Posted: 13 years ago

Suman – the great detective says don't worry, I already have a plan. Tomorrow when he goes to collect the passport he will get something else. But Paro I need you help. I cannot think of telling this to anyone else so only you and me will have to do it.

Karthik waiting for them at the hospital beside Karan's bedside. He asks them where they were and tells them he tried calling them.

Suman and Paro lies saying that went to a temple nearby so that Karan;s life is saved from evil Prateek.

Karthik says, yes God is great that he was saved. BTW, I have got food for both you so please eat it. He tlls Paro when karan wakes up I don't want to him to see you weak. So eat well. Paro nods her head.

Next day morning. Suman comes to Paro's room. Paro has a gun in her hand. Suman asks her why does she need it. Paro says, if required, I will use it. Kaddu comes calling for them and tells them nagapanchami pooja has started and to come. Suman and Paro fumbling for words and paro drops the gun which makes a sound. kAddu asks her what is that nosie and Suman covers up saying it was the purse which gave away (If kaddu believes that gun falling and purse giving away makes the same noise – well I don't what to call it)

They show Prateek worshipping nagadevta and telling hi help me success in my mission.

Here Paro and Suman praying that what they do will be successful.

I cant believe Suman is more concerned and worried about Karan. And as susual she is hiding things from karthik.

And now we have abreak.

BTW, I like this meethi churi ads. I want to catch up on it.

Dadji reading paper in the hall. Paro and Suman come down together and dadji ask if they are going out.

Suman lies saying I am going to the hospital so dadaji says okey you go we will also come.

He stops them again and asks if there is any news of Prateek being caught by the police. Paro says no but he will not be able to escape for long.

A man calls Prateek and tells him to come to Shiv mandir for the passport instead of the hotel.

Prateek driving a maruti van. A Honda car comes and stops in front of his. He gets down to fight and aks is this the way to drive a car. Meanwhole another comes from behind and some goons come and hit him badly. He wants to know who they are.

And from the car gets down two lady goons – no prizes for guessing – its Suman and Paro.

Precap: In the temple, suman is standing with a trishul pointed at Prateek. A bleeding Prateek has his gun aimed at paro and paro has her gun aimed at Prateek. Karthik staring as usual.

Prateek tells paro is not Karan then I will kill you. If you are not there, then what about Karan.

Hillarious guys. Even Suman knows goons is it!!!!!! Karan knew goons. I think Suman and Karan are made for each other in this.

Okey guys. I am off now. I have a conf call by 10 pm now. I need to prepare for it.

Bye guys. See you all tomorrow if possible.
thanks alot Vinu. Huggies from me to u as well
lovely SumPar are lady gundis.
how lame? Suman and Paro acting like detectives while KArthik acts like a dummy. No offense but this serial is big comedy show