Articles Archive ! BB4 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago

Reality tv bites kazmi after bigg boss exit

Criminal lawyer asked to resign from his post as trustee of Imamia Masjid for his 'embarrassing behaviour' on the show

Anand Holla

Posted On Monday, October 11, 2010 at 02:11:02 AM

The reality of Bigg Boss has come home a bit too forcefully for Abbas Kazmi, who represented 26/11 terrorist Ajmal Qasab. The criminal lawyer, who was eliminated from the house after the votes went against him, has now been asked to resign from his position as managing trustee of the Imamia Masjid by community leaders.

Kazmi had done a Salman on the sets of the reality show by taking off his shirt and baring a clean-shaven chest, which, unlike Dabangg Khan's, did not have a single pack. He had also danced with skimpily-clad cheer girls on the host's insistence.

Shia scholar and General Secretary of All India Shia Personal Law Board, Maulana Zahir Abbas Rizvi, expressed his outrage at Kazmi's behaviour on the show. "Participating in such an objectionable TV series is forbidden by religion. Kazmi's behaviour has been a shame for the community, especially because he holds the responsible position of a managing trustee." The Imamia Masjid at Dongri is one of the oldest mosques of the Shia sect.

The 55-year-old, who was sacked by Special Judge M L Tahaliyani for non-cooperation during the Qasab trial, seems to have made a habit of being kicked out.

Kazmi in the Bigg Boss house

Rizvi said, "He has let down the entire community in the past too by defending Qasab, for which he was condemned all over India. But this is worse than what he did in the past as this does not even figure in his professional commitments. Kazmi should quit immediately on moral grounds as what he did on the show was embarrassing. He should then do whatever he likes in his personal capacity."

Trustee Nazar Abbas was more restrained in his reaction. "Yes, I felt bad about Kazmiji's participation. But let me first discuss this with him and I am sure all of us trustees can sort this out." The trustees and former trustees were not willing to criticise the lawyer's antics on the show openly because he is the managing trustee.

Kazmi was once Qasab's lawyer

Maulana Saabir Raza said he had sent Kazmi a message asking him to resign from his post, "His behaviour has been totally unacceptable and that's why many of the community's leaders, including me, have asked him to resign. It does not suit a trustee to indulge in naach-gaana and vulgar talks on TV, as the community's image gets tarnished. However, we hope to resolve this through discussions."

Kazmi said that he had not been informed of any such action by any community head, "I was at Imamia Masjid on Sunday. But nobody told me anything."

When he was voted out of the show, he blamed it on dirty politics and said, "Their strategy is to first get rid of someone like me, who is in for the long haul, because they see me as a threat."

Hopefully, with all his experience with rejection, he will eventually learn to accept it graciously.

http://mumbaimirror.com/article/15/201010112010101102110245296b6dbac/Reality-tv-bites-kazmi-after-bigg-boss-exit.html

The reality of Bigg Boss has come home a bit too forcefully for Abbas Kazmi, who represented 26/11 terrorist Ajmal Qasab. The criminal lawyer, who was eliminated from the house after the votes went against him, has now been asked to resign from his position as managing trustee of the Imamia Masjid by community leaders.

Kazmi had done a Salman on the sets of the reality show by taking off his shirt and baring a clean-shaven chest, which, unlike Dabangg Khan's, did not have a single pack. He had also danced with skimpily-clad cheer girls on the host's insistence.

Shia scholar and General Secretary of All India Shia Personal Law Board, Maulana Zahir Abbas Rizvi, expressed his outrage at Kazmi's behaviour on the show. "Participating in such an objectionable TV series is forbidden by religion. Kazmi's behaviour has been a shame for the community, especially because he holds the responsible position of a managing trustee." The Imamia Masjid at Dongri is one of the oldest mosques of the Shia sect.

The 55-year-old, who was sacked by Special Judge M L Tahaliyani for non-cooperation during the Qasab trial, seems to have made a habit of being kicked out.

Kazmi in the Bigg Boss house

Rizvi said, "He has let down the entire community in the past too by defending Qasab, for which he was condemned all over India. But this is worse than what he did in the past as this does not even figure in his professional commitments. Kazmi should quit immediately on moral grounds as what he did on the show was embarrassing. He should then do whatever he likes in his personal capacity."

