Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sakshi Pradhan eliminated from Bigg Boss
Buzz up!

The second participant to get the boot from one of the most popular shows of television Bigg Boss 4 is Splitsvilla winner Sakshi Pradhan.

The three nominees this week were Sakshi Pradhan, Seema Parihar and Sameer Soni. Pradhan was never the beloved one among her inmates and especially the guys in the house didn't appreciate her much for they thought she shied away from work and household chores. Apparently, what viewers and even the inmates don't know is that Sakshi who shared a great on-screen camaraderie with Sara Khan was not on talking terms with the latter in real life. Both the girls had a huge showdown at Sara's birthday party and the two stopped talking to each other completely. However the two showcased their bonhomie on the show but Pradhan couldn't manage to strike the right chord with the guys (something that she couldn't take lessons for from Sara Khan). Hrishant Goswami and Ashmit didn't like her as they thought she never did any household work. Sakshi had even cried on the show (but tears and drama don't surprise us on the show).

Informs our source, "Sakshi had apparently become the least favourite among the contestants on the show. Viewers too didn't favour her and the damsel's journey was cut short. Well drama is just going to grow more interesting post Pradhan's exit as Sara and Ashmit will only get closer. Sara will give Ashmit Salsa lessons. There has been a huge drama outside the house for Ashmit and Sara. While Sara's beau (the girl seems to have forgotten that and is getting cosy with Ashmit) Ali Merchant has blamed Ashmit for luring an innocent Sara (Aren't we aware how innocent the girl is), Ashmit's sister Amisha has lambasted Ali for his nasty comments."

A source close to Ashmita says, "Ashmita is angry with Ali's comments and remarks against her brother Ashmit and feels that her brother is not to be blamed. Ali has to control and keep a check on her girlfriend is Ashmita's view. In a way the girl is right as we are watching Sara get unnecessarily friendly with Ashmit."

Sara Khan has already hinted that she has started feeling for Ashmit (wonder if this is real or drama, which Sara is a pro at). The drama however isn't just limited to the house as much has been happening outside the house due to the participation of Pakistani contestants on the show. COLORS which air the show has been banned by cable operators from major part of the city as a result of MNS (Maharashtra Navnirmaan Sena) outburst.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Sakshi-Pradhan-eliminated-from-Bigg-Boss&xfile=2010/October/News_20101015_31
niveditha thumbnail
From a jat posted with Punjab police to entering in the rung filled with foreign wrestlers, seven feet three inches tall Khali has come a long way. The lad still can't figure out alphabets and finds it difficult to write but he clearly knows the right moves (Well the experience in the rung surely counts). His simplicity can be gauged from the fact that without mincing his words, when asked by this journalist to sign an autograph for one of his zillion fans, the lad directly asked her as to how does one write the alphabet 'U'. It takes ages for the educated mass to achieve what 'The Great Khali' (Dalip Singh) has achieved.

He might have chosen to nickname himself as 'The Punjabi Playboy' for fun as he claims it to be, Khali who is a hot favourite among the kids and youth alike, is a silent, shy man in real life. Throw at him your volley of questions and nothing would deter him from giving him one line answers. Prod him further and he goes into his shell. Looking for support from his doting wife and manager cum friend Amit Swamy, he says he will miss them the most along with his parents.

And it's not just India that's hailing the superstar but even the world acknowledges and praises his greatness. As told to the journalist by his friend and manager Amit, "The Governor and Mayor of Albuquerque, Mexico City, has declared 30th August as The Great Khali day in 2009. The Municipal Corporation of NCR (National Capital Region), Rewadi, has established road in his name. Tell me how many roads have been named after a person who is alive. If that's not all, Haryana Police Academy, Bhondsi (Gurgaon) has named an ATM machine after him."

It certainly speaks volume of his achievement and popularity. But to know the real person behind the celebrated giant, watch him on Bigg Boss as he enters in his first ever Indian reality show after in tomorrow episode at 9:00 pm.

How were you approached for Bigg Boss?
The channel officials contacted the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) to sign me on the show and the organization allowed me to participate on the show. People die to be on Bigg Boss and I feel privileged to have been approached.

What prompted you to take up the show?
People have always known me as a wrestler and an actor but not as a person. I feel my fans want to know the real me and have also suggested me to let them have a look into my life. This is the best platform one can get to reach his fans and my fans would get a chance to know the real Great Khali. It will be interesting for me too.

People in Bigg Boss are controversial in some way or the other, you have a clean image. How do you think will adjust with other inmates?
I will try my best to be myself and remain clean forever. I would like to go onto win the show with the desired support from my fans. I am clueless about my inmates in the house but I will give my best in Bigg Boss and will give them tips to become a better person. I am sure I will have no difficulty in adjusting with these people.

How are you in real life?
I am good, quiet and a simple human being sans any hang-ups personally. I am cool and the best.

Have you been following the show?
No, I am not. I have been told that this is a nice and interesting show.

Wrestlers generally lead an anonymous life. Don't you think you will end up exposing too much?
I don't agree with this. You don't get to see the real side to a wrestler due to time constraint. Very few of us wear masks to hide our identity from the vouyers and fans. The show is only for two hours and it's difficult to incorporate all the wrestlers let alone showing their real lives. I don't believe in hiding anything from anyone and so decided to come on the show.

You are also nicknamed as the Punjabi Playboy. How did you think of this name?
(laughs) That's just a name. You are making me nervous infront of my wife.

What image are you going to portray in the house, of a serious - The Great Khali or the Punjabi Playboy?
I am going to enter in both the roles.

In a show like Bigg Boss you will have to stay away from your family and friends. Whom all will you miss?
I will miss my wife, my parents and friends a lot as they have been always there with me.

Did you put forth any condition to Bigg Boss before signing the contract?
None. I wish I could tell him to exit the show for a week so that I can be with my family and come back (laughs).

Bigg Boss is feeling the heat from political domain regarding the inclusion of contestants from Pakistan in the show. Your comment?
I am not aware of the issue therefore I would not like to comment about it.

From being a cop in Punjab police to WWE to Hollywood, Bollywood and now to Bigg Boss, you have a come a long way. How does it feel?
It's a great feeling. I am on leave for five years from my duty with Punjab police. It feels special to be loved by fans and people around.

You are the only wrestler from India that has reached to an international level through WWE, how do you feel?
I feel really good and lucky to be a part of the WWE team. There are people who aspire to be associated with the show and I am glad that I made it to the ring. They are planning a tournament in 2011 in India which will be great thing for the nation and the fans of WWE. I am looking forward to it.

After this voluntary house-arrest, you will be out of touch with the outside world and no one to take care of your routine. How are you going to adjust?
I used to go to gym everyday and I will continue my work out. As far as food is concerned, I know I can adjust with what I get in the house.

Any plans for a long haul? Hope you are aware that you will have to cook and sweep the house?
No trouble. I will do whatever I am assigned to do. I will cook think chapattis for my inmates which will upset their digestive system and will force them to exit the house. Thus I will win the title (laughs)

You are a silent person and Bigg Boss is all about endless chat and mudslinging.  How will you cope up with the demanding situation?
I am a very simple person and I will adjust with people around me. I will cross the bridge once I come under it.
You have been into wrestling and this is a show all about mind games.

How will a simple guy like you adjust?
If it is so then I am sure to lose. (Talking to his wife) "Please don't push me inside the house instead pull me out of it. I think I have taken a risk.

A cop locked inside the house with a former bandit queen Seema Parihar. What's your take?
Is it? I am not aware. Let me see how I fare.

As you mentioned you are a Salman fan. How would you react if Salman claims to be your fan?
Yes, I am a fan of Salman. We all are stars in our own right. He has a great fan following and by God's grace; I am loved too by my fans. We must respect each other for the work we do.

What feelings are you going through as you are all set enter in the house?
I am nervous and excited at the same time.

What else in pipeline for you?
I am doing a French movie titled Marsuplami. I am not allowed to divulge much about it.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=The-Great-Khali-I-have-taken-a-risk&aid=2220

niveditha thumbnail
The Great Khali, the world famous WWE Superstar, power lifter and actor, will soon be seen in Bigg Boss: Season 4 as a housemate. Entering as a wild card entrant, The Great Khali will be locked in the house with 11 other housemates. From sharing the unisex bedroom to participating in weekly tasks, contributing to housework, The Great Khali will be seen following the Bigg Boss house rules.

Bigg Boss: Season 4 housemates, who keep complaining on lack of food rations, will have to keep aside more than a morsel for The Great Khali. It will be interesting to see how the house manages to share food with a 7 foot and 190 Kg sports entertainer! While the house has neatly lined up 14 beds for the housemates, will there be a bed big enough for The Great Khali to fit into? Will there be a special bed custom made for him or will a few beds be joined together to accommodate The Great Khali?

Watch WWE Superstar The Great Khali's wild card entry on Bigg Boss Season 4 On Saturday, October 16 at 9 pm Only on COLORS.

