Thendral

Thendral poll- regarding villain

Poll

What do you think Vel should be like in the end..?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am just gathering ur views and opinions on this since Vel has been missing from Thendral for quite some time.. so pls feel free to vote! Do share your opinions on why you think it should be that way..

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Nice Poll Nikila Akka!!....👏

Actually i want to see Velayudham going mad...Noo big reasons for that.....I want to see something different in this serial, yenna in every serial Villains thirunthuranga....so this serial different.ah irukatthum.....!!...
😛😉
😉
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am pretty sure that Vel will be twice as bad when he wakes up from the coma, so that he will give twice as much trouble to Thulasi and TA.  Illaina how will Thuls get the chance to shed more tears and yell some more at Paati, and how will TA make more and more problems for himself?  And how will the director run this show for another three years?  Remember the lessons learned from TMS, which was interesting three years back, and now is merely boring.
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want him to change like Thilaka and behave according to his age and be like a father for Thulasi, but not only in the final week of this serial, i know it is not possible....but i already miss him in this serial and his absence is one of the reasons for Thendral for being boring right now.
SweetyGreen thumbnail
ya ya its too boring to see the serial nowadays without vel character... he must turn in to new leaf.. or he will become psycho i feel..
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eljay

I am pretty sure that Vel will be twice as bad when he wakes up from the coma, so that he will give twice as much trouble to Thulasi and TA.  Illaina how will Thuls get the chance to shed more tears and yell some more at Paati, and how will TA make more and more problems for himself?  And how will the director run this show for another three years?  Remember the lessons learned from TMS, which was interesting three years back, and now is merely boring.

Eljay...I won't be surprised if the same fate applies to Thendral....today we saw TA and his frens going in circles trying to track Murugesu's home. The trio found it all right but M's wife was far too smart for them to handle - she took the kattai and bang on her bro's head to make it look like TA has done - then sent him off to the police station to lodge a report on the 3 so called "rowdies". Imagine she could handle the 3 men - not at all frightened. 😲 They wasted so much of time showing them searching for Murugesu place - just to buy time.

All of us will go kelivis and kelavans before TA and Thuls ties the knot.....how long to wait?? ...I am already getting tired and feeble..!!...😭