and put the clothes in cupboard.In the meanwhile,messages start coming on Naitik's Mobile one after the other.!~Akshara didnt say anything.Then she says to naitik to get up as she has to correct the bedsheet!She herself goes and start to pick Naitik things from bed but Naitik stops him and says that i will do my self.He himself pick all the things and pick his laptop and was about to go!But akshara calls him and says then i will pack your Lunch!~Naitik says ok!Both came downstairs.Then Naitik says that i forgot my designs file in Room.I will just get it!Naitik keeps his mobile and bag on table and went up.On seeing Naitik's mobile Akshara says to herself that who is messaging Naitik😲 since morning.Akshara picks Naitik mobile 😆but then says that i should not read!and started packing Naitik's lunch and after doing so she again went to table and her eyes fell on Naitik's mobile.Akshara after thinking so much picks Naitik mobile but in the meanwhil
😉
e Naitik came so she again put his mobile on table.Naitik came and says to Akshara that we all friends had made plan today to meet😉...But i think as usual u must have loads of work to do at home so you will not be able to come so i will not force u.You do ur house work I will go alone to meet them.And saying so ,he went!!!!!!😲😭....And Akshara keep on thinking there about Naitik's new AtTiTuDe.

Nandani talking on phone with Bhabhi Maa😛.Nandani saying to Bhabhi Maa to send her sweaters and jackets as she is going with mohit for 2 days!~!And after saying so she hangs up!Mohit came.Nandani tell her that i have said maa to sent my sweaters as there will be much cold there!if u need anything then...Mohit says no i dont need anything!Nandani says no problem ! We will only manage in what we have!Mohit says that there is no need of that also.Nandani asks Why😲.Mohit tells her that trip has been cancelled!Nandani says Why?.Mohit says that they have delayed it due to some official reason😕.And its good that they have delayed it.Now we have four days of holidays!Nandani says ok!then i will unpack our luggage😭.Mohit says why?We will go somewhere else!Tell me where u want to go!😉.Nandani says i will go anywhere but u should be with me!😉😳😳!!!!!

Sneha was making designs.Her cousin Mithali came and say her to do hurry!Sneha says her that Naitik observed everything very keenly so she want to make perfect designs this time.Mithali says that we will get late for the film in impressing Ur Naitik.😆Sneha says that i think i should call naitik and tell him that the designs are ready or i should courier the designs!!But these designs are urgent and if i courier they will get late so i should give him myself the designs!

Naitik with his friends.His phone rings.It was from Sneha😳.She tells Naitik that designs are ready.Should i came to give the designs to u to ur office.Naitik tell her that i am not in office.He asks her that if u can come to the Resort to give me the designs as they are urgently needed.Sneha says that resort came in my way.I will come and give the designs to u there!Sneha after ending the call starting smiling and blushing!😃😊😳...

Sneha came to the Resort wearing the saree which Naitik has bought for her yesterday!Naitik's friend was teasing him saying that today u have no wife and no girlfriend with u.In the meanwhile,sneha came there and naitik introduce her to all.And sneha gave the design File to Naitik.After seeing the designs Naitik says to sneha that these designs are Awesome!They are exactly alike the designs which our client wants!u have done fab job!Naitik friend's wife praised the saree of sneha and sneha looked thankfully at naitik!!And then as she was about to turn her feet got twisted and she was not able to walk.Naitik and his friends say her to go to doctor.Naitik supports her till the car!In the meanwhile,Rajshri and Kaki were coming after doing Shopping and were discussing that they all miss varsha .When rajshri suddenly saw naitik but she couldnt see the girl's face with him so she assumes it to be Akshara.She called them and run behind them also but it was too late.Naitik with sneha has already went!Then rajshri says that they even didnt listen.Kaki says may be because of loud noise they wasnt able to hear us!Rajshri says i will call akshara after going home!!

Varsha;s feet were paining very much.She was not able to bear the pain so decide to take the medicine which her maa takes always for the pain!!!!😲...

Naitik drops Sneha and ask her how u will go from here.Sneha tells him that she has called his cousin mithali.She came.Sneha says thanks to naitik again says that i will inform u as i will make designs.naitik says her not to stress much and call him when she will made the designs.How to collect the designs from her will be decide later😲  and after dropping her naitik went!Sneha keep on looking naitik's car till it disappeared!

Varsha calls akshara and ask her that how was ur surprise of saree by naitik jee?Akshara says her leave that u tell how are u!Varsha says i am only eating n eating.i will soon be fat if i eat like this.!~akshara smiles.Varsha then again ask her do u like the saree?!~akshara says that saree was not for me.Varsha ask then for whom it was!akshara says that i dont know!I cant understand anything!~!Today he went with his friends without me.he says that i must have some work at home.Before he always force me to come with him but today he was very changed!Now he had no interest in me.I dont get if he was going with his friends or with someone else!Varsha says her what r u saying all this!u must confront him asap about this otherwise these things might create big problems later!~akshara says yes u r right!i will ask him today!!!

So at last the update is completed!!!!!ENJOY!
Sorry for the mistakes as i am not well today so i have just write it in hurry!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u mahi for the fab update...😊
sneha, nooooooo
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u mahi for wonderful update
finally bharat nari jaagye .....or rashi mata tho hai baki kaa kaam ki liye  👏naitik teri khar nahi
_Divya_ thumbnail
 thnx 4 d update Maheen
take care of urself
yaar bechari Sneha.....uska toh dill tootega