just a mistake
HC got a buzz but it ws posted in bollywood section

Posted: 13 years ago
woo rati u r the best dear top 3 star
without any article u r on top .
i m so happy.👏⭐️
yes vijay...
his buzz was not even tagged with his profile....
it was in bollywood section
i hope u'll rectify this mistake and make sure the comments r counted next week
woohooo.😆..KSG bak on top!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊......congrats to gurmmet n rati too 😊
u r the best rati
love u dear.⭐️
thank u for the post... ::)... glad guru is back to his position... but still want him to be numero uno .. i knw it will take sum time but i hope geets TRP'S which  are better than DMG and any other show apparently  help him earn the numero uno postion .. luv ya guru..=) GET WELL SOON!!

HARSH!! WANA  c u in top 3... cummmon  we all know ull reach there just waitin for ur entry to be aired and boom ull b all over... luv ya harsh..!! tere liya is also doing exceptionally well :D

Vijay Sir this is enough. There are many fake users who are commenting over and over on Pictures. Secondly ur Team always do something wrong with HC (Harshad Chopda) or AG (Additi Gupta). This time it had happened with HC, again. Thirdly I dont find anything cheerful in this coz this is all fake and its proved !!!...Harshad article is in bollywood section ? Why is that so?

Bairi Piya article remained in front page, First news for 2 and a half days, where as AG article sliipped out of the page in only one day? and HC article never saw the day of light...😆

Last, Please concentrate on ur Development team and other Editors. Just becuase of one mistake, our favourite celebrity has to suffer in this stupid ranking and I almost say this in every Ranking Announcement and mistakes are those which we all see and feel sad over it. So please try not to reply me or waste time in reading this post.. Work on something better and CORRECT...

CHEERS!!!

Edited by -Farru- - 13 years ago
wooo
my king ksg😳 n
queen of tellywood  rati ❤️
so happy.
rati i m happy without any article your possition is top 3.
i proud u girl.👏⭐️
Rati is on third only cuz of 1 point only....still happy for ArTi.....🥳
happy for KSG
,Guermeet and Drasthi............