Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I'll be myself in Bigg Boss: Sakshi Pradhan

Sakshi Pradhan
I have never been camera conscious and the audience would see my real self in Bigg Boss says Sakshi Pradhan

How did you bag Bigg Boss?
MTV Spiltsvilla had high TRPs and I was lucky to participate in it and win. After that, I did a lot of shows as anchor and actress for the same channel... Bigg Boss has always been the biggest reality show always on Indian television industry...and plus Endemol is an internationally proved production house...

Do you feel that you can handle the intense pressure and politics which has been seen in last three seasons of Bigg Boss?
Everyone wants to win this title. I like being around different people....

According to you, what would be your strong point in the show?
To be honest, I would always be myself in the show...

The other names for Bigg Boss are of established celebs... Will this affect you?
It will not...We would react to the situations as human beings. I have never been camera conscious and that will continue...In fact, the audience would see my real self once I am in the house...

What do you think of Salman Khan hosting the show?
I have grown up seeing his movies. He is a lovely actor. I also admire the work he does on through his NGO.

Do you think that the show would make a difference in your career graph?
It will surely do so.... I have always loved the show and followed all the seasons.

Who were your favourite contestants of the ones who participated in the last 3 seasons?
Poonam Dhillon,

What other projects are you working on?
I've just completed a tele-film.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ill-be-myself-in-Bigg-Boss-Sakshi-Pradhan/articleshow/6699089.cms

Anashah1980 thumbnail

Shweta Tiwari's first item song

Shweta Tiwari More Pics
Television actress Shweta Tiwari, who is right now in the "Bigg Boss" house, completed her first item number with Chirag Paswan.

The sizzling number was shot for "One & Only", which is the debut vehicle of Chirag, son of politician Ram Vilas Paswan.

"The item song is set in a Basti. It has been shot in a village set up in Kamalistan studios in Mumbai. The song is special because it is Chirag's first ever song in the film industry and Shweta Tewari's first item song. Shweta and Chirag's chemistry has translated well on screen," said Anuj Saxena, producer of the film, in a statement.

The film also stars Kangna Ranaut, Saagarika Ghatge, Neeru Bajwa, Poonam Dhillon and Vinod Khanna.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Shweta-Tiwaris-first-item-song/articleshow/6699160.cms

Anashah1980 thumbnail
 SHWETA TIWARI
(Showtime/Quotes of the Day) on 4 october 2010..

'You will never realize when the EMIs get in between you and your partner even in your bedroom.

Today, most couples fight on money and EMIs. If we can eliminate them then love will rule again.—SHWETA TIWARI'

-- k k rai
Anashah1980 thumbnail
The new "Bigg Boss" TV series has run into trouble with the Shiv Sena and Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) even as it has barely begun, with both parties Monday warning against the participation of two Pakistanis in the show. 

The parties have demanded that the Pakistanis be 'evicted' from Bigg Boss' house immediately. The show, hosted by Salman Khan in its fourth season, aired its introductory episode Sunday on Colors TV channel. The two Pakistanis include model Veena Malik and TV actor Ali Saleem, whose TV persona Begum Nawazish Ali is very popoular both in Pakistan and India....for more >>

Anashah1980 thumbnail

Slapped, abused before entering the house

Raja Chowdhry allegedly assaulted estranged wife Shweta Tiwari three days prior to her entry in Bigg Boss

Three days before entering the Bigg Boss house, actor Shweta Tiwari had to visit Malad police station, to file a non-cognisable offence against her estranged husband Raja Chowdhry.

According to the police officials at Malad police station, Tiwari and Chowdhry separated three years ago.

Since that time, Chowdhry often calls her up and abuses her. He even lands up at Tiwari's doorstep at odd hours and misbehaves with her.

On September 30, Chowdhry allegedly called up Tiwari and abused her.

Later, under the influence of alcohol, Chowdhry even barged into Tiwari's Shiv Shakti Society flat in Malad West around 2.30 am and started abusing her.

He allegedly slapped her and also called her names.

Tiwari stays with her daughter Palak and mother. Chowdhry stays at Lokhandwala in Andheri West.

"After the recent episode, Tiwari immediately came to the police station after Chowdhry had slapped her. Her ear was bleeding and we took her for medical examination," said PSI Vinod Patil from Malad police station.

"Chowdhry, who was following her in his car, landed at the police station within minutes."

The Malad police have booked Chowdhry for misbehaviour and creating a ruckus at the police station in an inebriated state.

