Thendral

Thendral Monday 9th August 2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
Take your time, Srima.πŸ˜ƒT & T illainaa naanga wait panuvOm!
kuttyponnu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

MONDAY 9.8.2010

Malicious episode , better to skip ,padma at her worst , no T & T  will post the update slightly late , Pl. bear with me

Agree with you - too sickening an episode to watch and no point in torturing yourself to update. At the most few lines should suffice. What a terrible beginning to the week😑
sindhu_051 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi,

Todays episode was bad....i didnt like anything...Padma was talking ill about Tulsi.....all members in TAs family have no brain at all....πŸ˜ƒ

Padma was too much..and TAs mom was listening to all...how can she believe all ? she doesnot have sense to analyse.....atleast few she can believe like for money only T is having so many boy friends...... bcas as she knew TA helped her in College admission...

mai nu sonnathellam konja over....

Lavanya oru selfish.... TAs brother is dummy....atleast Sudha is good in some aspects(since she was trying to stop Charu and TAs marriage πŸ˜›)

Except TA ellam foolish and selfish.....

i think somehow TA will convince Tulsi and MM .....but TAs mom will identify Ts place and will come and spoil everything ...i guess.....

this Charu is again stupid ...nowadays girls are sharper ...is she not sharp enough to identify whether a boy is in love or not??

is she brought up from Village or City....she wants to roam with her boy friend in bike..but doesnot know if TA likes her or not...has ever TA looked at her romantically....😑

Director sir indha kalathu ponnungala pathi ungalukku theriyatha.....girls are sharp.....πŸ˜ƒ

Tulsi even though she was brought up from a poor family and she was not exposed outside much .....she was able to feel TAs love but how could not be for Charu even though she was brought up in Blore and a rich family....

Charus reaction was too much...and that periyappa ...i think he is the villain for our hero and Herione😑.....if he is not there...Charus father will stop the marriage....

remove that character πŸ˜†

i wonder how TA will enter Tulsis new houseπŸ˜• .....atleast now Tulsi should not scold him.....also Patti should say everything to TA (what Lavanya has told)....

director should not drag this ....atleast TA should be aware of what happened ...why Tulsi is avoiding him......

will all these happen??????????and will our Hero and Heroine unite??????

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
srima,
thanku for the updates.........same time i pity u for doing an update for this episode......romba thaan porumai ungaluku........
.that too intha padma pesina pechuku and ta amma boom boom cow mathiri thalaya aatinathukum omg........mudiyala........wont she even have an inner heart pricking that she is talking so much bad about a girl.......and this ta's mom is another nut.....listening all nonsense talking and beleiving her son would have been taken to their side by putting mai and all.......utter nonsense.................

that too..........padma told that ta amma is like her akka vam.........
oh my god........padma what nonsense is this........
apo t and t enne siblings mathiri a........many people will be ready to kill u.........pothum un pasam.................please dont talk nonsense like this.......

charu un pasathuku alave ila.....ithe rate la pona u will be the future villi i think........
now padma has transformed her characterestics to ta amma.......so thulz ku future la padma place ku replacement ready aagiyachu.......

oh on the whole........too much for one day.....

@ sri - nalla sonnenga t and t ilena wait pannuvom nu........πŸ˜›
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Srima.....for the wonderful update....

Pictures will be posted by tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay.
Sue Nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sindhu_051

Hi,

Todays episode was bad....i didnt like anything...Padma was talking ill about Tulsi.....all members in TAs family have no brain at all....πŸ˜ƒ

Padma was too much..and TAs mom was listening to all...how can she believe all ? she doesnot have sense to analyse.....atleast few she can believe like for money only T is having so many boy friends...... bcas as she knew TA helped her in College admission...

mai nu sonnathellam konja over....

Lavanya oru selfish.... TAs brother is dummy....atleast Sudha is good in some aspects(since she was trying to stop Charu and TAs marriage πŸ˜›)

Except TA ellam foolish and selfish.....

i think somehow TA will convince Tulsi and MM .....but TAs mom will identify Ts place and will come and spoil everything ...i guess.....

this Charu is again stupid ...nowadays girls are sharper ...is she not sharp enough to identify whether a boy is in love or not??

is she brought up from Village or City....she wants to roam with her boy friend in bike..but doesnot know if TA likes her or not...has ever TA looked at her romantically....😑

Director sir indha kalathu ponnungala pathi ungalukku theriyatha.....girls are sharp.....πŸ˜ƒ

Tulsi even though she was brought up from a poor family and she was not exposed outside much .....she was able to feel TAs love but how could not be for Charu even though she was brought up in Blore and a rich family....

Charus reaction was too much...and that periyappa ...i think he is the villain for our hero and Herione😑.....if he is not there...Charus father will stop the marriage....

remove that character πŸ˜†

i wonder how TA will enter Tulsis new houseπŸ˜• .....atleast now Tulsi should not scold him.....also Patti should say everything to TA (what Lavanya has told)....

director should not drag this ....atleast TA should be aware of what happened ...why Tulsi is avoiding him......

will all these happen??????????and will our Hero and Heroine unite??????

Hero and Heroine uniting is not in the near future dear.....coz the best is always saved for the last. In the meanwhile we have to go thru the tortures of Padma/T's mum... with a flicker of hope knowing that  this is only for a short-terms till the love birds are united - and we can smile and jump and be merry.πŸ˜†

Ofcourse T's mum is so scared that Charu, the good catch will slip thru her fingers for she wants a good life and to out beat her DIL in their challenge. So with Padma's bad-mouthing abt Thuls, she compares Thuls/Charu and will be able to blackmail Tamizh further.😑

Thulsi loves Tamizh and if she keeps seeing him she won't be able to forget him and also unable to keep her promise to Lav. Lav has suddenly changed overnight and become so selfish - she has forgotten the good hearted poor Thulsi and her bro too. She feels she can have a comfortable life with Nitish - which goes for her mum and Tamizh's lives too. Poor Thulsi has no place in their hearts (except T and us..)πŸ˜ƒ

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima for your porumai to update this horibble episode. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘. OMG ippadiyum Padma pesuvaangala? She used all the bad words in the world to describe Thuls, 🀒  I'll skip this episode 😑. TA got no support from his family members now except Sudha πŸ˜•
vicneshwary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Srima, for the update 😊
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update srima! Your first two lines abt this episode was enough. Such a mokkai episode does not need full updates.What a nasty episode to be shown in Thendral serial.I don't like to comment on this mokkai. Srima,ungalukku Thulasi maathiriye patience jaasthi (unga porumaiye paaratturathukkaagave innikku log in pannen) πŸ˜ƒ