Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Update 5th august

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Uma, jewellery heist for sure happening...πŸ˜† Anandi is super buddhu!!
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast updateπŸ‘πŸΌ
ammoos thumbnail
Forgot to add one line... Jagya said what if she canges her mind, she replies, they have had enough tests all these 5yrs and cant wait even for 5 days.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
looks like anandi is more desperate than jagπŸ˜†
kalika_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anandi has become more matured than before πŸ˜†.
When she was 17 years 11 months and 29 days old she used to play with dolls and puppets and the day she turned 18 years she started having feelings for jaggya.πŸ€ͺ
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalika_29

When she was 17 years 11 months and 29 days old she used to play with dolls and puppets and the day she turned 18 years she started having feelings for jaggya.πŸ€ͺ

🀣

I am sure there will be plenty of scope for Anandi to exhibit her stupidity soon...not to worry...esp with Daadisa!!
ammoos thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalika_29

🀣🀣 Just wait until she reach jaitser and see dadisa.. the moment she see dadisa she will forget what maturity is.. she will start her usual.. Muje maaf kardo na dadisa...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah ,what a difference a day makes ,handsome jagya makes anandi all samajhdar 😊
She should call him 'tum' instead of 'aap' which sounds too respectful,   there is   much more apnapan in 'tum'....
phooli does a kich-kich( πŸ˜† funny description uma πŸ˜‰ )--jagya would have lots of vicks ki goli to bhagao phooli's kich kich 🀣
i didnt like the idea of phooli walking back all alone in night, remembering those stupid drunk friends 😑 of his
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think she went back home she was probably waiting for her outside .. cause she said I am going to listen to the insects sounds lOl