Tiwari registered a complaint with the police. She, however, did not file an FIR as only three days were left before she entered the Bigg Boss house.

The police have advised Shweta to approach the court to take an action against Chowdhry. "If the court orders, we will arrest Chowdhry," said Patil.
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A day after we saw actor Ashmit Patel cry over his lost love on national television, he was seen getting naughty with TV actress Sara.

It all started when Ashmit was trying to fix a rope used to hang clothes. Sara offered to help him and then what followed was there for everyone to see. Ashmit tried to 'naughtily' entrap Sara with the rope, to which the lady got super excited. Ashmit even said, "Kapde utaaro na (Take off the clothes)" which was meant for the rope ofcourse, but the girl flushed. She tried to do the same with Ashmit in return. Since there were other housemates around, Ashmit mellowed down shortly but lady Sara refused to let go of her rush of emotions. She even said, "Karne do na." After several failed attempts to sideline the lady, Ashmit told her, "This is how it starts and then you regret it for the rest of your life." Wonder what he meant by the statement.

Ashmit even confessed on the show yesterday that the controversial MMS was shot by his new phone. It got leaked when he gave the phone for repair! Some confession there!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ashmit-Sara-The-next-item-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/6697501.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Shweta Tiwari visits police to complain against abusive husband
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Thursday, 07 October 2010 12:51 Read : 120 times
0diggsdigg

vote
nowBuzz up!

Television actress
Shweta Tiwari may well be ensconced inside the Bigg Boss house for the last couple of days, but controversy has not stopped courting her, only this time it is not because of something that happened inside the house! Reports in the media suggest that Shweta Tiwari is a victim of domestic abuse, yet again! The actress' husband Raja Chowdhry had earlier faced police wrath for violence at home, but this has apparently not stopped him from committing the same crime all over again. The authorities at Malad police station have alleged that Shweta Tiwari had filed a non-cognisable offence against Raja Chowdhry three days before entering the Bigg Boss house.
Police officials are also of the opinion that although the couple have been separated for as long as three years now, the actress' estranged husband maintains a regular touch with his former wife, often calling her and also paying visits to her place at Shiv Shakti Society in Malad West. It was on such a visit on September 30 that Raja Chowdhry, supposedly under the influence of alcohol, slammed into Shweta Tiwari's home and started abusing and slapping her, as a result of which the actress
also had to suffer injuries.

Reports suggest that though Shweta Tiwari filed a complaint she did not lodge any FIR at the Malad police station. Shweta is presently a contestant of Bigg Boss and it is to be seen whether she goes ahead with a complaint to the Mumbai courts.

-- Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/3936-shweta-tiwari-visits-police-to-complain-against-abusive-husband.html
niveditha thumbnail
A still from 'Bigg Boss'
Veena takes up the responsibility of preparing the breakfast on day 4. She is busy preparing eggs for the housemates.

Hrishant
is unhappy with excess oil in the breakfast and passes nasty comments across the table criticizing Veena's cooking. Post breakfast, Veena has a confrontation with Hrishant and admitted to the fact that he should have told her if he had complaints with her food. Hrishant's nasty comments and care-a-damn attitude irks her even more and Veena is left to console on others shoulders.

Sakshi
too gets emotional as she is accused of not doing household work by Hrishant and Ashmit. While Sakshi defends herself and thinks she has been contributing enough!

Bigg Boss
calls Sameer in the confession room to hand over the letter on the conclusion of the hour-glass task. The letter also states the task was done successfully. Based on this a budget limit is set for the housemates to earn luxury items for a week. Sara's much awaited coffee is noted first on the list of things required for the house.

Aanchal who had the power on nominating one housemate as the captain and the HOH room give 2 names to Bigg Boss for the nomination.

Day 4 ends on a quiet note...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Bigg-Boss-Tears-tears-and-more-tears/articleshow/6705686.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Television actress Shweta Tiwari, who is right now in the "Bigg Boss" house, completed her first item number with Chirag Paswan.

The sizzling number was shot for "One & Only", which is the debut vehicle of Chirag, son of politician Ram Vilas Paswan.

"The item song is set in a Basti. It has been shot in a village set up in Kamalistan studios in Mumbai. The song is special because it is Chirag's first ever song in the film industry and Shweta Tewari's first item song. Shweta and Chirag's chemistry has translated well on screen," said Anuj Saxena, producer of the film, in a statement.

