What will Thamizh do next?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK???????????????//

Whether Mr. TA is gonna either...
1. Marry Charu out of guilt due to recent Charu/Niteesh angelic deeds for the family?
2. Go more paithiyum over Thuls and become a fully UNfunctional person?
3. Lose cool and burst out the truth to Charu and TA's mom about Thuls?
4. Turn into a stalker and follow Thuls till she bursts out the truth?
5. Forgets Thuls for JUST 5 mins long enough to catch Murugesan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
He's gonna get fully mad and totally non-functional till he finds out the truth behind Thulasi's behavior which has been bothering him too much! So after figuring out what happened, he'll probably confront Lavanya and his mum! And there's no way he can forget Thuls even for a minute.. approm enna 5 mins? :PEdited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Yes u r frds.Thulasi may be ready to sacrifice tamizh.But seems to unable to concentrate his work without talking to thulasi even a sec.good
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he only would  open his mouth to everyone when he comes to know the reason behind Thulasi's ignorance.He was ready to jump into the depth because he thought Thulasi would have called him.If he knows the truth, then noone can stop him to burst out and to go to Thulasi to get her back.Hmmm....and Thulasi as usual would insult him more until she gets a tight slap from him.
Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theiva

I think he only would  open his mouth to everyone when he comes to know the reason behind Thulasi's ignorance.He was ready to jump into the depth because he thought Thulasi would have called him.If he knows the truth, then noone can stop him to burst out and to go to Thulasi to get her back.Hmmm....and Thulasi as usual would insult him more until she gets a tight slap from him.

Thulasi really deserves this.........how much he is melting forgetting everything.........this nut is thinking she is doing good ....no way she is actually making him feel worse........

i hope at least this situation brings boldness in TA to burst out the truth to every1..............

i feel he is already mad with thulasi to the core............like we are all mad with T and T........he he he

Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi,

but there are chances that TA may get married to Charu after hearing that she took steps to relieve him from police and helped his mom.But Tulsi dint even think about his problem...and his friend Kanagu is goign to confuse him to marry charu instead of Tulsi...
and TA will hear his friends words.....

but it should not happen...thats not my wish...

gudgal thumbnail
I have a strong gut feeling that the director will show all preps for TA-charu wedding and on the wedding day something will happen, that will make both TA and thulsi change their mind and something like Vel-thulsi episode where in the last minute the story changed. so in the mandapam thulsi will come running and say I love u tamil and tamil will say I want to marry thulsi and then the story will take a turn
Shemmo thumbnail
If he came to know the reason behind Thulasi ignorance, he will say blubber everything to his Mom...If she still blackmails him he will blackmail her back...Hahaha...

I wish soon he should tell everyone his position and love towards Thuls!!