Chellameh

Chellameh Aug 2-6th Updates & Discussions - Page 3

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks roja. Apt name for Beach...Kadarkarayandi...his Snega [ he calls her like that] is going to swindle & make him Aandi.

ya ya me too noticed tat name.. very funny aandi.. kadarkaraiyaan became aandyappan..ha ha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Roja
After watching Thursday's episode, I have decided to quit watching this serial. I'll stick around to encourage the updaters.
srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Roja for the update.  Omni's next task is ready...round up the gang .AK will have more faith in Omni's abilities than the police & omni will live up to that.
neasamalar thumbnail
Chellama the great chellameh, she is going problem by problem.  first was family, than garment factory and now AK's prob.  if i am in her shoe, i half mad.  she is really mighty woman👏 especailly at this time of pregnancy.  she's great.  i just wonder if there is any woman like that in this world.  frens, can anyone tell me...... Edited by neasamalar - 13 years ago
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh god. what was that? r**e scene in serial? i think i remember r**e scene in earlier in Radaan serial. (but not sure which serial. may be selvi or annamalai. that scene wasso disgusting )why must bring the press and make it big issue? i hate this kind scene. what is the point? and that crap call CM for help. i think if his house on fire, he will call CM first and wait for Dheivam Vaaku from CM!!!
and that stupid karthik and his mother. will she will do the same thing if its happened to her daughter?
i think the serial director has their own competition. who will come out with stupiest and worst tv serial. if not they all wont come out with this kind crap. anyway thanks roja for updates.
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: neasamalar

Chellama the great chellameh, she is going problem by problem.  first was family, than garment factory and now AK's prob.  if i am in her shoe, i half mad.  she is really mighty woman👏 especailly at this time of pregnancy.  she's great.  i just wonder if there is any woman like that in this world.  frens, can anyone tell me......

there is only other  woman like that in this world....malar, no morning sickness, wont feel tried, wont go to washroom frequent.  strong as iron. 😕 that is our CM.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Aishi, Sumi akka and Roja akka.

After reading Brinnys post yesterday, i was curious and went to see what happend...my Godness..what a utterubbish scene..i was disgusted and forwarded the whole thing...YUCKS.🤢🤢

Why on the earth show something like this when they can develop on the already getting out of the story.

Maybe that Madhu will finally change to a better person or one of the friends who was part on that gangrape could be Sivasus son?? so this one will finally understand CM as she will be the only who will stand up against that gang🤔
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Thanks for the update Aishi, Sumi akka and Roja akka.

After reading Brinnys post yesterday, i was curious and went to see what happend...my Godness..what a utterubbish scene..i was disgusted and forwarded the whole thing...YUCKS.🤢🤢

Why on the earth show something like this when they can develop on the already getting out of the story.

Maybe that Madhu will finally change to a better person or one of the friends who was part on that gangrape could be Sivasus son?? so this one will finally understand CM as she will be the only who will stand up against that gang🤔

WOW great thought dear of tat person who gangrape would be Sivasu's son... i feel it will be true aahaana... lets see..

and tat Madhu character will change after tat i feel or it might be sivasu's plan...

who knows only our omni CM knows as she will come and do some major help in finding the group who did tat bad to Anjali AK's daughter.... ha ha ha
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honeydaisy

there is only other woman like that in this world....malar, no morning sickness, wont feel tried, wont go to washroom frequent. strong as iron. 😕that is our CM.

yes well said honeydaisy.. they show CM as very strong iron lady in this whole world tat too in pregnancy time she works like this as if she does not care anything....is there any woman in this world like this??
neasamalar thumbnail
yes, i agree with you, daisy.  have a good weekdays, guys.  my kids got test next whole week and i need to submit my final assignment.  i am too tired with the both item.  if chellama in my shoe, i think its peanut for her......😊