Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH 2nd August 2010 Written update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine...Cute Nakssh Convo😳!!!And A mohini Scene😆😳 also!!!!Rest all Daily Drama😆

The episode starts with Sneha and Mithali talking!!Sneha says to Mithali that naitik jee has helped me out so much!He is so nice-hearted man😳😳.Mithali says what else?sneha says dont u know what else😳!I dont know anything but he alloted me such a big n difficult task!Mithali says her to stop😆 as she dont want to listen more praising of  him!Mithali says to sneha that he has done so much for u😆 so u should at least say him thank u in a good way😉!Sneha says yes u r saying right but how i thank him!Cant understand anything!😲Mithali says her to give naitik a surprise gift!!Sneha says good idea.But what should i gift him!

Akshara with worried expressions on her face 😲..Waiting for Naitik and roaming in the Hall.!😆...Akshara says to herself that Varsha was saying correct!I should talk to him clearly!😉..Naitik came with a sweet smile on his face and ask akshara that u didnt ask that where i had gone?😆Akshara says i know!Naitik says that u dont know anything!😉We all had so much fun but u were busy in ur house work!😛U enjoy doing that!And then Naitik says i will go n get fresh!!!😃Akshara stops Naitik and says him that i want to talk to u!😲.I....I.....I Want to know.....Rashmi as usual came🤣..and ask Naitik that had he paid the interner Bill or not?😆..Naitik says him that all bill are paid together!Rashmi says then come with me and check that why internet is not connecting!😭I have to do very urgent work!!(konsa urgent kam hai rashmi aapko🤣)..Naitik glance upon and akshara first and then went in with Rashmi😉...Akshara gets a call from Rajshri......Rajshri says her that today i miss the chance of meeting u!Akshara asks How?Rajshri tells her that today i saw u and Jamai Saa in Market!Me and choti were there!We called u so many times but u both didnt listen!😭Akshara says that u must have seen someone else!We didnt went to Big Bazaar!Rajshri says what are you saying this?The car was also of Jamai Saa!!!U both were sitting in that!Acha u tell me first that u were wearing saree of Red Colour?😲Choti also had seen u both!!What happened!That were u both naa😲😲.......Akshara lied to Rajshri and says yes that were we both!!I was thinking that Why we both listen to ur call!I was with Naitik!!We had went to Big Bazaar!Naitik had to buy his shirts thats why we went there!😲🥱.....And then she changes the topic n ask Rajshri that What they had bought from there!rajshri told her that They buy few household things!We saw u while crossing the road but u both were in hurry!😆Then rajshri ends the call saying that vishambhar must be coming anytime and she has to prepare for the Dinner as well!Akshara says ok !Take care!😭😭Then after ending the call Akshara says that who had Maa seen with Naitik and that too in Red Saree😆....

Nandani was putting the things rightly when her phone rings!She went to pick it!😲It was for mohit!She tells that he is not at home!You can give ur message to me!!!Then Her expressions changes and she say firstly Why?Then after a pause she says?why like this😲?...The scene Changes to Naksh..

Naitik came n sit on BeD!!Akshara too came n sit on her side of bed!😉...Naitik first for few seconds stare Akshara😃😉😳.....And when akshara look at him He says that today After so many days I enjoyed so much with my friends!I am Feeling very relaxed today!What did u do today!Akshara says nothing Important !Naitik says ok!I am very tired !Lets sleep!Akshara says Naitik I want to talk to you!I want to ask u before also but u were busy so i was not able to talk to u!Naitik says Say !What u want to Ask?!?!!Akshara says U have brought a saree for me?The saree u have bought from Mall is for me???😲😲..Naitik tried to supress  his smile😉😆...and says which saree?I havent buy any saree from Any Mall!!Akshara looked at him with shocked n worried expressions😲!!!and says that what r u saying naitik?Hadnt u bought a saree yesterday from Mall?Naitik nods his head in No!!..Akshara says naitik why r u lieing to ME????😲.....Naitik says LIE!!!Why i need to lie with u?Akshara says that I also dont know that n i am asking to u that!!😆...I have myself seen the Bill ..u have buy the saree of 10,000!!!Naitik says that so u have seen the bill!!!U r keeping an eye on me It meanz!!!😆.....!!'~Akshara says that nothing is like that!I found that bill suddenly in ur wallet!Naitik says that why u dont clearly says that You Dont Trust me!Thats Why u searched out My Wallet!I havent thought ever that My wife will doubt Me!!U have hurted me so much today!!u even cant think!Akshara says that Naitik i hadnt doubt u!!Actually ...That....Bill...Ur..Wallet....Naitik burst into laughter🤣...Akshara askes what happened!!!Naitik says u r so simple!I was teasing u !!😆..I had bought a saree but it was for sneha jee😉...Dont worry!!Actually i didnt bought for her also!!And then Naitik tell Akshara that how he had help Sneha in buying Saree!!Naitik says that u want any more answers Now!!!Akshara says that why u went for shopping with Sneha Jee?Naitik says that we went for jewellery Shopping!And Sneha went with her cousin to dress Shop n there all this Happened!Akshara says that This all happenedd!!Whyu were getting worried!!😆..Naitik keep on looking him n smilesss😃😳......

