YRKKH written update 6 august 2010

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine... Nakssh Convo😳!!!And A mohini Scene😆😳 also!!!!Rest all Daily Drama😆 n akshara getting more jealous!!

And guyss i have write the whole update but it got deleted !Then My all friends here helped me out!!My best Di's just started helping me out in my one saying without any further thinking!!!Luvv themmm soo much!!!The credit 4 this update goes to my sweet n lovely Nikki di,Pravz di,Mari di,Sia di and Shriya also for being there!!!Thank u all Guyss soo much!

The episode starts with akshara n naitik standing infront of each other n suddenly naitik phone rings ...and that is snehaz phone ..akshara looks hopelessly😲 ..n naitik tells that its sneha jee ka phone .akshara unwiningly accepts it n naitik talks abt his job to sneha n akshara whoz upset will go out of room .

@maheshwaris! ..
shava are ready to go out ..n rajshree sees dat varsha wearing heels ..n asks her y did she wear dem n shourya😆 tells dat ..we r goin out for haivng chat ...rajshree tells dont go out .its not safe for varsha ..n varsha is unhappy wid dis ..shourya tries to convence rajshree but rajshree tells dat i wil prepare the food which u want to eat ..

@singhania's

akshara came down her room ..n here gayatri bhabhima and rashmi are packing clothes n sweets for teej and gayatri asks akshara to sit beside her and tell which saree and bangles she liked akshara has no mood in choosing them ,she will tell that what gayatri took out are okay with her ..and then akshara goes into d kitchen where maharaj jee has prepared sweets for akshara to take them to mayka .akshara is not intrested to go to her mayka as she wants to spend time with naitik .so she says to MJ not to pack the sweets as its not confirmed yet whether she is going or not as naitik is unwell!!!MJ says ok!

In ShaVa room

Varsha is taking out sum sarrees frm d closet😲....Shaurya enters n asks her wht is she doing. Varsha replies" neither i m allowed to go out nor am i allowed to do household chores, wht shud i do to pass my time?" Shaurya tells her dat he has got solution to it n says" this is d cd of a comedy movie..u like it na ..so let's go n watch it". Both stand up to leave just thn Rajshri enters. She asks Shaurya to bring home Akshara next morning (Varsha becomes sad😭). Shaurya says it is not possible as he hv an important meeting.. n not only him infact bauji n kaka r also busy so he'll send driver to take Akshara. Rajshri denies n says she'll do something.

Naitik in his room playing video game. Gaya3😆 enters with fruits but she notices he didn't had ealrlier ones too..to vich Naitik says he is bored of eating and sleeping from past two day n dere must b lot of work pending at office too. Gaya3 asks him not to worry about office as his bauji will handle it n asks him to invite hid friends which wud save him from getting bored. Naitik agrees.

Akshara enters with boxes of sweets and bangles. Gaya3 advices her to keep the box of bangles at top so dat dey dun get damange. Akshara says hesitatingly dat she thinks she shud not go to her maayka as Naitik is not well. Gaya3asks her not to take tension as dey all here to take care of him..she then aks Naitik to take out a bag for Akshara so dat she cud pack.

Gaya3 leaves .Naitik takes out a bag for Akshara n asks her to  pack it soon as his frns r abt to cum to vich Akshara says he is very desperate to send her to maayka. Naitik nods to it and says "coz i know u becum very happy when u go to ur maayka..u happy..m happy!!" Akshara becums sad!!Naitk turns to other side n starts calling his frns..Akshara says to herself "whn i dun want to go thn y r u forcing me?"😭

Mohit-Nandini's room

Nandini is packing her clothes, mohit comes and asks you are packing as if you are going for many days.Nandini says for 10 days.He says how will be without for you for 10 days, Nandini says its her first teeg...so i might celkebrate Rakhi also with Naitik and then return.Mohit says your ignoring your husband for your brother ans says he will miss her.She says me too and both hug.

Naksh's room

Naitik's friend Ajay tells akshara that they'll finish all the pakodas(dish) and asks her to sit along with them.One more friend says Akshara bhabhi , we come here to eat only your pakodas.One more says to akshara, you dont come anywhere with naitik .Akshara and naitik exchange looks, then akshara says something, but naitik interuppts and says she's more interested in household work, then akshara says nothing like that and then naitik's friend says naitik himself does not meet us as he is busy with that designer always.Akshara looks on at naitik.Akshara asks naitik's friends how come they met Sneha, thy say she had come to give those designs that day, akshara stares at naitik.Naitik says sneha only works in my company.Another friend asks akshara why she dint come to the restraunt that day? Then ajay says gud u dint come as naitik also left early with that designer.Akshara is sad and asks naitik where he went...Naitik says sneha ji fell and hurt her leg, so went to the doctor.Akshara stares at him( lovely scene😆).All the friends ask akshara to take control of naitik.Naitik's friend asks everybody not to make jokes like this.Akshara is totally sad.

Gaytri came n says to Akshara that she will help her in packing as she was going to her maayka for Teej!Akshara gets a call from rajshri!She tells her that shaurya cant come!Akshara gets Happy!And says dont worry I will come some other day!!Today i will be here as Nandani didi is also coming so here will be lots of work!Naitik came n says akshara to give him phone and he says to rajshri that he himself will drop Akshara there b4 picking Nandani didi!Rajshri says Thank u!

Then akshara says to gayatri that is it posible that shse would not go to her maayka!gayatri says that u shoud go n dont worry aboute here!!we all are here!!Rashmi n bhabhi maa came!!Bhabhi maa says the same but rashmi with teary eyes says that Bhabhi we will miss u!gayatri says that its a rasam!One daughter will go n other is coming!!And akshara its rasam so u would have to ggo!!akshara looks at naitik n then she has sad expressions...

NO PRECAP!!

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikki18 thumbnail
aawww ur welcum Mahi🤗
n thank u for showing ur trust..
i luvd doing it ,,it's always fun wrking 2gether!!

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u mahi
ab mai kya bolo tum log samjh jaao 😳
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki18

aawww ur welcum Mahi
n thank u for showing ur trust..
i luvd doing it ,,it's always fun wrking 2gether!!

yaa nikss di i agree🤗
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update to everybody! All of you rock!
_Divya_ thumbnail
 thnx 4 d update honey
n feeling bad 4 Naksh.....Naitik ne socha tha kya aur kya ho gaya
piuu thumbnail
thanks 4 the update mahi!!!😊
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update nikki, mahi,mari di...😊
..Akaisha.. thumbnail