Nadhaswaram Aug 9-13 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I enjoyed todays  episode...sam was just wonderful....
😆😆

Mahes says she dont want to meet her future husband before maraige...

meenatchi mummy and pushpa athai also vazhi mozhinjing the same...

Appuram eppadi maha va kondu vandhu ava varungala husgband oda thanga vaikaranga?
cycle aa oorvalam poranga?
onna sendhu invitation kudukaranga....soru podaranga...sambharootharanga....
enna kodumai thiru idhu??

engala enna loosu nnu nencheengala?😡😡

Thanks Shree for the super fast & hilarious update!

Athanaa?! I agree with you Shree!

Mappilai Friends-a pakka maruththaalum paravayillai... Future husband-aiye yeen pakka mattangkaLam?!  Aanal, Veetil nadakarathu ellaam Ulta-vaa illa irukku?!!  Ennamo pongappa...
Thanks Suma ..

Sam 🤣 .. Sam kku nurse thaan set aagum pola 😆 .. yerkanave adi vaangiyum , salikkama keeps trying Kaamu 😳😆 .. Appreciate his courage 😉 .. Hereby , i bestow him the title "Chinnathirai -yin Vadivelu" 😛 ...

Maha , very self centered 😡 .. Pandi , pesama intha ponna pottudu 😳 .. Gopi - Malar yum nimmathi ya iruppanga , koodave naangalum ðŸ˜‰ ..
Thanks Shree - everybody wonders in this serial " Who will carry the baton from Rajappa??" Without a doubt, it is Maha !!!! She is not in love, she is just obsessed !!! Pandy, intha maniac ai seekiram thookku ppa, unakku punniyama pOgattum.
Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
Thanks Shree for the update.

Maha unakku mahaa obsession.. not good for you and people around you...

Nadaswara teamlEndhu yaaruppaa inga member... appadiyE namba makkals solluvadhellaam anga avaru repeating?   Shree : Sam telling to Kamu "mambattiya keezhapOdu, naan unkitta mukkiyamaana visayam pEsaNum " is too good!
thanks for updates.. gopi can u help us? please elope with malar or just run away like ur brother. i think he knows about maha thats why he runs away when young. that maha girl too much. malar speak up about ur love
sam and kaamu🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣PPS  papparappa nnu coming to kaamu's house. he knows well about kaamu but always try his lucky, in the end he has to run away. this selvam ...😡
Thanks Migan. Good to see the Peepee brothers together again. Hope that rowdy abducts Maha and marries her himself !!! Even Pandy does not deserve a maniac like her !!
Thanks Migan .. Nice too see both brothers together .. Pandi 😲😡 .. Eppadiyo Malar kku route clear aana sari 😳😆 ...
Thanks migan for the update. Soorappuli Pandi aaL vachu Mahava thookkap porana. Paavam andha rowdy , vayadikitteyirundhu thappicha porumnu  Odap poran.