Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

3rd August YRKKH Written update!

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit :: Shikha)

(A good episode with some cute naksh convo๐Ÿ˜ณ, and the rest was Maheshwari's)

The episode starts with naitik in his room, he takes out sneha's ear ring from the cup board and turns back.Akshara is standing , he smiles at her.Akshara asks why he hasnt returned sneha's ear ring yet.Naitik says he forgot and will return today.Akshara says why do you have to go,we can send it through the driver.Naitik smiles and agrees.Akshara has a satisfying smile.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@varsha's house

Rajshri is making varsha drink the soup.Varsha tells rajshri that she must go now as everyone will be waiting and is is quite late now.Varsha says she'll take care of herself and wont take any improper medicines and wont trouble you both.Rajshri says its ok and asks varsha's mother if she can take varsha along with her,as in maheshwari house, everyone is there to take care of her.Varsha's mom is sad but agrees saying rajshri is right and during this time, varsha needs atmost attention.Varsha says its ok i can take care here, but rajshri says Sulekha ji is alone and how can she take care of so many things alone.Varsha is also sad.But agrees wen her mother insists.

@Singhania house
Bhabhima, rashmi and akshara in the hall.gayatri comes and tells them that some relative had called and its ther daughter's engagement .All get happy.Gayatri says we all are invited and have to go and asks akshara to get ready well as she is the bahu and everyone will ask about her.Akshara hesitantly agrees.

@Maheshwari house
Varsha and rajshri return , Daadi and Sunaina kaki ask about varsha's health.Varsha nods.Shaurya comes and asks how come varsha came so early, Varsha is silent, Daadi notices she's sad.Rajshri tells tht she brought her along.Then daadi asks varsha to take rest, shaurya also goes.Then daadi tells rajshri that what u did was not right as varsha's mom might have felt bad.What if Akshara becomes pregnant and her sasuraal people dont allow her to come here.Rajshri is in thoughts.

In Naksh's room

Akshara tells naitik tht there is some function and gayatri mom is asking me to come along, naitik says yes you shoud go as your are the bahu.Akshara says we both can spend some time together wen everybody goes.Naitik smiles but says how can we lie to ma, you wont like it, and i have to go to office tomorrow for some time though it is sunday.Akshara is sad.

Sneha is getting ready, her friend mitali comes and asks where she is goin, sneha says to meet naitik ji and give him designs.Mitali asks sneha for a matching dupatta for her dress, sneha asks to take it from the cup board and leaves.Mitali opens the cup board and some letters addressed to Naitik fall.

@Singhania office
Naitik is not feeling well.Rajbana comes and asks for some desingns, naitik hands over them.Then akshara calls him, she asks if he's had his lunch, naitik says no.She tells him to have it now as its qute late, naitik says i was busy in work, so couldn have.Then she says naitik, im missing you(lovely scene๐Ÿ˜ณ), he has a huge smile on his face, but controls it seeing rajbana in front.Akshara asks if he wont tell anything, isnt he missing her, he says yes but sees rajbana infront of him, he cuts the call saying he's busy.Rajbana sees naitik not feeling fell and aks him to go home and take rest.Naitik agrees and leaves.

@Singhania house
Naitik retuns back, has a headache.Gulabo gives him some water and tells i'll give a call to bhabhi,he says no, she'll get tensed,he asks her to go take medicines from ma's room.Gulabo leaves.While coming back, she sees the phone and makes a call to akshara, she tells akshara that naitik is not feeling well, he has bad head ache.Akshara says she will come home asap, and tells her to give hot water to naitik.Akshara tells rashmi she's leaving and not to tell anyone that naitik is unwell as thy'll get worried.Rashmi agrees.

Naitik is in the hall, just then Sneha comes with flowers, naitik is shocked seeing her.He asks her how come you came here, sneha says office people told you weren't well, so i thought i'll visit you.Naitik is worried,she gives the flowers, naitik says there was no need for this and invites her inside.

They both sit on th sofa, naitik is looking all around worried.He says now im better, if i take rest, ill be fine.Gulabo comes with tea and a bowl of hot water with cloth.Naitik dips the cloth in hot water, sneha tells she'll help, naitik says he'll do it.He asks gulabo to get  tea for sneha.Meanwhile, akshara is in the car and asking the driver to go fast,ends on her face.

Precap :::Akshara coming in the car, and sneha is going out near the gate, but both of them dont see each other.

Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanksss di 4 the superrr duperrr luvelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy updatee!!!
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u sia for lovely update
nice epi ...munna totally rock 2day ๐Ÿ˜ณ
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
see this is why married indian men need to wear wedding rings!
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Sia for the lovely update. Bechara Munna almost phas gaya.
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irene_c

see this is why married indian men need to wear wedding rings!

I agree ๐Ÿ˜†   ๐Ÿ˜† yedi was trying to act very smart...she will get to know the truth sooner or later.

Thanks for the update Sia!
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... Nice episode. however hope the Sneha issue does not become the usual rhona dhona with misunderstandings...
_Divya_ thumbnail
 thnx 4 lovely update Sia baby
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great update

thanks a lot

loved the way the situation all developed for naitik & sneha to meet. I want naitik to tell akshara that sneha had come to meet him even if both havent seen each other as in the precap
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thbk youuuuuu baby for such lovely updateeeeee!