YRKKH 9 August 2010 Written Update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine... Nakssh Convo😳!!!Rajshri as always getting tense about preparation also!!!!Rest all Daily Drama😆 n akshara getting more jealous!!And Naitik is for sure dead soon!!😆

In Maheshwaris House, preparations for the function of Teej😊 are going on!Rajshri tells Dhaniya😊 whatever task she has to do😛!Then she asks daddi about few idols and daddi says i have ordered them!Dont worry😃!Goppi daddi says that today after so many days there is hustle and bustle in the house!😉...Rajshri says yes u r right!I hope everything goes on perfectly!😊.Varsha came and ask rajshri that when akshara will come!Rajshri tells them that Naitik will drop Akshara himself here!😉..and she says to Varsha that she has called The Mehendi Designer😆 by tomorrow early morning and Then rajshri told Varsha that she has taken out a lehenga😉 for her which she has to wear tomorrow for the Teej Function!😳She says ok!Then in the meanwhile Shaurya came and says that i know Maa u want that ur Bahu looks the best tomorrow thats why i have bought a lehenga😉 for her!He showed that to all!!All praised it and Varsha also likes it😳..But rajshri says what have u bring this~Its so heavy!Varsha will not wear this!Shaurya asks But why?😲..Rajshri says that in these days she cant handle heavy dresses!The lehenga i have taken out has light embriodery on it and she can easily carry it 😆and she says to varsha to wear that lehenga only!Varsha gets sad!😭And Daddi notice this!..😭Then Shaurya also wents to office saying Varsha that say to Naitik Jee😉 that i will meet him tomorrow!And he went...😛

Naksh in car!!!Naitik says to Akshara that Maa must be very much happpy😊 as her beloved daughter is coming!Akshara says yes😉!there is very hustle n bustle in the house as its a ladies function😛!What u will do 😲??..Naitik replies that : My same routine.😆..From home to office n From office to Home...🤣...Akshara says But Naitik today u have a holiday!Then what u will do after taking Nandani didi?😲.Naitik says i will spend my time with Didi...(kitni batein karein ge dono behen - bhai)🤣..She gets angry last time...this time i dont want to take any chance!😆..Akshara says that u r saying right!and u r still not well so u rest at home!Naitik saays that u have said me now i will not go!!!😳..Akshara then says Naitik that u were worried about some designs😲?Is that problem solved!Naitik says that yes!Akshara then asks that did u talk with Sneha?What she say?😆..Naitik says her that u dont worry about my work😉!u are going to ur house so enjoy there!And m counting days of ur returning back!Akshara says u r right!😃i also cant live without u all more days now!!😳....

Rajshri sitting n checking the list!Naksh Enters😊!!!Akshara indicate varsha and daddi to remain quiet n she herself hugges rajshri😆 from back who gets surprised!😆😲..Then Akshara meet all!😊..Then Rajshri aplologize Naitik n tells him that shaurya has very important meeting 😛thats why he was not able to come!Naitik says its ok!Like this i also get a chance to meet u all!😊..Then rajshri ask her about dadda jee!He tells her that he will be coming back on Teej!😉Then naitik says that Akshara was very desperate to come to her maayka!!akshara looks at naitik!😲..Then naitik says that i should go now!😭Rajshri says sure but i have brought bangles for rashmi n nandani!u wait here i will just bring them😆!Akshara also went with her to help her and Naitik sits there!!😃...

Akshara was keeping bangles n praised them😃!Rajshri says that thank god u came!Now i will get helped as i dont want that varsha do any work!😊..Then she tells Akshara that some friends of vishambhar are coming in eveining😛!U will handle everything naa!!!Akshara says u dont worry!I will see all!😃...Then Akshara while hesitating says to rajshri to call naitik also as he is free today!Rajshri says😆 thats very good idea and both went down after packing bangles!!😃

Bhabhi maa keeping things n clothes in her room!then her gaze fell on kurta of dadda jee and she miss him!😆😳..Then phone rang and it was dadda jee...(heart to heart connection..😆😉)...Dadda jee tells bhabhi maa that he will come tomorrow at night!😳..Bhabhi maa gets happy n tells that nandani will be very happy seeing u here!!she miss u much!😃...BM calls gulabo and says her to iron dadda jee clothes again and tell her that he is coming tomorrow excitedly!😆😳.....

Rajshri came with Akshara and gave the bangles to Naitik😛 and then he asked naitik to come in evening here as😉 vishambhar n shaurya wants to meet him😊!Naitik says that its long time since i have met bauji😭!I will surely come!😊Akshara gets happy!😃...

Bhabhi maa and rashmi were sitting and chatting!Rashmi tease bhabhi maa saying that u r waiting only for dadda jee!!😳..Ur every topic ends on him!😆..Then she suddenly says Nandani didi!but no one was there!She was just joking...😆😆..BM looks her with a angry look and then really naitik n nandani came but this time BM didnt beleive her n Nandani herself calls Maa...then Bhabhi maa went towards her n meet them!All gets happy!😃Nandani asks about all?😲..Rashmi says bhabhi has gone to her maayka😭..and maa has gone to Mandir!😊...Then nandani sits and says now i will only do rest!No work at all!😃..Bhabhi maa looks at her😲...But nandani changes the topic n says when bauji is coming bk??😲Bhabhi maa says tomorrow!She gets happy!😃

Akshara calls Nandani and ask about everything!😲She says just missing u😭 and bauji!else everything is perfect!😃Then Akshara ask that Naitik was on time today?Nandani says yes!He had came on time😃!and he is with me from that time!Akshara get relaxed!😃And naitik holding his ears says sorry😭 to Nandani didi for the last time😆!And then akshara keeps the phone saying that u talk with BM..She has waited for u much n we will meet tomorrow!😉😊...Rajshri then says to Akshara that u did very good talking with nandani now u come with me in kitchen!

Akshara in Kitchen with rajshri!Varsha also came n says that she was getting bore so thought to chat with Akshara!!rajshri went to find something!😆..Then varsha ask Akshara everything fine?😲Akshara says yes ...Then Akshara told Varsha all about Naitik spending more time With Sneha and all........Then Varsha says so u r getting jealous?😆..Akshara says its not like that but....Varsha then tried to make her understand that Naitik jee didnt see anyone else except u😳 so u dont worrY!He must have been coming here to meet u!!Akshara tries to smille...😊😆....

Naitik says to all that he is going to meet all at Akshara's house😛....But his phone rang..It was from Mithali😕....She tells him that today is Sneha's Birthday!I have arranged a surprise Party!U please come there for some time😆!!!It will be a very nicee surprise for her.......Naitik thinking........😲

PRECAP

Rajshri saw Naitik with a bunch of flowers😉 in his hand and he was going towards Sneha with a smiling face 😃and then gave that to Sneha...Rajshri shocked expressions!!!!😲😲
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update mahi...😊
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow good precap...finally I can start watching again 😃
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a for a super update... But OMG this Rajshri is nothing but a volcano ready to erupt... Poor Naitik! 😭

_Divya_ thumbnail
 thnx Honey 4 d updt

I dont lyk yest epi much
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mahi babyy! ..thnxxxx for d superr updateee! ..👍🏼
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rajshri in Sneha's birthday party?
Confusing for me.

anywayz, good episode

thanks a lot
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanw

Rajshri in Sneha's birthday party?

Confusing for me.

anywayz, good episode

thanks a lot

Naitik n Sneha were standing outside the party hall where Rajshri sae both of them😊
-Pravin- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for d update........................!!!