Trustee Nazar Abbas was more restrained in his reaction. "Yes, I felt bad about Kazmiji's participation. But let me first discuss this with him and I am sure all of us trustees can sort this out." The trustees and former trustees were not willing to criticise the lawyer's antics on the show openly because he is the managing trustee.

Kazmi was once Qasab's lawyer

Maulana Saabir Raza said he had sent Kazmi a message asking him to resign from his post, "His behaviour has been totally unacceptable and that's why many of the community's leaders, including me, have asked him to resign. It does not suit a trustee to indulge in naach-gaana and vulgar talks on TV, as the community's image gets tarnished. However, we hope to resolve this through discussions."

Kazmi said that he had not been informed of any such action by any community head, "I was at Imamia Masjid on Sunday. But nobody told me anything."

When he was voted out of the show, he blamed it on dirty politics and said, "Their strategy is to first get rid of someone like me, who is in for the long haul, because they see me as a threat."

Hopefully, with all his experience with rejection, he will eventually learn to accept it graciously.

http://mumbaimirror.com/article/15/201010112010101102110245296b6dbac/Reality-tv-bites-kazmi-after-bigg-boss-exit.html
just called to say... I love you... Confession time on Bigg Boss Season 4!! It's none other than Sara Khan, who confesses her love for Ashmit Patel!

Day by day the Sara-Ashmit story has been taking new twists and turns. From long chats by the pool, to washes dishes in the kitchen and teaching dance steps... there closeness to each other is evident. In spite of being in a steady relationship with Ali, Sara chose to tear pictures of her and boyfriend Ali. Post tearing pics, she found comfort on Ashmit's shoulder.

A secret task which required the women to constantly follow one man in the house and based on a consensus... the women choose Ashmit! The women too think it will be an easy task, since Sara is always around Ashmit. But to everyones surprise, the women fail this task. As a punishment, the women are given a task to perform a dance number for Ashmit. While they put an impressive act, Ashmit has a task to select one woman for a candle-lit dinner. He surprises all by choosing Shweta Tiwari.

After Ashmit is back from the dinner, he finds Sara getting ready for a smoke. Sara confronts Ashmit – "a person whose been smoking for past 6 months and now has only few drags, is because of you. I have never done this for anybody.I am doing this for you only because I truly love you".

Wonder what future holds for Ashmit and Sara... Will Ashmit ever confess his love too??

Bigg Boss: Women performs for Ashmit!

Day 11 starts with an argument between Sakshi and Hrishant. While Sakshi has been waiting for her turn to bathe, Hrishant comments on how the ones who cook in the house need to be ready first.

Ashmit supports Hrishant and sideline Sakshi.

Sameer nominates 2 names for the captaincy of Bigg Boss house. He selects Ashmit and Rahul for the role as he thinks they are appropriate to take up the role. Sameer reveals his decision to all in the house, post which each one is thinking on whom to vote for. Begum wants the house to vote Rahul.

Begum reads out the letter sent by Bigg Boss which states they have failed the task and their points have been deducted for luxury items. The letter also states that the women of the house have to perform a dance number for Ashmit as a punishment.

The women rush to get decked up and practice few steps on 'Aaja mahi ve' number. The women manage to impress the men of the house with their performance and Ashmit gets to chose one woman for a candle-lit dinner. Ashmit chooses Shweta as he thinks she was the best dancer.

An argument occurs between Veena and Hrishant, were he complains of the daal being salty. He argues on how every time Veena falters with her cooking. Veena doesn't appreciate Hrishant's attitude and breaks down!

Shweta is chatting with Sameer where she confesses on dating someone for a year and a half now. She thinks he is the perfect match for her!

The Great Khali's first breakfast in the "Bigg Boss" house.

He had a good night's sleep, and chose to eat eggs in the morning.

He's been specially sent extra supply of milk and 20 eggs by the Bigg Boss

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Khalis-first-breakfast-in-Bigg-Boss/articleshow/6763721.cms

It can now be told. Shweta Tiwari and Abhinav Kohli are in a rock steady relationship. As things stand today, the couple plans to get married as soon as Shweta breaks free from Raja Chaudhary legally.

For the first stime, Anhinav admits to their relationship. Yesterday afternoon, he told Mumbai Mirror, "Shweta and I love each other. It's been a year-and-half now. We are going very strong."

We then spoke to a very close friend of Abhinav, who spilled the beans on Abhinav-Shweta love story.