The film also stars Kangna Ranaut, Saagarika Ghatge, Neeru Bajwa, Poonam Dhillon and Vinod Khanna.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Shweta-Tiwaris-first-item-song/articleshow/6699160.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Begum Nawazish Ali aka Ali Saleem, Pakistan's well-known, cross-dressing, saucy TV show host, says she can defend herself easily in the 'Bigg Boss 4' house

How did "Bigg Boss" happen?
Kahaani shuru hui thi pichle saal, jab "Bigg Boss 3" ho raha tha aur Amitabh Bachchan the "Bigg Boss". Mujhe phone aaya tha aur mujhe bahut khushi aur excitement hui thi, but I wasn't able to come because unfortunately, relations between India and Pakistan at that time were not very cordial. I did not get my visa in time and could not make it to the last season.

This time around, when I got this offer and was told that Salman Khan was going to be the "Bigg Boss", I felt that everything happens in life for a reason. Because I thought that it was even better that I appear with Salman, since I've heard that he's a lot more fun and he has that kind of image na – of being naughty and funny. I thought it would give me more room to play around. This is something I'm going to enjoy.

It's clear from previous seasons that you can't be a very goody-goody person inside the house. Do you think you have the claws and arts required to protect yourself?
Darling, I have all the claws and swords and arrows and guns and tacks that one needs to protect oneself. But I would not like to use any of these things. I'd like to use my charm to get by; I'd like to use my positivity and friendliness and my comfort with myself to get along. I'll try my utmost not to get provoked and get involved in any fight or aggression or conflict, but of course, if one is pushed against the wall, then one must and one has to stand up for oneself. I'm quite capable of holding my ground, but I have no intentions of making anyone else uncomfortable or of targeting anyone. I'm going to try and keep it as amicable as possible.

The channel usually looks for people with a 'troublemaker image' for the show. Do you think you have that kind of image?
Not a troublemaker image, exactly, but yes, a slightly controversial image, considering I'm two aatmas in one body. I am a man and I am a woman, and I can be this and I can be that. I think that will keep the fun alive, because even I don't know when I'm going to want to be the man and when I'm going to want to be the woman; that will depend on the mood inside the house. But as they say, variety is the spice of life, so this I promise – that I'm going to offer the viewers a lot of variety.

You're a very glamorous person – will you be able to handle the chores and the work required?
Not really. Honestly, I've always had people running errands for me and doing the chores. I'm very spoilt that way – I am a begum. But yeah, I've never done anything myself, I've always had people to do it for me, but I guess this is going to be good training that way.

You had a talk show on Indian TV too, but you weren't seen after that.
Haan, show tha, and then I'd signed a film as well. But then 26/11 happened, and there was a cold daur between India and Pakistan. The work of all the Pakistani artistes who worked in India was affected. But I'm glad we've moved on from there, and the governments look interested in peace and resolving issues through dialogue. Iss waqt jo ek environment hai, of peace and reconciliation, isme jitney bhi artistes hain Pakistan se, they're doing great work. I've always maintained that Mumbai is the mecca for all artistes, since Bollywood is the biggest film industry in the world. Pakistan se hum sab jo artistes hain, unki khwahish hai ki hum Bollywood mein kaam karein. Because every artiste looks for a platform. We artistes don't get caught up in trivialities like religious divides and borders, because we believe in humanity and spreading love and joy around us. I think that if politicians can show some maturity, things will work out best for entertainers and for people at large.

Have you been following the Aman Ki Asha campaign?
I have – I've been keeping a close watch on it, actually. It's a great initiative; yeh toh chalta rehna chahiye till we find durable and long-lasting peace in the region, and more people should create even more awareness about it. Peace is a concept that will appeal to people universally. If you go to someone and say that I am working for peace, no one will resist that, because inside, every human being is looking for peace. Hota yeh hai ki chand nasir elements jo hote hain, woh apne vested interests ke liye logon ke beech rifts create karte hain, unhe uksate hain, ladai karne pe majboor karte hain. Aur isme nuksaan kiska hota hai? Aam logon ka. Aur fayda kiska hota hai? Handful of politicians ka. I think that the way the media has evolved now and the way awareness is increasing among people, the day is not far when people will be able to see through these vicious designs, combat these negative elements, and come together for a very stable, peaceful and progressive South Asia.

Which film had you signed in India?
It's a matter of the past now, nahin hua, toh I don't think I should talk about it now. I have done a film in Pakistan which will release while I'm in the house, though – it's called "Love Mein Gum".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/I-am-a-man-a-woman-Begum-Nawazish/articleshow/6706522.cms