Uravugal Aug9 -13 updates on pg 1 and Discussion - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by honeydaisy

thanks for updates. this ranjani so stubborn, more than paro amma and visa amma. may be because both of them rise her when small. everyone always give chance to him when he was bad. but now he chnged, but no one believe him. i dont think senthil is dead.

Definitely Senthil won't be removed from the serial with an untimely death - they won't want to make Ranjini a young widow.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Originally posted by migan

On the mark. I was thinking the same while reading the update. Lets see what Az sir says. Innum Thalai sutha viduvaaro?

Aamaam.  Innum thalai suththattum.  Orae oruththar konjam nerungi vandhirukkiRaar.  Yaar enRu solla maattaen. 

Originally posted by amara_50

Aamaam.  Innum thalai suththattum.  Orae oruththar konjam nerungi vandhirukkiRaar.  Yaar enRu solla maattaen. 

Sir - Please Please Yaar endru Sollungaleen. Thali suthi ippo Mandai vedichirum pola irkku.
@ migan

UNmaiayai sollittaa appuRam en maNdai udainchidumae.  Naan enna paNRadhu?

Can someone pls say if Senthil has kicked the bucket??😑

I think the little fun in this serial will die off if Senthil is removed....he plays the parts of a villain and a comedian so well. πŸ‘

Perhaps he is too busy clearing Selvam's shed before taking its full ownership in TMS..!!....😍
I agree with Sue chech, Sendhil is a likable character here, in fact, I always enjoyed his silly, tuneless singing (it reminded me of mine!).  I will really miss him if he is dead in the train accident, but I doubt if it is so, and Amara Sir's words have given me the feeling that eclat is definitely on the right track (no pun intended!)
I dont think and I am  are very sure Senthil is not death. This Senthil no more scenes is just to make Ranjani forgive and regret her harsh treatment of him😊 Many thinks Ranjani is stubborn but from her POV, she used to trust this guy but he just misused it and betrayed them behind their back, onces the trust is gone its hard to earn it. Just case he has reformed, it doesnt mean others should also forgive so easily, thats wrong.When someone like ranjani who is one of the nicest characters on this show refuse to forgive him, is cause he have hurt and given pain for her more than others can think of Ranjani need more time and the situations hasnt really been on Senthils favour eitherπŸ˜•

Btw, like many have predicited, maybe Senthil will make re-entry as a new character and maybe he will be able to achive his goal of earning 80 lakhs.
Originally posted by migan

@migan, if you notice, Amara sir did not quote one person.  That person must be the nerungi vandha person! 
@Eljay - the person Amar ayya hasnt quoted is you.. so you are the nearest to it.  It could also be that Senthil helps SN & SW in the train mishap... and would work with them for the Rs.80, lakhs...

adhu seri... what happened to the money that Senthil maams had got.. Visa amma pushed it down.. Lakshminga adhu... appadi kaasu vENaamnaa keezha edhukku thaLreenga.. inga thaLLunga..  

Originally posted by amara_50

@ migan

UNmaiayai sollittaa appuRam en maNdai udainchidumae.  Naan enna paNRadhu?

ippo Krish & Co mandai udainchikitu irrugu.

pavama theriyala.

vayasula periyavanka ungalayae thanga mudiyala pavam chinavar Krish enna pannuvaru?