Chellameh August 9 - 13 Updates & Discussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanx for the soooooooooooooperb updates RojaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dhool kelaptinge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snake - Overdose Salt -Scales removal - 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thanks for the updates Eclat and Roja!
I agree Roja, sometimes these scenes are necessary as people should be warned, but I can't stand the way Raadhika handles these issues so cheaply. In the end, it's always her character who comes out as the saviour of all. It sickens me.
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the updates Eclat and Roja!
I agree Roja, sometimes these scenes are necessary as people should be warned, but I can't stand the way Raadhika handles these issues so cheaply. In the end, it's always her character who comes out as the saviour of all. It sickens me.

yes u are right ... and tat saviour part is too much as she does it always in all her serials...
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks Eclat & Roja akka.

What's next ? saggu for NS ah? I thought the doctor gave her a stern warning not to drink anymore. πŸ˜•

Enggum CM ethilum CM, 😑 how she gonna achieve her goal?

no..no ... no saggu for NS.... our CM will save her.... and AK will sing CM puram to everyone... then she will save Suresh.... while Vadai sits and cook at home.
Originally posted by honeydaisy

no..no ... no saggu for NS.... our CM will save her.... and AK will sing CM puram to everyone... then she will save Suresh.... while Vadai sits and cook at home.

She is taking care of everyone, but  poor Vadai has to cook and sit at home. πŸ˜•. She is giving a lot of importance to AK and his family 🀒
Thanks Meli for the update, CM fighting for justice, hmmm nadakattum nadakattum. Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
poor vadai now has to prepare vadaikari at home... ha ha ha ..he then will make new dishes like kootu poriyal sambar.. while cm fights for justice and comes he will serve her hot hot food.. ha ha
Friday 13/8/10

The respective husbands and the respective wives (thankfully !!! Beachuu, ipdi oru situation le nee entha wife kitte consult pannuve??? hmmm) are in consultation. Enna matter???
vera enna?? ellam property pathi thaan . Both Valli and Kavitha do an excellent act of Veppilai adithal without a single leaf in hand !!! Both Bell and Garden say that Beach, the elder bro is sOkka thangam
" engalai yematha maattar" and both the wives correctly point out -
 " Yen unga kooda pOrantha Omni yai yemathalai??" Veppilai session is over, now it is confrontation time. Omni comes to the Garment Unit and finds the chef there - "Pray, what are u doing here?" (aama, lunch ready aa??? afternoon tea kku some
snacks??? )
Chef says that he wanted to keep an eye in her absence. Omni gloats about nabbing Karthik. Suddenly remembers Amutha " she should not be alone in the hostel anymore, she will be crying over that spineless Bell, I will go and bring her home,ok?" ( nee ozhunga samaikkira velai yai mattum paaru. Chithappu kku inge duty, ok?? - Omni dialog by Roja)

Garden and Bell  refuse to sign the Power of Attorney. Pearl's mother wonders about " pillow mantra" and Beach looks crest fallen. Pearl asks " yen enga mele nambikkai illiyaa??? " Garden says that they drove Omni away and after that daddy darling was ditched -
"so how to believe any one??" Both Garden and Bell want the PoA in their names.Beach is dejected - shouts " So, now what do you guys want me to do??" Both Bell and Garden unanimously say " divide the property in to three portions" Pearl wants to know the reason
for this sudden decision. Kavitha says that Beach has two families
" so avar jasthi panam common fund le irunthu eduppar" . Beach kku face le no fly dancing. Pearl screams "Pray what does that mean?" Kavi sees that the whole jing bang got rattled - decides to bring down
the temperature of the milieu " avar kitte velai seyyaravangalai avar kudumbama thaane pakkaraar.." Finally Beach agrees to divide the property. The two younger brothers follow their respective wives
( nalla kaalam)
Beach is devastated ( nera snake kitte pOi idea
kelu, athu than pangukku kOnjam property kekkum)

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
Thanks Rojapoo for the  update - You made this episode seem much more interesting and funny that it actually was (I watched it and couldn't wait for it to end!)  Chellamme is now becoming more and more predictable - We all know that this was bound to happen - Pearl is getting her just rewards - that is the only satisfaction for viewers like us.  Would be nice if there was a nice twist or unpredictability to this serial !
Edited by serials2010 - 13 years ago