Abhinav's friend revealed, "Abhinav and Shweta are madly in love. Shweta's mother has also accepted Abhinav. In fact, Abhinav has been staying at Shweta's place ever since she left for Bigg Boss 4.

It was Shweta who asked Abhinav and her rakhi brother Mohan to stay and look after her mother in her absence. In fact, she had even feared that Raja Chaudhary would try to break into their house, which unfortunately happened (on October 17)."

Added Abhinav's friend, "It all started on the sets of the TV serial which Abhinav and Shweta did together in 2009, Jaane Kya Baat Hui."

Abhinav was also seen on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 3, which Shweta Tiwari anchored. Abhinav would come on the sets with homemade food for Shweta but was very careful not to be seen with her to avoid public attention. It was a very filmi situation.

Shweta was just separated from her husband; Abhinav was just finding his bearings in the TV world. Sparks were flying between them, but both tried to ward off their feelings.

In fact, they even took a month-long break from each other, but their feelings just wouldn't die down. Finally, they felt that any more staying away from each other was tantamount to punishing themselves. As things stand today, Shweta's daughter Palak also loves Abhinav; pyaar se she calls him AB.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Shweta-Tiwaris-in-love-again/articleshow/6767440.cms
Rahul Bhatt – the pehalwaan of the Bigg Boss house is on the top of the world. The quietest amongst the lot has turned out to be an encyclopedia of The Great Khali.

The minute, The Great Khali entered the Bigg Boss house Rahul was the first one to shake hands with the wild card entrant. Rahul couldn't believe his eyes and said, "Agar Pamela Anderson aati toh baaki ladko ko accha hota, Mein inhe (Khali) kabse milna chahta tha, He is like God to me"!

As soon as The Great Khali entered the Bigg Boss house the women couldn't believe their eyes and pinched each other to realize what they saw was real! The men were excited watching The Great Khali and welcomed him in the Big Boss house. The Great Khali was surrounded by other housemates and was asked various questions. Before The Great Khali could say something, Rahul would answer the question.

Rahul seemed to know everything about the "Mahabali Khali". From being a sub-inspector in Punjab to becoming the WWE Superstar, Rahul has become The Great Khali's in-house encyclopedia. The Great Khali too seems to be impressed with Rahul's body and complimented on how fit his body was! Rahul took this opportunity to show his muscular body to his God – The Great Khali!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Khali-is-like-God-to-me-Rahul/articleshow/6767339.cms

Sakshi Pradhan, who was considered to be one of the strongest contestants in 'Bigg Boss 4', is out of the reality show of Colors and she is busy giving lots of interviews these days. The 'Splitsvilla' winner girl is known for her 'bindaas' attitude and straight forward talks.

Miss Pradhan has already given fifteen interviews so it was natural for her to get tired. But the girl was seen in high spirit and talked continuously and shared her experience in Bigg Boss house.

When the young girl was asked by the media if she is afraid of being called the next Rakhi Sawant, Sakshi said that she is not like Rakhi. She added that Rakhi might be a great person but she is happy to be known as Sakshi only because she is docile and honest girl with a great faith on 'Karma'.

Sakshi was further quoted saying that she does not require any image makeover. She shared about her upcoming yet untitled 'telefilm'. She informed that telefilm is based on a case where some youngsters were arrested by the police for partying near Pune highway. Sakshi said that she is playing the lead character in this telefilm and the main aim of making this telefilm is to help the youngsters to understand the fatal side of drugs. She added that the best part of the telefilm is that it does not unnecessarily add the sex element.

The girl is expecting the industry people to acknowledge her acting skills. Sakshi also laughed out another controversial issue related her and that is her false pregnancy test. She said that these bizarre issues only add to the spice of any reality show

Well, we understand Sakshi that you wanted to remain on the show for few more days by creating such controversies but better you enjoy some good time with family now!

– Team TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television/sakshi-pradhan-does-not-want-to-be-rakhi-sawant/

Rahul Bhatt idolises The Great Khali
Rahul Bhatt – the pehalwaan of the Bigg Boss house is on the top of the world. The quietest amongst the lot has turned out to be an encyclopedia of The Great Khali. The minute, The Great Khali entered the Bigg Boss house Rahul was the first one to shake hands with the wild card entrant.

Rahul couldn't believe his eyes and said, "Agar Pamela Anderson aati toh baaki ladko ko accha hota, Mein inhe (Khali) kabse milna chahta tha, He is like God to me."

