BV - Aug 4th 2010 - Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago
Meena goes looking for Gulli. She hears some voices and sees Jagya's friends drinking and laughing. She goes there and yells at them for consuming alcohol. The boys try to shoo her away, but Meena refuses and tells them to behave or she will complain. The boys start warning Meena to respect them since they are Jagya's friends. Meena tries to stop them. One of the drunk boys says they should make Meena drink too and start to physically force Meena to drink. Meena frees herself and runs out the room. The boys panic and run out after hiding the bottles.

Meena runs to Anandi and hugs her and cries loudly in front of everyone. Everyone asks her what happened. Jagya's friends come there looking scared. Anandi asks Meena what happened and she tells Anandi that some boys misbehaved with her. Everyone ask her who the boys were and she points to Jagya's friends. She tells everyone about catching them red-handed drinking and trying to stop them. One of the boys had tried to forcefully make her drink while the others held her.

Jagya's friends refute the charges and say they were looking for some lost purse while Meena came there and started yelling at them. Bhairav cannot believe Jagya's friends can do such a thing as he has known the boys since they were young. Meena is trembling and Anandi sides with her. Jagya sides with his friends, saying they would never do such a thing.

The issue becomes big as Meena's brother walks in and threatens to beat up the boys. Sarpanch says that the boys have to apologize while Jagya supports his friends and says that they won't do any such thing. Meena's brother fears this will impact Meena's life at her sasra. The sarpanch agrees and says that unless the boys confess, Anandi's bidaai won't happen. This angers Jagya evern more.

The men start to squabble and Khajan sends Anandi inside with Phooli. Anandi requests to talk to Jagya. She tells Jagya that Meena would never lie and that he should talk to his friends once. If they are innocent, she will support him against Meena. Jagya asks his friends if they really did drink and force Meena, but the boys refuse to accept anything. Just then Gulli and Nandu come there playing with an alcohol bottle. Everyone is surprised. Gehna asks Nandu where he got the bottle and he says he found it in a bag in the dark room. Jagya eyes his friends angrily....

Precap : Jagya closes Anandi's mouth while she smiles. He moves in closer to her.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks!

i'm glad that jagya and anandi were able to work things out
That was a super quick update..Thanks!!  todays epi was just a waste I guess..🥱
It was a waste hehee.. anything without JaAN and Dadisa is a waste.. Ooo I miss her
Yes too much of unnecessary dramas.. just to show how mature Anandi has become and to show how she deals with things.. this was not necessary..
Hi Uma

I think all these vela episodes are fillers so high-drama episodes are aired on days when TRP counts.

Even though their chemistry is yet to be seen, I think new Jagya outshines new Anandi...almost like he is too good to be true for her 😆

😆Yes he is tooooooooooooo cute for anyone..leave alone this Anandi😉....But JaAn look so nice together..may be they will pick up with time..its just the second epi.. more to come... tomorrow somethiing is there🤓😳

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
Also Shashank needs voice modulation classes...he sounds too squeeky. Its funny, Avinash's voice had already broken and Shashank still sounds like a boy!
I think Anandi acts better than Jagyaa... His expressions are not that great compared to Anandi.
Acting wise Pratyusha is a tad better ...

look wise well.. He is handsome and Pratyusha is beautiful.

I love her eyes they are very expressive. And Jagya's smile is addictive
totally agree with u suchi
After watching 2days episode i think prat has better acting skills than shashank though shashank is a trained actor but prat is not. He is much better in the mela episode than 2 day's episode.

but whatever what a jodi yaar👏 .I just fainted after watching the precap.😆
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago