CID

An Open Letter To Abhijeet/Aditya Sir from me

Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear Sir,
When I first began to watch CID (Behurupia, August 2009), I noticed you for the first time. I hardly knew any other actor, yet when I saw your acting, first as an imposter then as Abhi sir, I actually fell for you. From then on I always watched CID just to get a look at you and only you.
           After I discovered the forums, around October-Novemebr, I learnt more about you and others. I was passing through a very mournful stage, as my first dog had died after 14 years of life, even a glimpse of you started to cheer me up. Your expressions, your aggressive nature, your passionate characterization, your gentle humorous side (except when the creatives make you a flirt in lab), your dosti with Daya sir, your firm yet affable handling of juniors, your dealing with suspects, your ways of interrogating etc always made me sit there in front of the screen. I became obsessed with CID and IF.
            Then came Nanhi Gavah. I saw a different side of you. Your acting with children surprised me a lot. I then realised what a fine actor you are! Then cases like Bal Mazduri showed me your various sides...
             In December began the great CID Re-run Marathon. I saw the original supercop. I fell for you madly. I felt for you in cases like The Accused Officer, Abhijeet in Danger and The Undercover Cop and even The Stolen Dynamite (I felt so 😡 with those who did that to you!). You are the Master Of Disguises and I realised that in cases like The Return Of The Dead Man. I really really felt for you. My respect increased day by day for you.
              Then came that really maddening episode Sr. Inspector Abhijeet. Uff. I felt so mad at Madam P and her family for accusing you. They suddenly came upon you after so many years. Your past came back to you and you couldnt even remember that... Then came the world-crash for you. Daya and Acp suddenly suspecting you! The very people who held you after taking you out of the car boot, the very people who accepted you, the very men who became close to you specially Daya sir.... I felt 😡 with them and with the creatives as well. In fact you were too forgiving and noble- You came back.
               Adi Sir. After this case I noticed that you are changing. I dont know how to express this but I have a feeling somewhere you are changing. Maybe the creatives are changing your character. Maybe its the Sachin Kajal entry that is affecting you, (I have nothing against them, but I do hope you dont get affected by the changes brought in CID...) Maybe the bi-weekly format is affecting. Even Daya sir and Acp sir have started to change. Somewhere the magic of the Trio is missing.
               Sir please come back. Your aggressive nature, your gentle sides. Your passion. Sir please come back. Its a request from not only me but all your and Daya sir's and Cid fans! We love you and your acting! Come back sir....
Drilabh.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The entire CID team has changed. 0 chemistry, no casual conversations, no qualis, no dosti, nothing. They have become a bunch of Robots only meant to dig out laashes after laashes.
prabha. thumbnail

Exactly there is NO TEAM now.

Atleast Adi Sir is still getting better lines and is atleast coming is better scenes. Daya Sir is being totally wasted. Where is he, I just don't feel like I have got to see him enough in the past so many weeks. No point sending these letters to actors, they are doing their best with what they are given. Atleast their performances don't disappoint.

If we tell this to FW they will point fingers at SONY and that's the end of the story. Nothing changes. They have ruined everything, killed everything we loved about the show. Unless we get back to ONE CASE PER WEEK and ORIGINAL TEAM STRENGTH we are stuck with this non-sense. That is why I said from seeing the TRIO Interactions and Bonding we have come done to just looking at their faces.

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
That's exactly what I feel. Nobody is going to hear us neither the actors nor FW/Sony. Things will remain same and the CID officers will continue to act like machines.
Edited by m_kal2011 - 13 years ago
jatt48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Adi Sir. After this case I noticed that you are changing. I dont know how to express this but I have a feeling somewhere you are changing. Maybe the creatives are changing your character. Maybe its the Sachin Kajal entry that is affecting you, (I have nothing against them, but I do hope you dont get affected by the changes brought in CID...) Maybe the bi-weekly format is affecting. Even Daya sir and Acp sir have started to change. Somewhere the magic of the Trio is missing.
               Sir please come back. Your aggressive nature, your gentle sides. Your passion. Sir please come back. Its a request from not only me but all your and Daya sir's and Cid fans! We love you and your acting! Come back sir....
Drilabh.
salam,,,Drilabh ma app kii observaton ka bare ma kia  kaho great,,,but jo lines ma ne QUOTE ki han kuch explain kare ge app,,mera to khial tha fazzool kisam ka jokes or flirts se acha ha CID team seriously apna kam kare ab episodes to bohooooooooooot achii han,,,,maga bi-weekly episodes ka tention Team ka face par saff dikhae dee raha ha,,,one episode in a week banae jae to bhe bohot mahnat karna parti ha,,,bechare hamara favorits itna kam karin ga to kase apna character par tawaja de ga,,i think it is just because of over work,,,,,,,what did you say?????
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jatt48-- M sorry I cudnt understand ure hindi but i tried to read it. so u r agreeing wt me right? and yeah maybe the bi-weekly concept and d creatives definitely have the hand in making d cast over-worked... I do hope I have undersstood what u tried to say!
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

kya kahoo...

just one thing to say:
BRING BACK THE OLD CHARM.IM PLEADING
jeet. thumbnail
IT WILL,,VERY SOON,BE PATIENT N HOPE ALWAYS!! MAYBE on 15th august,it'l occur!