As soon as The Great Khali entered the Bigg Boss house the women couldn't believe their eyes and pinched each other to realize what they saw was real! The men were excited watching The Great Khali and welcomed him in the Big Boss house. The Great Khali was surrounded by other housemates and was asked various questions. Before The Great Khali could say something, Rahul would answer the question. Rahul seemed to know everything about the "Mahabali Khali".

From being a sub-inspector in Punjab to becoming the WWE Superstar, Rahul has become The Great Khali's in-house encyclopedia. The Great Khali too seems to be impressed with Rahul's body and complimented on how fit his body was! Rahul took this opportunity to show his muscular body to his God – The Great Khali!

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Divine-intervention-for-Pyaar-Kii-Yeh-Ek-Kahaani&aid=2225

Why did you choose to be a part of Bigg Boss 4?
I got the offer for Bigg Boss 10 days after I left Bidaai. I found this show quite interesting and wanted experience it once. I have hosted comedy, dance shows and has been a part of other reality shows too. But have never got a chance to challenge myself in any of the reality shows. I want to see how I will live there and how I will handle the various situations. And Bigg Boss is the best place to challenge myself.

Won't it be difficult to live with strangers for so many days minus family and friends?
I don't think it will be that difficult to stay there without friends and family. And as far as inmates are concerned they won't be absolutely strangers as most of them will be from the industry and if you are talking about Ali Merchant well its not a big task to live without him because we hardly used to get time to interact when I was shooting for Bidaai. So it would be the same, but I am really worried about my puppy Ted, how will he live without me.

Your biggest weakness?
I don't think there is any.

Your biggest strength?
My family and my confidence.

Are you nervous?
No, I am not at all nervous as I am going in the house to see how I perform and to compete with everyone.

Why should people vote for you?
To be frank I will not oblige my fans to vote for me as I, myself don't know how I will perform in the house. It depends on them, if they like my behviour, they will and if they don't like it they should not vote for me. I am sure I will be different from Sadhana Rajvansh my on-screen name in Bidaai."

If you win the show, how will you utilize the winning amount?
Well I hope I do win of course. I will donate a part of it and rest I haven't decided on anything.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Sara-Khan-confident-about-Bigg-Boss-4&aid=2226

Housmates are still stunned with WWE Superstar The Great Khali's entry in the house and can't stop discussing on how the house will manage with the food ration.

The women threaten Bigg Boss "Agar inke (Khali) hisaab se khaana nahi aaya, toh hum sab sou jaaenge!" They also mock WWE Superstar The Great Khali by singing..."Bigg Boss ke ghar mein Khaliji ka kya kaam hai!"

Rahul Bhatt
the biggest fan of WWE Superstar The Great Khali is in awe with him. Following and showing him around the Bigg Boss house, Rahul makes sure WWE Superstar The Great Khali is comfortable. WWE Superstar The Great Khali too seems to be impressed with Rahul's body and complimented on how fit his body was! Rahul took this opportunity to show his muscular body to his God – WWE Superstar The Great Khali!

Bigg Boss welcomes WWE Superstar The Great Khali and announces that Khali and Captain Rahul Bhatt will be the first ones to eat before others resume their food. WWE Superstar The Great Khali and Rahul are served dinner by the women. WWE Superstar The Great Khali enjoys his first dinner in the house. A special bed with extensions is arranged and Khali wishes a good night to all the housemates before he is off to sleep!

Day 15 begins with everyone waking up on 'Khalbali hai Khalbali...' WWE Superstar The Great Khali is up and chatting with everyone in the lawn. Bigg Boss provides extra servings of eggs and milk for WWE Superstar The Great Khali for breakfast. Post breakfast, Rahul takes the opportunity to work out with his idol WWE Superstar The Great Khali in the garden area.

Bigg Boss announces the process of nominations for the week and requests all the housemates to gather in the living room. Bigg Boss also announces that WWE Superstar The Great Khali is barred from being nominated and will also not be part of nominating a housemate. Bigg Boss calls in the housemates in batches of 2.

Bigg Boss calls Rahul in the confession room to hand over the note on the task for the housemates. The task requires the housemates to print Bigg Boss currencies worth over 50 Lakhs. Till the conclusion of the task the housemates are required to eat from the same utensils provided by Bigg Boss except for WWE Superstar The Great Khali and Captain Rahul Bhatt!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Khalis-safe-from-eviction/articleshow/6768577.cms