Uravugal Aug9 -13 updates on pg 1 and Discussion - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
I am with you all...in thinking that Senthil is not dead.....

May be by the time Senthil resurrects Ranjani will change her mind and will become Miss...Loving wife.....πŸ˜‰
Thanks Mels for the update.

This babu - 😑

Gowri - She keeps on crying. So much. i can't take her crying any more. Couldn't she do some thing for a change? Like talk?
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Mels for the update.

This babu - 😑

Gowri - She keeps on crying. So much. i can't take her crying any more. Couldn't she do some thing for a change? Like talk?

what a sadist - yup - i  hate this kind of character - just get a auto and visit your sister - she is signing checks and looking after the mill can't she even think little bit - Gowri marrying this toad for what be a doormat - i am sorry for the character

Ranjini i salute her - she did the right thing - don't have to feel guilty how long her husband cheated her with empty promises - but again we are humans so there is going to be guilty
it will take time so that part is ok

Atina, thats cause Vishalachi is made with a stone heart for the moment...everything has made her become a bitter lady and she need to shown the right place soon😑

Have to agree this Senthil death drama was too much, they played with peoples emotions but atleast Ranjani changed her mind and accepted husband back. Lets hope Senthil remind nice and not turn evil later on as the story progress, he should be grateful to Krish and Gayu and always stick by their side

Regarding Babu..he is mentally ill and need treatment. I guess being brought up as the only kid and that too without a mother, made he very spoiled and hence doesnt know the value of others feelings or relations..he just care for himself, his ego and his happiness...he will be lonely if this continue and none want to have anything to do with him..he need to isolated and ignored just to teach his character a lesson😑 even thought mentally patients need a lot of careπŸ˜†

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago

Ranjani ( Sivakavitha rocks)

Friday episode:
first thing...from todays episode I came to know the thaali arukara sadangu in details.....and felt very sad.......( in fact I was crying.....as I was watching and taking pictures...too)

2. What an acting skill for Sivakavitha...look at her facial expression from emotionless face to............full of emotions. ....WOW...WOW......WOW>..Haribabu Sir...you made her act so well!!
Aadi VeLLi kizhamai annikki ipdi oru scene aa nnu
TV pakkame pogalai - So joker uncle is alive. IppO
Roja kku enna kavalai nna, antha puthu characters will be related to Senthil apdingra theory has  gone south !!!
So, Mugs kku murai pOnna vanthu Chithu life le vilaiyaattu apdingra possibility is ........still alive. Easwara, vendam ppa, romba sOthikkathe, rendu wife kathai vendaam. Naanga Anupallavi le anubavikkkira kOdumai pOrum, ayya, kadavule, kathile vizharatha???
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Aadi VeLLi kizhamai annikki ipdi oru scene aa nnu
TV pakkame pogalai - So joker uncle is alive. IppO
Roja kku enna kavalai nna, antha puthu characters
will be related to Senthil apdingra theory has  gone south !!!
So, Mugs kku murai pOnna vanthu Chithu life le vilaiyaattu apdingra possibility is ........still alive. Easwara, vendam ppa, romba sOthikkathe, rendu wife kathai vendaam. Naanga Anupallavi le anubavikkkira kOdumai pOrum, ayya, kadavule, kathile vizharatha???

I was thinking the same thing. I fast forwarded these scens. Too much. SK's acting was good no question about it but these things too much. Couldn't they time it that they don't show these scenes on a Friday.
Thanks Atina.

hmm.. so Senthil maams is back..good... yaaruppa Gayu's ideavaa irukkum sonnadhu.. very good..

aadi veLLi indha kooththu could have been avoided..

so what aadi maasaththula vEpilaiyum kaiyuma oru amma kELambi irukkaanga, paarunga.. Visa - neenga enna appadiyE sOgathilayaa muzhugineenga..indha maadhiri chumma Ottakkoodaadhu enna...

thanks atina for the superb update

as usual you made us watch the show by your excellent writing.

describing Rajini and Gayu expression.

good that Senthil is back.

but this visalam.......... i think she too need a drama like this.
Originally posted by amara_50

@ migan

UNmaiayai sollittaa appuRam en maNdai udainchidumae.  Naan enna paNRadhu?

You are so cute.......in other words you are simply trying to say that its like putting sand in your own rice bowl??  πŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