Khali's Wife 😊 😳

http://www.mastione.com/superstar-the-great-khali-wild-card-entry-on-bigg-boss-season-4/

niveditha thumbnail
Bigg Boss4: Wild card Entry -the WWE Champ Khali in the house Number of View :1007
Khali

Ever since the reality show on Colors channel, Bigg Boss 4 has flagged off, there has been some sort of a controversy surrounding it, but each time the show organizers have been lucky to come out of it by hook or by crook. But, the same cannot be said of the inmates of the house!

After the elimination of Bobby Chor, the house had quite come to a sudden shock, but then as things got into normal mode, the everyday nitty gritties started erupting in the house.

Now, after the elimination of Abbas Kazmi, the former lawyer of Ajmal Kasab, the house is almost left with the young brigade, barring a few, and each one seems to be quite jittery as each day passes.

However, things are not going to remain the same in the well equipped and furnished Bigg Boss house, as reports are that the WWE champ, Khali is to go into the house as a wild card entry.

Now, even though the news is spreading like wild fire outside, the inmates are not yet aware of this fact, and Bigg Boss has been consistently giving out clues to the inmates, by getting some huge items of everyday use, made in an absolutely huge form, like a comb, Cutlery etc, which has left the inmates quite confused.

Even though some of them have been guessing that some sort of a huge thing is to enter the house, such suggestions are almost negated by the other inmates.

So, just wait for the 7ft something tall Khali enter into the house, and watch what happens next. Or simply, keep an eye here, for the latest on this!

– Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television/bigg-boss4-wild-card-entry-the-wwe-champ-khali-in-the-house/

niveditha thumbnail
Sara Khan was wearing a sexy black dress and dancing for Ashmit as part of punishment throughout yesterday's episode!

Later at night, while wearing a pink nightdress, she confronts Ashmit, "I've been smoking for the past 6 months and now have only a few drags, all because of you. I have never done this for anybody. I am doing this for you only because I truly love you."

After that, she even discussed the issue with Sakshi Pradhan saying, "How can I just say these things like that?"

So, what does her beau Ali Merchant has to say about all this? Ali Merchant, whose caller tune rings 'Mora Piya mose bolat nahi' says he is being continuously bothered by media, family and friends and getting 'hate mails' against Sara. He is tired, he says, and feels emotionally drained yet maintains that his love for her is unconditional.

He says, "Sara is innocent and has never been involved in controversies, that is why Bigg Boss is creating such hype about her friendship with Ashmit. He also adds, "Sara told Ashmit in a very casual manner that she loves him and such gestures are common between friends."

He further adds, "I don't think so that anyone can fall in love in 10 days and this is all crap."

On Sara's comment, "In three years of courtship, he has never done anything special for me", he responds, "There have been many special moments between us and we also went to Goa for a holiday. But, there can be some misunderstandings between both of us, which can only be cleared when Sara is back!"

He also denied the rumours of his family planning to throw Sara out of the house when she comes back and says, "My family loves her more than me."

On being asked Sara's family reaction on this, he said, "I have told them that the show is scripted as Sara's nanu is hospitalized and I don't want them to take much stress."

He sums up by saying, "I worship her to the core and cannot expect my life without her".

No points for guessing that either Ali is closing his eyes to all this drama or may be he is aware of what's next!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Sara-cant-love-Ashmit-in-10-days-Ali/articleshow/6758251.cms
niveditha thumbnail
Sakshi Pradhan, the 'cry baby' of Bigg Boss 4 is out of the house now. Winner of MTV's Splitsvilla 2 spills the beans in a chat with TOI ...

Life post Bigg Boss...
It feels amazing as now I can wake up at anytime. I am hanging out since yesterday, although I got very tired after my shoot with Salman Khan. Honestly, I feel very bad to be evicted when I managed to survive and won such a tough reality show like Splitsvilla. May be, I will come back with a wild card entry.

How would you define your experience on the show?
It was like a paid holiday, we used to play kho-kho, dumbshrads, chit-chat every time and have lots of fun and it was indeed a very good experience. I like everybody in the house but Ashmit Patel was my favourite contestant.

There are rumors about you being pregnant. What do you have to say about it?
No comments.

What would you say about Ashmit-Sara chemistry?
No comments regarding this but according to me, they share a very healthy relationship.

Your 'not-so' favourite contestant...
Hrishant Goswami.

Who do you think would win the show?
I want Manoj Tiwari to win.

