~ Sabke Pyaare Ichcha-Ichcha Appreciation Thread ~ - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by IisBliss

u forgot my name dear 😳 .. can u pls add me too?? πŸ˜ƒ

Darling i didnt forget, i didnt want to misuse my friendship u see, coz some of my friends may not be liking Ichcha( i guess) so i dont add the names unless hinted, kya pata agar koi mujhey sue kiya thoe...u know i 'm kidding dont u darling...πŸ˜†

job done dear..welcome to the thread hope u have a gr8 time here..
Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shivani109

yaa just had my dinner and logged bac kinto the forum waisey i was having a lot of masti these last few days, coz i was off for few days b4 my new post in a new city,got to pack my books and clothes and its such a pain to move places..

yaaa sparsh is a bundle of talent and very sweet n intelligent tooo, i watched her znd, very hard working and absolutely perfect in delivery of goods whether acting or in dancing, i love her....shez a wonderful kid, btw did u know shez offered a hollywood film too..

Which Hollywood film Shivani? Wow. she is no doubt a talented kid. I love everything about her. Her cute smile wow. Me soch rahi thhi, mujhe beti hui to.... me bhi uski naam "Sparsh" rakhungi πŸ˜‰ he he.
Originally posted by morel

Which Hollywood film Shivani? Wow. she is no doubt a talented kid. I love everything about her. Her cute smile wow. Me soch rahi thhi, mujhe beti hui to.... me bhi uski naam "Sparsh" rakhungi πŸ˜‰ he he.

πŸ˜† zarur kyon nahe shez so talented unlike..πŸ˜‰...anyways coming to her film, i'm not sure of the name but its a famous production definately, it was in the news 4-6 months back..appr
Friends this is how we all look on the statue of Truth / Ichcha fans, nice naaaa

Edited by shivani109 - 13 years ago

Friends this is how we all look on the statue of Truth / Ichcha fans, nice naaaa

Wow you are so talented Shivani :)
Originally posted by morel

Wow you are so talented Shivani :)

Tqs Buddy ur very kind in ur appreciation, it was just an idea n the result we have here...hope i can continue 2 maintain the shape if more members wish to become fans..😳

wow............
she is looking too much cute  here.................
I'm also an ichcha fan. d things I like most abt her r
1. being simple
2. Caring
3, Never tells lies
4. Never really cares abt money and wealth
5. Thinks abt everybody else b4 herself
6, And naturally beautiful and innocent looking

She did some mistakes b'coze of backstabbing by some so called friends but she did realize her mistake

i love ichchaπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sahera - 13 years ago
Nice pics shivani ji
Btw she is looking good even in widow's simple dress she is in for last few episodes