Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ava thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Seriouslly you have to be "beautiful" to become an air hostess? That's ridiculous I've seen a bunch of air hostesses who really weren't "beautiful" (no offense to them). I don't think it should matter as long as they're nice. I honestly don't think it's the looks that only make a person beautiful, it's also the confidence. If you're confident about yourself then you'll find yourself beautiful. Also the air hostesses I've seen are always wearing alot of makeup, that's not exactly called beautiful, that's called makeup.

I mean I can see why they want good looking people, but still, not everyone cares what the air hostess looks like. They just want good service! This whole "being beautiful" issue shouldn't stop people from fullfilling their dreams. Like you're going to be an air hostess, not an abercrombie and fitch model!

AvaπŸ˜›
divyachandresh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: avantika_greco

Seriouslly you have to be "beautiful" to become an air hostess? That's ridiculous I've seen a bunch of air hostesses who really weren't "beautiful" (no offense to them). I don't think it should matter as long as they're nice. I honestly don't think it's the looks that only make a person beautiful, it's also the confidence. If you're confident about yourself then you'll find yourself beautiful. Also the air hostesses I've seen are always wearing alot of makeup, that's not exactly called beautiful, that's called makeup.

I mean I can see why they want good looking people, but still, not everyone cares what the air hostess looks like. They just want good service! This whole "being beautiful" issue shouldn't stop people from fullfilling their dreams. Like you're going to be an air hostess, not an abercrombie and fitch model!

AvaπŸ˜›

Me agree with u

but what about the birth mark

can a girl be air hostess if they have big birthmark

a girl like me 😭😭😭😭😭
.ava thumbnail
^how 'bad' is your birthmark,if you don't mind me asking?

But still that shouldn't stop you from trying. Who knows maybe you'll become an air hostess...you shouldn't let a mark you were born with stop you. It's not like it's your fault you have it.
divyachandresh thumbnail

^how 'bad' is your birthmark,if you don't mind me asking?

But still that shouldn't stop you from trying. Who knows maybe you'll become an air hostess...you shouldn't let a mark you were born with stop you. It's not like it's your fault you have it.

its like pencil earse size ( like a circle but small)

and its black😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
.ava thumbnail

omg that doesn't sound bad, it's normal to have a birth mark like that. So many people have birthmarks like that. I once saw an air hostess with a big mole on her cheek...that didn't stop her from becoming what she wanted, so why should a small birthmark stop you? Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine.πŸ˜›

divyachandresh thumbnail

omg that doesn't sound bad, it's normal to have a birth mark like that. So many people have birthmarks like that. I once saw an air hostess with a big mole on her cheek...that didn't stop her from becoming what she wanted, so why should a small birthmark stop you? Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine.πŸ˜›

thanks
ur really awsome

i got little conficdince from u 
i think i will fullfil my dream thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
.ava thumbnail
Originally posted by: divyachandresh

thanks
ur really awsome

i got little conficdince from u 
i think i will fullfil my dream thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tongue  you're welcome!
j.misra thumbnail

Hi Divya.,,

I dont know why you are so much worried about your look? Niether I know from who you have got the idea to be an air hostess  you need to be beauty queen. You are an woman of 21st century. So could you imagine looks will be an obstacle for you to be an air hostess. Beauty is not something which we can change. It is God's gifted. No birth mark can be an obstacle for your carrer. If you have the wish and potentialities in you, then nothing matters. So go ahead and fulfill your dreamπŸ‘
Edited by j.misra - 13 years ago