Uravugal Aug9 -13 updates on pg 1 and Discussion - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by eclat

@Eljay - the person Amar ayya hasnt quoted is you.. so you are the nearest to it.  It could also be that Senthil helps SN & SW in the train mishap... and would work with them for the Rs.80, lakhs...

adhu seri... what happened to the money that Senthil maams had got.. Visa amma pushed it down.. Lakshminga adhu... appadi kaasu vENaamnaa keezha edhukku thaLreenga.. inga thaLLunga..  

Athellam yeduthu vachuruppaanggapa. 😉
I also think for sure that Senthil is not dead. Eitehr Krish/Gayu lying staging or they thought he is dead. He might have given his clothes to some one - cannot identify face so looking at the clothes they decided he is gone. Aalthough showing like Kumkumum azhiyara mari kamicha too much.

Nice twist though.

Thanks, shree!  Babu, you are lucky you are nowhere near me, or I would shake you till your teeth fell off!  How can you be so heartless, esp at a time like this?  Are you made of steel or what?  You are the worst kind of cad.  I don't have words for you any more.  Actually, I was wondering why you were being so nice and kind to Gowri, so I had a feeling you would do something mean, and sure enough, you did.  Nasty, nasty guy!

Visa amma, how can you be so heartless?
Thanks Aish, Shreenithi & Atina..

Visa -      eppadinga ippadi pEsa mudiyudhu ungaLaala.. ur maapsnga avaru...  nallavarO kettavarO when one has got a one way ticket dont you feel sad and sorry? aduththa muRai neenga avara sabikka avaru vara maattaarunga... have you realised that or are you in denial mode?

Ranjini - adhukkuththaan periyavanga solluvaanga.. always talk nicely to people so that you dont regret later..

Babu - engeyaavadhu Singapore pakkam vandhuraadheenga.. appram naan kambi counting thaan !

On the whole very good acting by all... awesome... kudos to the uravugal team...   

thanks for super updates.. who could Visa amma be so mean? it is really bad to talk bad about people who passed away. i think senthil might not take the train, someoone must stole his things and take that train. senthil might wondering some where. ranjani..u too? become so mean?
thanks for the updates.

did Visalam lost her heart? how can she talk like this.

Babu another heartless person.

Thanks for the update.

I don't get why Babu has to trat Gowri lie this. To show both ranjani and Gowri lost in wedding life?

What ever - I am so mad - he is acting like an Arakkan.
Thanks every one for the updates and pictures.Ennangada Roja kku vantha sOthanai??? Puli vaal pidicha Nayar mathiri, ithai follow pannavum mudiyalai, panname irukkavum mudiyalai. Oru MM,
oru stone heart, oru sadistic cad, oru azhumoonji pOnnu -
ellarumaa sernthu Roja vai himsai panraanga ppa !!!! Ega patta scores to settle , Roja kku time kOnjam thaan kidaikkum - kalyaana veet le Villu paattu time le accompaniment could be Roja's Pey attaam??? EnnavO pOngappa
thanks for super updates... this babu and visa amma.. what is wrong with them? so hearthless people. and that babu, im going to throw some stone to him..😡 gowri , u still want spend ur rest of life with him? pack ur stuff and go somewhere..not to ur brother house... move on. dont live with this sadist. dont worry about others.. they can say live with husband. husband is like God. but is babu is nothing more than satan wearing jeans and shirt..
and Visa amma stop talking mad about senthil. it is really so MEAN!
so senthil is save and staying some where else.
Chitra's mum explain Senthils body was so damaged so doctors didnt want them to take it home so they had to do all rituals there, including the ashes.
so this is hint saying senthil is alive?! i dont think ranjani will take off her thali. aiyoo..dont show this kind scene on friday..
Edited by honeydaisy - 13 years ago
Originally posted by eclat

Thanks A & A...

Senthil will not die.. maybe he will lose his memory - Shanthi Williams, Sneha Nambiar will take care of the hurt Senthil.. yaarukku aappu ippO?

I too strongly believe is not dead - they purposely said that his body is badly damaged beyond recognition - that itself is clue that it could be a wrong Senthil and that Mr. Ranjini is ok....yes he could have amensia but he will surely walk into AZ home and thats when Ranjini will really appreciate her reformed husband.....😃

I also feel Ranjini will be going thru a depressional state...she may feel sad, anxious, hopeless, helpless, guilty ( her actions towards Senthil) and empty inside her. She might also be in a condition whereby she is even unable to take care of her child. She is the one who tried to burn him alive yet what is going on in her right now??? Her family should not her state of depression lightly - she needs medical attention without any delay.😲

Lady Visalam is such a heartless creature...can't imagine a mum behaving like this when her daughter had just lost her husband. Instead of consoling and giving her a supportive hand she is throwing words that are so spiteful and cruel - Ranjini can actually be listening to this which will only further drown her deeper into depression. For how long more is Mr. Visalam going to accommodate with his wife's cold and acidic words and actions???😡😡😡