Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

omg whattt? who hates Karthik Suki?? which actress claimed tht??

sana... actually aarthi had that shaadi pic of karman on her fb account naa .
The actress of 'do hanso ka joda' who is playing the role of sumi commented on that pic that she hates karthik... as he stole suman frm karan and that he feels jealous whenever karan tries to get his love...and god knows what rubbish.... aarthi replied that she loves karthik and that they all are his fans....and i supported her in that.

now i feel that this sumi  is a fake person.....because firstly she's not having her real name and the most imp. thing is that an actress cannot claim that publicly that she hates another actor..πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
CONGO SHONGO HEMA _ ENJOY.

wheres the treat, I would love some good cakes. Never mind my weight!!!!!

An horrible episode yesterday. I saw it too but could not do the update as net was down and I was so glad.

What the hell were KARMAN and PARKAR doing? PARKAR got all importance or shall I say self importance while KARMAN gloriously ignored.  

They were like begana shaadi mein Abdullah deewana.

Rakhie ' Miss you too. Where are you these days?

Suki ' I replied to that post of Sumi Singh on FB.

BTW, I asked SV if he reads and whose his fav author. He said Chetan Bhagat. And that's his first reply to me.

And today I will not see it as I will be in a conf call. Suki don't mind if some one is there or not. Bids, Sana and me always come later and read it. Aarthi is defo around even if she does not rely sometimes and hema peeks thru too. So continue. I guess it's a torture but bear it.

Aarthi ' yes yes yes to Mann. I like him too. Geet and mann's love story is so different, yet so common in TV land and yet so differently portrayed by the actors. They are fabulous. Watch it to see what I mean.

and this one for Bids - You will know what I mean - Aise Karo na vida is even worse. PKCM atleast has sanity Bids. I will soon stop there and most have deserted that forum. Now even the updaters dont want to update.  The storyline is pathetic and yash is just a cutie who cries. Why do the villains always grab all the attention adn action beats me!!!!!
Edited by vinuchand - 13 years ago
vinu i know what u mean. The baddies get all the action and our cutiepie yash is crying? What the hell. Its all that stupid Revas fault. My sis is truly madly deeply in love with dutta bhao and maan sir. Too bad i dont get colours or star. All shows eventually get crappy.
hey anyone around??hello Abs
hello sana, karthik just for standing with hands folded and giving a sheepish smile only in Jyothi-kabir's shaadi he canceled the chatting with us...LOL.
Hey Hema,
Seriously i am still so pissed at the way KarMan were ignored and sidelined yesterday😑 esp at the part where Jyoti and Kabir focused on only ParKar and didnt even glance at KarMan

hey guys. Dafa karo. Aasman pe baadal hain
RASHMI SHARMA pagal hai.
LOL Abs u r right but i don't like any of these lead actresses Jyoti or Suman as they can only give bashans and act all mahan 😑 Preeti from DHKJ is better then them at least she stands up for her rights and fightsEdited by sana_sugarbun - 13 years ago
A treat for all the members.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†