BV - Aug 9th 2010 - Written update

Posted: 13 years ago
Scene starts from Bhago calling out to Anandi. Anandi is very happy that Bhago made it in time for her bidaai. Bhago ties sacred thread to Anandi and Jagya. She requests Sumitra to look after Anandi well. Tearful goodbye ensues.

Anandi comes to Jetsar with the family. The haveli has been decorated very well. Anandi is very happy. Sumitra asks her to come inside. Anandi is about to enter with her left foot forward. Maasa shouts at Anandi to stop right there.

Maasa yells at Anandi that she is as stupid as ever since she is entering with her left foot. She calls out to Suguna to get aarti. Suguna and Shyam come there and Anandi is very happy to see them. Suguna does Aarti and Anandi enters with her right foot. Maasa notices payal in only one foot and asks Anandi about it. Jagya says it must have fallen somewhere. Anandi then proceeds to take Maasa's ashirwad, but Maasa yells at her since she should not take blessings of a widow first. She tells Anandi to meet Suguna first.

Anandi hugs Suguna and Shyam, she asks about Varun and her daughter. Shyam and Suguna look at each other and say the kids are at home. Anandi then takes Maasa's blessings. Jagya leaves on some pretext. Maasa "Inspects" Anandi and declares that she looks good, but what is the use of good looks if her behaviour is stupid. Anandi says she remembers all of Maasa's instructions, but Maasa is doubtful. Basanth comes there and tries to save Anandi, asking Maasa to give neg. Maasa gives kangan to Anandi.

Anandi looks at the haveli and remembers old times and cries. Maasa asks her to look around and accept that she is back. Anandi goes to God's room first and prays that she is successful in keeping the family happy.

Precap : Anandi is upset with Jagya who has pulled some prank on her. Jagya apologises but Anandi is not ready to listen.

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hey, thanks for the update.

thanks
precap luks gud luking 4ward 2 it.
thanks for the update..

if anandi came in with left foot inside .. i too wld be angry like a dadisa.. sometimes she really acts so stupid.. last time she was 8 yrs old and was excited . but she is 18 and when she is so matured to give up her studies for elders .how can she forget these things...

i guess anandi didnt know abt sugna's miscarriage. i guess that's why they were surprised...

i hope this anandi doesn't keep on crying like the old one and has learnt to handle things with tact..
i want CVS to show  her mature in the way she handle things not always crying/sacrificing etc..
am but Sugna was sent home before Anandi's going back to mayka. I am sure she figured out about the miscarriage before.

I think this is a second pregnancy and Sugna had a girl.
Before they didnt even know what the baby was a boy or girl
Lets see
thanks!!!

i'm wondering about sugna's baby too

Dadisa INSPECTING Anandi was a kind of expected and was happy that she is beinf beautiful.. Why was BB smiling when dadisa was inspecting her😡 Its an embarassing scenario.. and Jagya too was not there at that time.. Hope he will be there to save his beendini always😳
INSPECTION --that's exactly what it was by dadisa,more like jailor inspecting the prisoner ..She's even got new glasses 🤓   ðŸ˜‰ so as to keep a teekhi nazar on anandi -- so as to test what all she forgot while at maika 🤓 ..tommorow we may have the adrak ki chai taste test ..
also wasnt there a guitar on the bed, 😉 when did jagya get so musical😆 first playing flute 🥳 ,now guitar😆Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
suguna looked sooooooooo beautiful. gud to see dadisa back. thank god.
Thanks for the update...Daadisa looks kind of cute with the glasses and every bit a hitler that she was and is..

Coming to Anandi entering with the left foot first - I know thats stupid and Daadisa has every right to be angry on that..coz earlier she was just a kid, now she is supposed to be all grown up..How can she make such a stupid mistake ! sigh anyways the CV's are to blame for that..they love to swing the characters in different directions as per their wish...kabhi samajdhar aur kabhi bewkoof !

Sugna looked beautiful and younger than Anandi and Jagya !

I am sure Sugna might have got pregnant in those 5 years and gave birth to a baby girl ! which is good ..But I doubt what her equation with her saasra people would be due to this "girl" child , coz Shyam ke tausa ko tho ek aur reason mil gaya to despise Sugna !

Lets see what unfolds in the coming days !!