|kajalcreations #8| - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago

OMGGG hunnn Suchhhh Annnn Fab Beatufilllll update hayeeeeee ArTi MayUr Onesss Areeeeeeeeeeee outt of the worlddd Awesomeeee *Droooolz* Goshhh mee loved the AB Mostt hayee Blackkkkkk vest wala and the showwer wala siggy OMGG gonnaa usee ittttttttt sooon 😍 

Goshhh Keeep Makingg lots and ltoss hun
Originally posted by HooR_ArKs

Congrats Kajuuu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
May you make more and more and more πŸ˜† I simply adore your stuff yaar.. too good they are 😍

hahaπŸ˜†...awww thanks a lottttπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
so sweettt...x😳

Originally posted by HooR_ArKs

Kaju 😲😲 What an amazing update that was girl?! πŸ˜²πŸ‘
Dude you know you were seriously killing me in installments, pehle the first post, then the second nd then third 🀣☺️
A truly ArTi-licious update this was! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

P.S: Can you pls PM me whenever you're open or you update.. i surely dunt wanna leave any chance to comment first or request πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

haha awww..thank youu...
LOL im sorry..i knew i shoulda posted it in one installment🀣
gosh..this is what arti did to me...bus siggi pe siggi i was makin..πŸ€£πŸ˜†

andd yeh sure will def PM you whenever i open/updateπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by ArTiToTheEnd

OMGGG hunnn Suchhhh Annnn Fab Beatufilllll update hayeeeeee ArTi MayUr Onesss Areeeeeeeeeeee outt of the worlddd Awesomeeee *Droooolz* Goshhh mee loved the AB Mostt hayee Blackkkkkk vest wala and the showwer wala siggy OMGG gonnaa usee ittttttttt sooon 😍 

Goshhh Keeep Makingg lots and ltoss hun

awww thanksss a lot sam di...!😳
ufff...AB in black vest...drools indeed
😍...x
OMG kaju
i m seriously going to faint
what an update
its damn good
loving it so much
loved the style...the textures...the blending
everything was perfect

FANTASTIC....finally got to see all your wonderful creations....that half the time i miss coz of our fast running gallery ....
thanks for the pm.😳
Edited by nanditasingh - 13 years ago
awww swts fantastic nd killing stuffs..loved & save them alll :D
Originally posted by ..-Kaju-..

hahaπŸ˜†...awww thanks a lottttπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
so sweettt...x😳

haha awww..thank youu...
LOL im sorry..i knew i shoulda posted it in one installment🀣
gosh..this is what arti did to me...bus siggi pe siggi i was makin..πŸ€£πŸ˜†

andd yeh sure will def PM you whenever i open/updateπŸ˜ƒ

Haha they have good affects on youπŸ˜† Coz we love ur siggies jaan πŸ€—
Once again, great work 😊
see I wondered why you never updated these in your shop, cause i always saw them in the MJHT creations gallery.. and then you just hit us with a bomb.. lol..koi baat nahi.. i love it anyways.. seeing it all over brings back great memories..your updates are just mind blowing as usual..
I was going to quote the update just for you like always, like my usual self..πŸ˜‰, but oye too many siggs to quote and comment on sepreatley...πŸ˜† but ill post my favs right here at the end of the post...

but I LOVE them all, especially since they contain ArTi/MayUr.. you always leave me speechless with your updates.. i don't know what to say or how to react that's how much i love them..

I'm gald you added these to your shop.. and then you wonder why it took forever to finish your last shop..jokin.. cause you didn't add these there girl, if you did trust me more then 20 pages of comments would be on the amazing stuff you make.!!! your one of the bests..

your a Rockstar girl!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️

suggestions huh.. Selena Gomez & Ian Somerhalder.. 😍😍😍
you know my photobucket account!!! if you forgotten PM, I'll give it to you..

btw always PM when you update or open, even though i don't need a PM to check you shop, cause i always do anyways, but sometimes i can be lazy and forgetfull..and the PM reminds me to ALWAYS comment in your shop!!!!

btw like i said i'll post my favs. i love all the siggs, but these have to be my ultimate favorties..

sorry guys.. sigg spam... might slow your computer..

^^^^ you did that.. CAUSE THEY BELONG TOGETHER!!FORVER!!!

so these were few of my most favorites siggs by you.. wow.. that doesn't seem like a few.. *face palm* soo sorry if my post slows down your loading.. i suck i know.. but i just love that you added all these to your shop..

keep rockin girl..

love yaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Zaara

edited...

KAJU you rock meriiii jaan!
I LOVEEEEE you my star<3

Just one work
You're the BESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT πŸ‘

Keep rocking! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Your Aisho.
Edited by ..Aisho.. - 13 years ago
DAMN HOT creationsss 😳
MAYUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......... poori film dekhati hehehehhe
KAju What a updateeeee Lovely yaar..OMG Old scences..Rati...Miss you.. .OMG OMG..Love all icon set & sigs..they r fantastic

Fab work kaju

KEEp rocking
Love ya
-Ra

Edited by Ra92 - 13 years ago