YRKKH 4th August 2010-Written update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Grrrr. Gulabo really had to speak up and tell Akshi about those flowers?

I tend not to read the updates because I get confused with the epis here and there, but I just had to today because I saw topics on how Rajshri is changing. I wish she'd let her go. =( I mean, even Akshi is going to her mother's..so I guess Varsha should be able to also. =(

Btw, really great update Manasi!
Originally posted by -Ami-

Grrrr. Gulabo really had to speak up and tell Akshi about those flowers?

I tend not to read the updates because I get confused with the epis here and there, but I just had to today because I saw topics on how Rajshri is changing. I wish she'd let her go. =( I mean, even Akshi is going to her mother's..so I guess Varsha should be able to also. =(

Btw, really great update Manasi!

I knw....Gulabo should stop using her brain...!!😡She THOUGHT the flowers were brought by someone mann se...!!!!!🤢 Why does she even think abt such thngs....She better do only work in tht house, which she hardly does..!🤢

Rajashri is being plain selfish ya...!She wants her bahu should also listen to her and her daughter too...!!She expects both to be always around her!!🤢Poor Varsha....

aww...thank u so much dear..!😳
thankzz for the update....nice episode
good update!! cant wait for DJ to return...
Thanks for the update Manasi! Ghabreli has changed so much....she will learn a lesson when Aksh refuses to go to her maayka. I am feeling sorry for Varsha.

Naksh were very cute yesterday...thoda nahi pura waqt ek dusre ke saath bitana chahte hai 😳
thanks for the wonderful update
Thanks for d update...............!!!
very sweet episode

loved the way Naksh were there together. both shared very ccute moments.loved their convo

rajshri is really becoming too mean. I dont know why even after so much of dadi telling her how to treat Varsha, she doesnt understand

Now Gulabo-------------------------- I dont know what to say about her. only today's epside will tell how akshara is going to take it

thanks manasi for the update
thanks for the beautiful update manu