How's your relationship with co-winner Siddharth Bhardwaj of Splitsvilla?
I am not in touch with him. We greet each other normally whenever we meet in parties and so.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ashmit-is-my-favourite-Sakshi/articleshow/6759902.cms
Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shweta tiwari|raja chaudhary|nirmala tiwari|abhinav kohli
Shweta Tiwari and Raja Chaudhary More Pics
raja chaudhary, actress Shweta Tiwari's estranged husband, got into fresh trouble after trying to break into her house in Mumbai while she was away locked in the Bigg Boss house.

According to a complaint lodged by Shweta's mother, nirmala tiwari, a drunk Raja broke the apartment's safety door, used abusive language and issued threats. He was demanding to see his daughter Palak.

Shweta's boyfriend abhinav kohli was also slapped by Raja in full view of at least three policemen and press photographers.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Raja-got-into-fresh-trouble/articleshow/6763701.cms
Anashah1980 thumbnail
MUMBAI: Reality television star Raja Chaudhary refuses to leave his estranged wife, actress Shweta Tiwari, alone. On Saturday afternoon, Chaudhary landed up at Tiwari's apartment in Malad, allegedly broke the safety door of the house and started hurling abuses at the actress' mother Nirmala and friend Abhinav Kohli. The Malad police later registered a non-cognizable complaint against Chaudhary. Tiwari is presently shooting in Lonavla.

"Chaudhary landed up at Shweta's house around 1.30 pm. Finding the safety door closed, he broke it open and barged in. He then started hurling abuses at me and Shweta's mother," Kohli, also an actor, told TOI. "Chaudhary even threatened me and got agitated when I decided to summon the police. He went down and damaged my car.''

Both Kohli and Shweta's mother managed to push Chaudhary out of the house. When the police went to Chaudhary's house, he was missing. But he landed up at Shweta's house once again around 4.30 pm. "This time, there were four men with him. Fortunately for us, we were at the Malad police station," Kohli added.

"He keeps coming to our house drunk. He hurls abuses and even strips in the presence of his nine-year-old daughter. He is basically objecting to Kohli and another youth, Manav, staying in our house. But the boys are here for our safety," Nirmala said.

Chaudhary reportedly told mediapersons that he had visited the house to meet his daughter.

On September 29, Tiwari had registered another non-cognizable complaint against Chaudhary with the Malad police station. Tiwari complained that an inebriated Chaudhary had barged into her house, slapped her and hurled abuses at her

Anashah1980 thumbnail
         Mohabbat mein Anaari,Khatron ki Khiladi, Shweta Tiwari!

4 October 1980 ko India k city Partaab garrh mein paida hone wali Shweta ne Star Plus par balaji k serial "KASAUTII ZINDAGI KAY" mein PRERNA ka role kar k bohat shohrat haasl ki.She got many awards for this role.not only in Idnia but also in Pakistan she is very famous.she has already worked in many serials.woh 1 Dance show "AAJA MAHI WAY" ki Judge reh chuki hain.
T.V se woh Bhojpuri films mein chali gayien aur unhi Films k 1 actor RAJA CHAUDHRY se shaadi kar li.She has a daughter PALAK.but has got divorce from RAJA through Court.She says,Raja unhein maarta tha.ab kuch sawalon k saath Shweta ko aur zyada jaan'ne ki koshish kartey hain.
Yeh bhi batate chalein k Unka 1 naam PREMA BAJAJ bhi hai.

Q:do u realize that today u r the most famous actoress on T.V?
A: really!!!!! ( palkein jhukate huay)
Q:yes! tell us what is written on the early pages of ur life?
A: on that pages there is drawn a sketch of an innocent girl who became CINDRELLA afterwards.my life was quite similar to that of Middle class girls.
Q:phir bhi.kuch to batayein k woh life kaisi thi?
A:that life was full of hardwork.main 8 saal ki thi jab meri mom ko job karna parri.therefore, apne 6 saal k bhai ko sanbhaalne ki responsibiliy kujh par aa gayi.& I had to perform the role of a mother for him & i was quote strict mother for him.
Q: how was U in childhood?
A:Very Naughty! main jaan boojh kar koi bartan torr deti thi aur blame apne bhai pe laga deti thi 😃
Q: then 1 day U saw mirror & thought that u should go to Screen?
A: NO! Mirror always ude to tell me that don't look at the sky.U r the creature of Earth..remain on the earth.
Q:& u accepted the advice of the mirror?
A:NO!!! koi awaz mere ears mein whisper karti thi k tumhein bohat aagey jaana hai.koi barra kaam karna hai.aaj bhi jab log kehtey hain k HAYE AAP KITNI KHOOBSURAT HAIN, to mujhe yahi lagta hai k mirror mere paas whisper kar raha hai k inki baaton par trust matt karna.yeh log jisey beautiful keh rahe hain woh tum nahi ho.
Q: when did u realize that u can do acting the very 1st time?
A:I was in 12th class when I was taking part in a Dance competetion. when the programme finished the judge came to me & asked" ACTING KARO GI?"
we belong to theatre..join us.
Q:& u accepted at once?
A: NO!!!!!! I asked my mom.she began to laugh & said U'll do acting.??? although she got ready to go with me to the theatre.they took audition of me & selected me..then I one day I was working when a man of ZEE T.V came to me & offered me to work in serial "RISHTEY" . but I thought that I'll do small roles like that.
Q:how was the reaction of the family?
A: my father said k girls wahan ja kar bigarr jati hain but my mom was ready. she convinced my dad.
Q: was ur dad convinced?
A: Yes! par unhon ne kaha k maa har jagah tumhare saath jaye gi.
Q: kya aapki mom har jagah aap k saath jati hain?
A: YES!  "Aaj agar main drink nahi karti.cigarette nahi peeti.patries mein nahi jati to iski wajah yeh hai k maa har jagah mere saath hoti hain.
that is why aaj tak kisi newspaper ko mere baarey mein koi ghalat proof nahi mila".
Q: kis tarha ka proof?
A: yahi k main kisi k saath date pe  gayi hoon etc.
Q: Kasautii mein kaam kaise mila?
A:Ekta ne mujhe "AANE WALA KAL" k promo mein dekh k BALAJI office bulaya.yeh bulawa sirf Karam,KALI RAIN,KAHIIN KISI ROZ, mein cameos k liye tha.
then one day Ekta called me.
I went to her office.EKTA suddenly started getting angry on me.I was 20 YEARS OLD.i BEGAN TO TREMBLE WITH FEAR.then she said I was just Joking.KYA TUM MERI MEGA SERIAL MEIN PRERNA KA ROLE KARO GI?    I was quite shocked at that moment.In the beginning I used to go shooting on a bike with RAJA.but then it became difficult for me to go on bike so we bought our 1st car.when a person asked me for a autograph,I was quite nervous & didn't know what to write. 😃
Q:kya aap ka role aapki personal life pe heavy ho jata hai?
A: No! jab set pe pack-up hota hai I leave my character out there at once.main sirf 4 hour soti hoon. but I do my work properly.
Q: Cezanne Khan se aapki larrai hui thi?????
A: Yes!
Q: did u face any problem in those days to work with Cezanne?
A: NO! we both are very pfofessional & do our work honestly.
Q: why did ur marriage fail?
A:Main ne kabhi is topic pe baat nahi ki.pehli baar bata rahi hoon k  main ne 8 saal 1 HELL mein guzaare,I compromised at every step.But I didn't get anything inspite of all these compromises.
RAJA  mujhr maarta tha.woh drink karta tha aur bohat si parties mein bhi problems create kar chuka tha.bohat si actoresses k saath mis-behave bhi kar chuka tha.on account of drinking his health broke down & he was expelled from NACH BALIYE.log Usay RAJA CHAUDHRY nahi balkey SHWETA TIWARi k husband k naam se jaane'ne lage to yeh baat uss se bardaasht na hui.
Q: how was the reaction of ur family after Divorce?
A:My mom cried a lot.she said, 26 saal ki umar mein girls ki shaadi hoti hain aur meri beti ki Divorce ho gayi. I got married in the age of 19 years & mu husband used to slap me in that age.
Q: do u want to go to BOLLYWOOD?
A:NO! I'm happy."I HAVE 5 CARS INCLUDIN MERCEDEES & I HAVE 3 FLATS.I'MY MOM & MY DAUGHTER ARE VERY HAPPY." There was a time when i worked at only 500 rupees. I was a salesgirl too & I used to sell things door to door.
Q:Kya aap logon ki mistakes maaf kar deti hain?
A: yes! very easily!
Q:Mohabbat aur Wealth mein se kis ko choose karein gi?
A:MOHABBAT KO.
Q:Sab se zyada kis chees se dar lagta hai?
A: Tanhaai se ( LONELINESS)
Q:2o saal baad khud ko kis jagah dekhti hain?
A: AT Confidence.
Q: what would u like to say to life?
A: THANKS!