Nandani unpacking the Bag!Mohit was sittting in front of him!Nandani says that why u say me that company has cancelled the trip!ur friend told me that u have said that we cant go!Why u did so?I was so excited about going to Mount Dabu!Akshara once told me that there are very huge mountains!there we can do climbing n there are sooo beautiful worth-seeing sights!!And she tell me that they miss their Bus n then they have to walk n walk n walk through the jungle n saying so she suddenly stopss😭....and then she looks at her sticks!!!and then says to Mohit that u have refused because of me as i will not be able to.....😭😭...Mohit says that why are u getting sad!!we will go somewhere else!!Only u n me!!😳..Both Hug each other!!

Naitik n His Friend doing Jogging in morning!!!!Naitik telling him that when i tell Akshara about the saree yesterday the expressions on her face were worth-watching!!😆😆.....I must say that Ur Formula Is working!!!!And Both laughs on their success😆!!!

Akshara sitting on Bed n thinking something n then she gets up n call Daddi n says to daddi that she was remembering All the talks which she has learnt from her so she thought to call her!!Daddi says her Thats gud😃!!And Daddi makes her understand few things 😛after which she says thanks daddi!!!!After Keeping phone she says to herself that my Naitik 😳can never gift saree to Sneha By himself!I have complete Truust on him!!and she smiles whole-heartedly after so many days!!😊😊....

Sneha was writing a letter to Naitik and was confused whether she shud write dear Naitik or Naitik jee...😆..then after thinking alot she writes dear Naitik and blush😳 n then smiles😊.....😆.....

Then Rajshri Calls varsha and varsha was not able to talk as she was in pain!Rajshri gets worried😲...and says her that she will come there with a doctor!!!And then In Room a doctor was checking Varsha and her mom n rajshri was standing there!Varsha tells the doctor that she has taken a pain-killer@!!Doctor says her that why u take that!!dont u know thats not good 4 ur health!!Doctor gave her a prescription n went!!!rajshri came n sit beside Varsha and says her i said u to take care of urs..Varsha says i am sorry!!Varsha mom also came n sit there!!Varsha says i am sorry!its all my mistake!i will not do anything again without asking u both!!both hugs her😊😊.....

In singhanias Hall All the ladies sitting!!!Gayatri says that in these months varsha should get much cared!rajshri behen is doing a great job by keeping this Pooja!!Akshara says maa didnt leave varsha alone anywhere!!Always calling her n asking about her health!!rashmi says that bhabhi u also learn all these things and after varsha bhabhi u also make me bua.....Akshara blushess😳😳😳😳.....In the meanwhile naitik came..Akshara ask him whether he will take coffee or tea..He says tea....Then gayatri ask naitik that what they should give to varsha in pooja..naitik says these are girly talks n things!i dont know anything about these!!bhabhi maa nodded her head in yes!!!😆...Then naitik went to his room saying to akshara to bring tea there!!!Akshara smiless!!!!

PRECAP

Akshara ask Naitik that maa was saying that there is a function so can i go with her there tomorrow!!Naitik says that yes u r the Bahu !U should go n enjoy!Akshara looks at him surprisingly!!😲😆

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for a lovely update...
nikki18 thumbnail
Thank u 4  d update Mahi!!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update mahi....😊
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u mahi for update
wyse aaj mohini romance dehkha
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks -- seemed like a cute episde!

I hope this Sneha thing is not blown out of proportion...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update

thanks honey

truely amazing to see akshi smile again. Cvs need to stop showing her sad face all the time. she needs to think intelligently, not just after taking advice from Dadi but on her own too
_Divya_ thumbnail
thnx 4 d update hiney
-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey nyc mahii waise maine pehli baar writen upd padha
me kabhi nahi padhti kyonki me kabhi YRKKH miss hi nahi karti..
waise u r doing a nyc job
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update.