Thendral

Thendral Tuesday 10th Aug 2010

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 wow srima...........
nethi episode konjam boring a irunthalum......unga update padicha....pakathavanga kooda aarvama parpanga............too good.......and too expressive your update is.......

thank u

pachai drogi in green color......nice one........good timely thinking.......

as us said one min when charu periappa said i was so happy........partha aasai kaati mosam pannitaru.......

and one more thing.....again TA believes anand.......omg.....ithula hugging vera.........ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
mudiyala........
when that itseld is not tolerable.........anand was telling TA is like his brother am..........omg......daily new new siblings lam varanga pa......

padma ku ta amma akka vam........
anand ku ta brother am..........

may be future la charu villi aana thulasi kita...nee en sister mathiri nu solluvalo..............oops........thaangala pa.....
atleast lavanya was not talking nonsense about thulz and was telling thulasi is not like that........

even i had the doubt entha rendu pera kola pannuvangalam........
first lam suicide pannipenu sonnanga............
ippo kola pannuvenu solranga...........enna pa nadakuthu.......

ore aaruthal.....................romba naan kathurunthu kidaicha santhosham.............vera enna.......
TA kailenthu anand ku slaps............aana pathathu.........more to come in future pola......lets see............

Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

finally countdown begins for charu as well TA and thulasi......
who is for who........

what is going to happen

1) Charu will know the truth and her family stop weddin
2) Wedding stops at final moment
3) Charu successfully marries TA..........oh no !!!!!!!pls dir sir ippadi mattum katatheenga.....pls.....

even second option is no good.....

even if Tand T are not united pls dont go for 3rd option.......

whatever............10 days Countdown begins......which means atleast 1 month...........lets see
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks Srima for the updates!

Director whole episode la aasai kaati mosam pannitaaru! Firstly, when Charu's periyappa said that they're gonna look for another guy, i was like woohooooo yeh periyappa u rock and when he said Thamizh, i was like wth!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก

and when Thamizh got freaking worked up and angry with Anand and gave him 2 nice slaps, i was like Yehhhhhh go for it dudee... once more!!! ๐Ÿ‘ I was anticipating the long awaited punch and was literally screaming here heheh but got deceived when he finally succumbed to Anand's drama!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ or were they acting? ๐Ÿ˜• anddd Kanagu was at the receiving end in the midst of all this tension! Poor Kanagu! ๐Ÿ˜”

And I think Anand's gonna inform AP about Thamizh's whereabouts and Thamizh's gonna run for his life after realising this and barge into MM's friend's hse and bump straight into Thuls hehehe! ๐Ÿ˜› Oh what a kan kolla kaatshi! ๐Ÿ˜‰

intha Lavanya nallavala kettavala??? iva characteraye purinjukka mudilaye!!! ๐Ÿ˜•

anddd Thamizh is toooooo cute even when he's angry!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Eagerly waiting to see the handsome Thamizh in green shirt hehehehehe!!! (ok i'm officially mad ๐Ÿ˜†)
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: subbali

even i had the doubt entha rendu pera kola pannuvangalam........

first lam suicide pannipenu sonnanga............
ippo kola pannuvenu solranga...........enna pa nadakuthu.......

HAHAHA suba akka, yeshhh i have the same question too! yen ipdi kola veri pudichu alayaraanga! TA's mum is unthiruthable! ๐Ÿ˜†Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful updates, Srima.๐Ÿ‘

Subbali - you are right! TA and mother are very easy to fool by using acca and anna terms. Intha rate la pOnaa Thamizh aduththa Selvam thaan - Thulasi nee thaan TA kku konjam sense drive pannanum!

Yemaarubavargal irukkum varai yemaatrubavargal irukka than seivaargal!

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update srima and for the pics atina ๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't think TA is believing this Anandh again. Maybe Kanagu and TA could be acting like Anandh is doing.I think they are using Anandh's technique to proove that he is the one who cheats them.They could have discussed this plan of this drama in the auto.When he asked mannippu, he was not like the usual TA, when they hugged both of them had something else in mind.

I pity Charu (Srividya was looking very pretty in that black nighty), hope she does not take serious decisions when she comes to know about T and T's love.Her periyappa is another jentleman in this show like Deepa's dad, wish MM too was  like them.Edited by Theiva - 13 years ago
ya i agree wid theiva.If TA is pretending why he is running in promo and pleading to mm?so confusing
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the update Sri maa. Unga rotten eggs comments was funny๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I hope TA is more clever and dont trust anybody blindly, like Theiva wrote above, want him to use anands game on him๐Ÿ˜ˆ

TAs mum is such an pain

Charus periyappa is nice and sensible than rest of the family on many situations๐Ÿ˜Š  He may support TA later on๐Ÿค”

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subbali

finally countdown begins for charu as well TA and thulasi......

whatever............10 days Countdown begins......which means atleast 1 month...........lets see

Thanks srima!

Suba Akka,

This countdown goes to us as well.Not only we would come to know who is for whom, but also we would decide if we would continue watching this show or not.

Aiyoooda, intha TA amma kola vera pannuvaangalam๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก....athuvum oru murder illa rendu kolais....who are the two ppl๐Ÿ˜• (Thamizh/Thulasi or Puvi/Sudha????)....TA....don't ever come back to your house (if you get caught by police you would get only jail but if you are caught by your own mother you would be๐Ÿคข)....Puvi you better leave the house with your wife and kid....yenna intha amma Charu venumna enna vena pannuvaanga....avvalavu kola veri irukku ivangakitta like you Priya said.....okey....let her kill everyone and be happy with Charu for ever.......sorry friends, but this TA's mummy makes me๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago