Angel-Reopened

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone...

I know I have been lost for what forever noe but it was jus that i was too busy cos i m going to visit india soon so i have was taking extra courses at university so that i can take an semester off. But now i m free and will continue all my ffs. I know that u all are very disappointed in me and no matter how much and how many ways i apologize it wont be enough. I have let down all my readers...but i truly and deeply sorry. i promise that i will keep updating agian if u guys want me to again....

Sorry Again

Amneet

Here is what I have written so far after the topic was closed...please tell me if u want me to continue...

Part – 33

Shiv lay contently later that night. Gauri was sleeping peacefully cradled in his arms, her face tucked in his chest. He never knew that the darkness of his birthday night will bring so much light in his life. He no longer felt his existence meaningless. From this day, Shiv will mean Gauri to him. Love that Gauri offered him was unconditional and pure. It made him feel special that she trusted him with this priceless emotion. He was determined to give Gauri everything she deserved. She would never feel any heat of sadness from this very moment. This night was incredible not just because he made her his, but also that last night was first time she had slept without any nightmare waking her up or making her shiver with fear. Shiv finally understood what people meant when they said that their love completed him. She felt so right cradled in his arms. And her scent was something that will make his breathing more meaningful. The house was same but to Shiv everything had brightened.  He felt the hollowness in him fill. With her in his arms he slept peacefully.

Totally out of habit, Gauri woke up with the first rays if the sun. Shiv, her Shiv, the feeling made her giddy. He had annoyed her. He had teased her. He had infuriated her. He had made her cry and cried for her. He had railroaded her into a marriage.  He loves her insanely. And he had stolen her glasses. He introduced her to herself. And now she was completely his.  Gauri also knew that he can seek her in herd of million people. All the pain during all those years seemed worthy now in his arms. Her angel was here to save and protect her from her nemesis. And now she was listening to the heartbeat of that angel. Her husband definitely slept like a baby...all innocence and sweetness only if anyone knew. There was such content on his face that made her heart swell with love and happiness. Today is his birthday and she will make sure this one tops any other of his birthdays. But to do so she has to get out from the comfort of his arms. So she tried to get up without making any fuss but she felt Shiv's arms tighten around her.

"Aap kahan chali Mrs. Gauri Shiv Kapoor?" Shiv asked looking straight into her wyes. They were snuggled to each other and Shiv just did not want to be rid of the comfort.  

"Aap...aap..." Gauri fumbled with the words as she remembered their state and the last night. Her faced went into different shades of red. Okay...she can speak clearly... in a minute. She hid her head in his chest and asked, "aap jaag rahe the?" Shiv laughed and felt real pleasure from her shyness.

"Nahi tumne utha diya...tumhare mujhse door jaane ke ehsaas ne utha diya mujhe" Shiv corrected.

Gauri just didn't know what to say. His warmth was flowing through her. She braved to look into his eyes. They were sparkling with love. "I love you Shiv, Happy Birthday."

"It is indeed a very happy birthday for me and it is just about to get happier," Shiv said nuzzling her neck. Her husband was a hopeless case, Gauri thought.

"Shiv aapko office nahin jaana hai kya? Anupam bhayia bata rahe the ki aaj aapki bahaut important meeting hai," Gauri asked. She had to find a way to send him away or he will mess all her plans up.

"Nope, aaj main kahin nahin jaane wala hoon." Shiv declared nuzzling her neck, bringing her more close.

"Par Shiv..." Gauri said trying to think clearly.

"Par var kuch nahin...aaj mera birthday hai, main wahi karoonga jo main chahunga and you know what biwi I am really enjoying what I am doing right now." Shiv said slipping a hand under her kurta. Before he could get any ideas his phone rang. He swore and then checked the screen. It was Dadi he has to answer it. He held Gauri by her waist and answered the phone.

"Good morning Dadi," Gauri muffled a laugh in his chest as he trying to sound excited but he sounded absurdly annoyed. Shiv put his arm around her waist to secure her to him and rolled on to the other side to talk to Dadi and then tucked Gauri with him.

"Happy Birthday son" Dadi wished him and gave him truckloads of blessings while Shiv played with Gauri's hair.

"Acha chal ab meri bahu ko phone de... baat karne ko taras gayi hoon usse... jab se voh gayi hai saara ghar soona soona ho gaya hai" Dadi said.

"aare wah dadi bahu ke saamne pote ki value hi nahi koi?" Shiv complained.

"Value ka bacha, tujhe yaad nahin aati hamari. Gauri humme roz phone karti hai. She makes sure mom has her medicines on time. tujhey toh kaam se hi fursat nahin hai." Nikhila Mom compalined.

Gauri was listening to the whole conversation on the speaker, " Birthday ke din bhi dantegi Shiv ko Mom?"

"That's like my wife," Shiv whispered in Gauri's ear.

"You are right Gauri...Happy birthday Shiv. May god give you everything you want" Nikhila mom blessed him.

"Jo chahta hoon voh aapki wajah se nahin ho raha hai," Shiv thought to himself and then replied, "Thanks mom."

"Aaj Gauri aur tu dono ghar aa rahe ho, mujhe tum dono 2 ghante mein yahan chahiye ho." Dadi ordered.

That brought Shiv's attention back to the conversation which had wandered in his wife's hair. "Kya...par kyun Dadi."

"Kyunki Anupam ki shaadi ka mahurat nikalana hai." Nikhila mom replied.

"Toh Anupam ko bulao na...waise bhi itni bhi kya jaldi hai usse apni shaadi ki." Shiv said annoyed as he saw his plans for the rest of the day go down the drain.

"Shiv uski sagai tujh se pehle hui thi aur kyunki Gauri ghar ki bahu uska yahan hona zaroori hai...main chahti hoon ki woh saari zimmedariyaan sambhal le aa kar aur main retire ho jaaun" Dadi expalined.

Before Shiv could protest Gauri replied, "ji dadi hum 2 ghante mein aaye." Then she said goodbyes, Shiv mumbled them and then glared at her.

"Chaliye uthiye aur tayaar ho jaayie main breakfast ready kar deti hoon." Gauri smiled at him. 

'Dekh loonga tumhe ,"Shiv warned her and went to the washroom to get ready while Gauri went to the other bath to save time.

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Man! so finally you did come back haan....Gosh! never ever ahd this wild hope of you coming back..will whack you laters as of now....So you planning a trip to India that's great..Well with extra courses and stuff, can understand your situation there..Now I do hope you will continue and not leave us in a lurch....Please as and when you find time, do keep updating..

Me outta rush and read your update,

will comment laters and yeah Welcome back dearie

Luv atop

atop thumbnail

Okay,

Just read the entire update, it was so very characteristically true..Simply loved the way you showed up the scenario....Simple yet kinda romantic..The bonding surely has gotten us hooked and loved how he was fiddling with her and not wanting to leave for home..but what is this, it ended so early..No no no, *stomps foot* Yeh dil maange more aha....I still have not got enough of it..Demand another update...

See what you have done now, just because of you I will go and re-read the ff for the umpteenth time now instead of completing my assignment due tomorrow...Amneet am not gonna leave you....You have got be hooked to it from start...Not fair girl..

But nevertheless, your ff has an essence and I just love the feel of it..

Very nice and very apt, just the correct mix of emotions and expressions..

keep up the good work and yeah do update next early..

Take care,

Luv atop

luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update..i wont forgive u di...well plzzz continue soon

saba
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i really loved ur ff so, i was sad that u have discontinued it..............but now thanks for being back with the update..........next time a little longer plz...........great update and continue soon.
planet387 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
poor shiv...his plan dint go well...lol
update soon plzz
ksasi thumbnail
hey welcome back.
pls do update soon.
adi_gupta thumbnail
yaar i can't believe after so many time i read angel
which bring me to if
i love it simply awesome and this is really meaning ful story which touch my soul
thanks for writing this story
Kartikan91 thumbnail
wonderful update....plz update the next part soon and longer one also....plzzz......
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HEY PPL!!!

i m going to india in for two months and wont b able to update any parts...but i will try to update small parts when i get there...sorry guys i know i m really bad...plz plz plz dont kill me

Amneet