Thendral

IF Kudumbathudan DEEPAK - Better VERSION UP!!!

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Atinamma and Aishu and whoever made this interview possible..
Thanks a million for this interview!!!! I enjoyed every bit of it!! and thanks DEEPAK FOR ALL YOUR TIME and FOR STAYING WITH US DESPITE YOUR DUBBING CALLS.. and seriously you do have a photographic memory for remembering names.. en name-a avanga thappa sonnalum neenga correct panni sonneengale... engeyo poyiteenga thalaiva!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

CONGRATS TO ARDENTDEEPAKFAN ON GETTING THRU THE SCREENSHOT.. IM SURE UR DREAM OF WANTING TO ACT WITH DEEPAK WILL COME TRUE.. ALL THE BEST!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

AND JUST A REQUEST... I found it very hard to figure out what Deepak was saying and had to listen sooo intently because of the music. It was quite distracting and loud. If u could reduce the volume of the music or remove it, it would be even better.. this is what many of my frens and i feel!!! other than that it was a wonderful interview!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
OMG...Thank u sooo much for the Interview!!

Its nice...Great Work!!

Hats Off to your Team!!
πŸ‘

Thanks Deepak Anna for sharing ut Time with us!!
πŸ‘
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks da....i cant listen to it now..at the uni now.

will post my comments once i have listen to it😳
SweetyGreen thumbnail
im just gonna listen to it as its coming as connecting in the media player.. its taking long time to start dear..

eagerly waiting to hear u DEEPAK... thank u so much in ur busy schedule u gave this interview.. hats off to atina and aishu of IF members...
Hema_M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hai Atina Aunty and Radha Aunty,
Thank u  so much for the interview.Thank u for taking so much of efforts for this interview.

And a very big thanks to Deepak Anna for spending ur time for us.U remebered my name and told clearly without even missing the underscore in it.Wowwww Thank u so much Anna,I am very happy.πŸ˜ƒI enjoyed ur interview very much,completely.And now I understand the difficulties u r going thru in order to entertain us.It's really a tough job to do.U people r really greatπŸ‘Hats off to u people and thank u all πŸ˜ƒ for taking so much of effort.U ignored all ur calls till u complete this interview.That's veryyyy nice of u.Thank u once again.We r always here to support  u 😊.I like u sooooo much.U r the best πŸ‘πŸΌ.

And yes as Priya Akka said I had a tough time in understanding what he really says coz of music( at some places).So if u could pls cut that.But otherwise it was really really good.Hats off for all ur efforts to make this interview interesting and successfull.That was really a great job .U missed even ur night sleep for this.All I could do is to thank u once again.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
SweetyGreen thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowwwwwwwwww.....................Deeepak...it was a very nice interview and your answers were good as well.So all the credits of your superb acting in romantic scenes goes to Kumaran sir...i think he has to be a romantic person in real life like GVM.....hope he finds his girl soon to romance withπŸ˜†....i totally enjoyed your interview Deepak...πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Atina and MP-Radha for the wonderful interview with my favourite small screen actor DeepakπŸ‘πŸ‘.

eclat thumbnail
Sweety, if you are trying to hear  using chrome it might not work sometimes.  If you can open it with IE, real player, Windows media player or firefox you might be able to hear.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! Thanks so so so much IF TEAM! Your efforts are definitely very very appreciatedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Thanks so much Deepak for taking time to answer each and everyone's questions with such good attitude. πŸ˜ƒ It seems as if you are more excited than us for this interview!πŸ˜†

Just a small request to lower the background music because some of the talking was muffled by it. Thank you again!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