~ Sabke Pyaare Ichcha-Ichcha Appreciation Thread ~

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone please welcome to the appreciation thread of the lead lady of  Uttaran, a sweetheart and darling to many. I appreciate ur inputs in appreciating this character n I guess i dont have say the obvious but for the convinienence of those who dont understand the meaning of appreciation it means it is not allowed to write anything against this character. I want this thread to bring happiness and joy 2 all those who read it.

This post will not be complete if we dont mention about little Ichcha too, though i never watched this soap a lot at tht time but i do recognise shez a wonderful bundle of talent and she was the main reason many got hooked to this soap btw incl me.So the credit goes to our little Ichcha darling I mean Sparsh..for giving us so much joy. God Bless you darling with good health, knowledge, fame sucesss every thing you yearn for. Amen

Sparsh Khanchandani

Tina Dutta who adorns the role of grown up Ichcha is a great actress  acheving so much fame in her first national soap,and won many an award for her excellant acting I wish to say shez an actress par excellence with a very bright future to the likes of the great stalwart of Indian film industry Meena Kumari who is a legendary queen for grief stricken roles. I wish you Tina the very best in your life & sucess in all your future endeavours.

Comming to Ichcha in the story.

Ichcha is a simple, selfless, gorgeous young lady with many a noble thoughts and aspirations. She is the darling to Ammo, Jogi, all her students & friends except one and last but not the least to both Veer and Vansh. I feel she needs a fairy mother to guide n support  her and achieve success in everything she does.

So here it is this thread open to all of you for ur inputs. Have a great time.👍🏼

Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail

shivani9 thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlA6eL0Wpu8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZAuX7Tz3Xc[/YOUTUBE]

VM with hindi songs....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qRh8qDlelk[/YOUTUBE]

Same VM with English songs....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOPfeKYOX0o[/YOUTUBE]

sanjaykedari thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

Hi everyone please welcome to the appreciation thread of the lead lady of in Uttaran, a sweetheart and darling to many. I appreciate ur inputs in appreciating this character n I guess i dont have say the obvious but for the convience of those who dont understand the meaning of appreciation it means it is not allowed to write anything against this character. I want this thread to bring happiness and joy 2 all those who read it.

This post will not be complete if we dont mention about little Ichcha too, though i never watched this soap a lot at tht time but i do recognise shez a wonderful bundle of talent and she was the main reason many got hooked to this soap btw incl me.So the credit goes to our little Ichcha darling I mean Sparsh..for giving us so much joy. God Bless you darling with good health, knowledge, fame sucesss every thing you yearn for. Amen

Tina Dutta who adorns the role of Ichcha is a great actress  acheving so much fame in her first national soap,and won many an award for her excellant acting I wish to say shez an actress par excellence with a very bright future to the likes of the great stalwart of Indian film industry Meena Kumari who is a legendary queen for grief stricken roles. I wish you Tina the very best in your life & sucess in all your future endeavours.

Comming to Ichcha in the story.

Ichcha is a simple, selfless, gorgeous young lady with many a noble thoughts and aspirations. She is the darling to Ammo, Jogi, all her students & friends except one and last but not the least to both Veer and Vansh. I feel she needs a fairy mother to guide n support  her and achieve success in everything she does.

So here it is this thread open to all of you for ur inputs. Have a great time.👍🏼

Kindly note I shall update more as time goes...

hey my dear Ichaki...so sweet n cute...
thank u shivaniji for posting it.....loving memories...😊
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohhh Thanks Shivani for opening this!!! 🤗 🤗
shivani9 thumbnail
SanjayJI & Divya Darling Many Tqs for ur support...👍🏼
akashnanda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
main bhi hoon...... love u for this post thanks dear.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akashnanda

main bhi hoon...... love u for this post thanks dear.

Ur very sweet, ur included dear..have a great time
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank You for this wonderful Idea...this will be the Best Appreciation Thread for our ICHCHA
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago