Harshad Chopda FC:"Monsoon Magic"Pg 70:ITA info

Posted: 13 years ago

Monsoon Magic

The only season which brings so much joy on our faces, the memories of getting wet in first rain of the season, going out with friends, jumping around and playing in wet sand. The one season for which almost every being waits anticipatedly.Its the season of celebration....a time wen those tiny little drops if rain fall upon the parched earth...which has borne the scorching heat of the sun in the long summer months.....The sheer joy that comes with the very first drops of monsoon is fantastic.

Last night
the rain
spoke to me
slowly, saying,
what joy
to come falling
out of the brisk cloud,
to be happy again
in a new way
on the earth!

Rains are here! Of course, they've been here for a while now. Continuous. Sometimes pouring, sometimes drizzling, but raining all the time. For some it spells romance, some see it as a sign of prosperity and some enjoy long drives on a rainy day.
we...the fans of Harshad Chopda....have been deprived of our fair share of the actor on screen for quite some time.....and with the date of his come-back on screen edging nearer.....all we could think of was celebrating...a celebration of happiness as we get to see our star once again......to be happy once again.....as he comes to meet us....in a new way.....like never before......

That's what it said
as it dropped,
smelling of iron,
and vanished
like a dream of the ocean
into the branches
and the grass below.
Then it was over.

for many....it would be...y???..he has been there on our screens....we did see him quite often.....but for his fans...it was like a drop of rain....in a desert.....even before we could grasp the excitement...and happiness on seeing him on our screens....he would be gone...with a new promise that he would be back....we all just clung to that tiny ray of hope...a day which would announce his arrival full fledgedly on screen.....that day would not be like a drop in the desert...but the arrival of monsoon...the season of celebration in our lives.....
he would be on our screens...non stop...just like the monsoon rains....soaking us...giving us a full share of wat we've deserved...as even he's aware that the wait's been long....pretty long...and he would shower us with our fair share of happiness.....his smile....lighting up our screens...lifting up our moods..

The sky cleared.
I was standing
under a tree.
The tree was a tree
with happy leaves,
and I was myself,
and there were stars in the sky
that were also themselves
at the moment
at which moment
my right hand
was holding my left hand
which was holding the tree
which was filled with stars
and the soft rain '
imagine! imagine!
the long and wondrous journeys
still to be ours.

Now he's back....its in the air... in a new avatar ' like never before.....he's here to stay, to rule, to steal our hearts yet again!
And here we are, his fans yet again to tell him that in the long journey of Anurag that is slowly unfolding,  we are there, always with him, just like the winds beneath his wings, supporting him, cheering him on!
Just like the way he keeps reminding us, his fans of the wonderful man he is, so over the top yet rooted to his fans by his small gestures and activities!
god bless you always Harshad.
may u scale new heights of success and prosperity...

Edited by -vandy- - 13 years ago

To carry on the celebrations further...we decided to ask some fans...wat came to their mind wen it rained and they thought of Harshad......
here are some interesting replies by them....

Drizzling'

The cold water'

Slightly scaring thunder'

Running of water with mud'

Lighting of the sky that brightens the world suddenly'

Who would hate rain?

After all, rain is loved by our Harshad.

So, it is granted that we would fall in love with it too.

Harshad may like rain for some reason but the reason behind why I like rain is because of Harshad.

The rain scene after they left Juneja house'

The whole damp white shirt'

The hair that was stamped all over his face'

The droplet that fell from his angular nose'

The passion in his eyes'

The heat in his breath'

Reasons are never enough in Harshad's case...

One day after Kis Desh was stopped airing; I took a quick tour of the Kis Desh forum. I've been a silent member in the forum and I spend most of my time reading the FFs that were knitted brilliantly. I never watched the show and have heard about it because my cousin watches the show.

After the farewell, I saw many people in forum fighting to bring back Harshitti in a new show. That caught my attention. I started to wonder why these people are so mad after those guys. What they really did for them?

I decided to watch few videos that were described as awesome, wonderful, fantastic, lovely, etc. I had a sarcastic smile on my face. I thought, are the people in the forum really behind this Harshad?

I opened you tube and chose the video named, 'Prem Heer entering new house + Rain scene'. Slowly the video started to load. I waited and after sometime, I adjusted the headphone on to my head and started to watch it intently.

That is when the magic happened. Slowly the background music played.

'Ek ajnabi sa ehsaas dil ko sajay'

Shayad ye hi to pyaar''

I leaned from my seat and sat the tip of the chair.

He entered the house, slowly kept a bag on the table, in the slow motion mode, he slowly walked up to her making her startled a bit inside and making her way back. She was cornered and he brought his hands up and'

took the towel that was hung in the wall.

That was it!

My heart fell for him.

Now, can you understand why I relate Harshad and rain too much? This is my story connected with Harshad and rain.

If I ever happened to see raining, I just go by the window, stretch my hand to the rain and feel it until the moment fully plays in my mind. 

The smell of the lively rain and the mysterious effect he had in his eyes would never die and that burning passion is more than enough to eat a girl up.

Every time I watch this video, I have a question that runs in my mind.

"If he is really going to be drenched by the rain again, what's the need to dry him with the towel?

And I'd tell the answer myself. 

"He could have better kissed her!"

A message to Harshad:

"Harshad, without you, Prem would never been a Prem and just our hearts know how much we miss Prem Juneja. Thanks to the sites like you tube and thanks to the people who upload it for crazy people like us." 

God bless'

Love,

Nafee.

Every Year monsoon rain brings some special and wonderful moments
for everyone.
Just like every year...this year too we have something special !!!
This is the First time we are watching Harshad portraying a different character,Anurag. who is recently shown in an asylum. Wow !!! this sounds completely Insane...but exactly that's what
we(Harshadians) are !!!

This time rains brings Anurag for us....When I see this new look of Harshad, only one song comes in my mind:

"Ho tora saajan aayo tore des
Badli badra badla saavan
Badla jag ne bes re
Tora saajan aayo tore des

Soyi soyi palkon pe chal ke, meri sapno ki khidki pe aa gaye
Aate jaate phir mere dil ke, inn haathon mein woh khat pakda gaya
Pyaar ka, lafzon mein rang hai pyaar ka
Bahara bahara hua dil pehli baar ve
Bahara bahara ki chain to huya faraar ve
Bahara bahara hua dil pehli pehli baar ve"

Its been a long time that Harshad was missing from our screen...and through this amazing show,Tere Liye he is back with a bang, to Rock again !!! What up till know we get to know about Anurag is that, he is a passionate lover and due to few circumstances he is stuck in that asylum. So to see this new shade of Harshad's role...which is damn fascinating...and then rain scene along with it....God I'm speechless.... I know we just got one scene of Anurag in Rain....but that was worth watching !!!! So this year I'm enjoying rain along with Anurag...let see what more we get !!!
All the best Harshad....I know you will rock Big Time !!

~~Alina~~

when ever I see rain pouring I always silently pray and wish " Itni sakhti humey dena daata maan viswaas kamzor ho na , Hum chale neikh raste per bhool kar bhi koyi bhool ho na" .This prayer I will love to dedicate to Harshad this monsoon and all coming monsoon and years to come. I pray for his success, fortune and luck and may he be just blessed with all good and protect him from all evils.

Regards

Svetalana

abb meri baari.....for me...the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon since 2008 has been with harshad....just a  cup of steaming coffeee...and loads of desh videos on screen...does wonders...nothing can beat it.....
wat comes to my mind wenever i see rains and think of harshad??..nothing else other than 19th june 2008 scene....the camera person seemed to be in love with prem(harshad)...the way the shots focussed on his gorgeous jawline, those superb cheekbones and the dreamy mouth -- all set against a backdrop of rain, highlighted by white lights..could explain nothing else....
to put it in a fan's words..."it was The hottest Prem ever !! HC simply outdid the scene....And I say, only and only HC can make such a simple scene soooo intensely romantic and sexy , thanks to his killer looks and outstanding performance......The whole episode was a treat to the  eyes of the spectator....The amazing part was, there was no physical or verbal interaction ....only pheyeoooooh........Premeer proved that by just staring at each other you can produce heat waves...."
i loved how he didn't bother to wipe his eyes just so that he can keep looking at her like that.  but then, he had an ulterior motive - the water on his eyelashes was just dreamy... "

for me..harshad in rain is the best thing ever...and as an article stated abt tere liye "love in the showers"...i was the happiest....looking forward to some more of harshad in rain.....

vandy  

With monsoon everything becomes fresh and happening, it spreads joy..when you see Harshad on screen, it's something like that..as long as Harshad is on screen  it's like a monsoon season ðŸ˜† this time it's soon going to be coincided with the actual monsoon😉 and Harshad plus monsoon means we are going to be on cloud nine..thanks to KDMHMD creatives we got a lot of Harshad(Prem) in rain..looking forward to some pleasant scenes of him in rain in "Tere Liye"

love

neha

Hey Harshad

I really dont know what to write about you and your attachment with Monsoon season ie Rains . As this is my first piece of writing First i wanted to say you that you rock as Anurag in Tere Liye .we are just dying to hear your voice atleast once in the show . So hoping that we atleast get a SBS on you. Harshad and Monsoon are always worth watching and ends up in drooling over your water dripping face . I still remember the First Rainy season on Kis desh show and the masti you have done with Additi on Kis Desh sets . Must admit that Rain song in Kis Desh on Prem's heart broken seeing his Heer was just adorable and Prem's feelings are potrayed Very fantastically by you ..Even now i watch that scene just to see you and you water dripping face. Rains are always fun to watch when they are attached with you. we know that you love Monsoon and enjoy rains alot ..So Monsoon is here and do enjoy the rains ..Hope we get a Rain sequence of You in show or even in SBS.

"Our business in life is not to get ahead of others, but to get ahead of ourselves' to break our own records, to outstrip our yesterday by our today." ' Stewart B. Johnson.
While searching for something i found this quote . You are just back to break all your past records and create a new Image of yours in our heart as Anurag ..Live in the present and make your every dream come true ..

"May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you."

All the Very Best Harshad and welcome back as Anurag who is all set to break Prem's Image and create a New place in our hearts as Anurag Ganguly. Hope we got a nice surname other than Ganguly .This name is not so pleasing as Juneja ..Anyways Enjoy the Monsoon Harshad. Once again All the Best for tere Liye and hope this time you bag all the awards which you deserve.You are rock star and just a Fabulous actor Harshad..Take care

With love,
Tanya

Our very own Harshad has different reasons to be enamored and mesmerized with the rainy season. It fills him up with anticipation. He believes the monsoon makes the city lush and bright.In Mumbai, the people just can't afford to use rain as an excuse to escape from their daily routine but Harshad would rather find an excuse not to go to work and prefer to sit at home eating hot spicy pakodas specially prepared by his mother and sip hot tea or coffee. Harshad also loves to go out for long drives with his friends while it's pouring. He mentions in one of his interviews that he is fond of whooping the cutting chai available at one of the famous dhabas present within the city. Sometimes, the slow traffic, mud and puddles dampens his mood but otherwise a heavy shower is a treat after the summer.

aashi

When the first monsoon rain falls
It brings with it a lot of joy
The dust settles, trees are washed
A blissful retreat from the scorching summer heat
The aroma of earth in the air
The nature's green at its absolute best
Its like a new lease of life
Making us all feel refreshed

Here is wishing that this monsoon takes away all your worries with it and leaves behind a freshness in your life. As you start a new chapter in your life with a new character, here is hoping this is the beginning of a lot of success and happiness to come your way. You rock Harshad here is praying, you become better and better everyday, as an actor as well as a human being. God bless you!

nadia

DOB:17th May,1983

IF Profile Page

http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2460/harshad-chopra/

Harshad Chopda is famous throughout the globe, for the quite dignity and depth of character that he portrays in his characters.

Harshad Prakash Chopda was born to the world on May 17, 1983 in Gondia, a town near Nagpur in India. Following his graduation, his family decided to move to Pune. Harshad excelled in the latter years of schooling and went on to join an engineering college. His parents never approved of his celluloid dreams and thus they enrolled him into and engineering college. Harshad audaciously states, "I only did engineering because my parents asked me to do so. However, I was clear in my mind as to what I wanted."

Formerly, after he completed his studies he headed straight to Bombay to pursue his acting career in prospect to make it big one day just like Salman Khan did, who by the way is Harshad's favorite bollywood actor. He struggled hard during these years waiting for his big break, but before that break would come he found himself successfully auditioning for Zee's Mamta and so began the journey of the actor Harshad Chopda!

He bagged his first prominent role in his second serial Left Right Left where he essayed the character Cadet Ali Baigh. This role found him a small measure of fame as he starred alongside actors like Rajeev Khandelwal but he feared typecasting and so he soon quit the show. He joined the cast of Amber Dhara soon after quitting Left Right Left. He essayed the role of Akshat and his performance was acknowledged at a larger scale. Unluckily, his stint with Amber Dhara didn't last long as he was reportedly facing some botheration concerning the production house.

After remaining immobile for a short period of time, Harshad bounced back strongly with the Balagi show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil where he portrayed the character of a responsible and extremely down to earth Prem Juneja. He was recognized for his outstanding performance at various award functions

Below is a brief description of Harshad's four characters he has played so far....

For the week 13th August - 18th August 2010

Current Celebrity Ranking on IF :  4

Last Week's Ranking : 5

Appearance : 3

Articles: 4

One Thing that I want To change - Harshad Chopda(Anurag)

http://starplus.startv.in/independence-day-i-pledge.aspx?pid=112&sid=59&imgid_ip=1

Anurag's Answers

http://starplus.startv.in/Anurag_replies.aspx?sid=35&pid=109

My Worst Trait

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=My-worst-trait&aid=2024

Harshad Chopra gets emotional..

"Anurag is a very simple person. In short he is not God, he is not Devil. He is human and has all the tendencies of human nature. He has equal amount of good qualities and bad qualities. He is loving and caring. His journey comprises of the knowing of love and the understanding of love. The story would portray his transition from childhood to adulthood maybe even span up to portray his death." 

Official page of Tere Liye on FB by Star Plus

Anuraag's Official Page On Face Book

Tere Liye 1st Promo

Tere Liye 4th Promo

Press Meet 

Title Song By Kailash Kher 

SBS and SBB Vidoes

Harshad-Anupriya:SBS 2nd July'10

Harshad-Anupriya:SBS 2nd June

Harshad Chopda & Anupriya Kapoor (TaAnu)in Ahmedabad:11th August

TaAnu Scenes

Anuraag-Taani(TaAnu) Scenes:June 22nd '10

Anuraag-Taani(TaAnu) Scenes :June 14th '10

Appearances

Harshad's Interview Abt ZND:15th July 2010

Harshad in ZND Red Carpet: 10th July'10

Harshad hosting ZND Finaale: 10th july '10

Harshad Chopda in Karan Wahi's B'day Bash

This autograph was signed by Harshad for all his fans when a fan (who doesnt wish her name to be divulged for personal reasons) visited him.

The Message Dated :- 27.09.2008

This message goes out to all the FC members who are disheartened with the news of their Prem going away

''Please give my message to all my fans'

Say them that everything happens for a reason..

There might be something nice hidden in this too..You never know'

And You guys are my strength and support'

I can't see u guys crying like this and I can't see you shattered'

This is a phase and it will go away'

I can't thank you guys enough for all the love and support that you guys have showered on me since the past few days'

Its overwhelming'

Had it not been for you guys'I would not have been here'.

You are the ones who help me to carry on, and please do not be disheartened as you are the ones who have to stand by me''

And together we will come out of it''

The Message Dated:- 18.08.08

Hello friends...Harshad has send this message for all of us as a token of love and appreciation and has said that each and every message here means a lot to him..

He was too overwhelmed and thus wants to thank everyone...

I am what I am, but the person you guys like is not who

I actually am.

I am a simple guy like any other guy walking down the

road or like any one you see around.

There is nothing special , different or extraordinary

about me.

What makes me special, what makes me different ,what

makes me what I am, is your thinking.

You think I am cute I become cute , you think I am hot I

become hot ,irrespective of whether I am or not.

So its not what I actually am which makes me , its what

you guys think I am which makes me.

If today I am somebody that is because I have people

like you behind me , who think the way you think , who

believe in me the way you guys believe..

Thank you for the belief..Thank you for making me what

I am

I know I can't thank enough but still trying..

All of you have always been very kind and sweet to me,

hope I am always this lucky.

Thanking all of you for giving me reasons to smile,

Take good care,

God bless,

HARSHAD.

The message Dated:-1st June 2008

"I still remember the days  i used to feel i have no fans and now the 17th FC has started..

I went through ups and downs and was off air also

They say out of sight is out of mind..

But u guys kept me alive and didn't let me die..

I don't know what exactly to say or what the connection is,but u guys have always been kind to me..

just want to say..thank you very much"

This shows how much he loves and cares about his fans...he is a great person and we all are proud and priviledged to be his fans..

Just wanna let him know that we'll be there for him always..

In good times and bad times..(hoping he doesn't have bad times ever in his life)
We'll always love you and support you wenever u need us..or even if u don't need us😆

Daisy - delo 

Yojana - angelic eyes

Swati - lrllike 

Vaishu - lrl rocks

Vandana - togepe30 

Suri - sun_423 

Zee - farislove

Preeti - CINDRELLA 

Anupama - anu_2701 

Prerna - Prenz~13

Pooja - mahek-e-gulab 

Ranju - ranjitha 

Rabi - cute_rabi

Subha - subha2601 

Kanak - tere_bin

Dhvani - dhvanisoni

Mansi - *mansibhatia* 

Samreen - friskysam

Mannu - master_blaster

Rakshita - rakshi_sweety

lulu_gr81989

Fariha - fariha17

Mehrun - anam_mehrun

~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

*~Anjali~

Shivani - delhi_princess

Rajeev Ki Heer

Bluff_princess 

koolkat 

qazi_luv  

ANKESH 

nram  

shrutibali

~rahul ki rani~

sameen

doly_455  

lrl-fan

crazy_heenz

sheejk

pardesi-mem

silent_girl 

amrita2206

magicalmelody

tuba5

smartrockstar

neha_rsw 

uxen10

luckylips4 

zuman

Dia - soooperfan

Ashi - ~ashi~

Rani - rani2310

Tazy - sweety_rajveer

Nishant - lrllover

Minnie - minz~12

Zikra - huda_aalekh

Kiran Di - kiran_sherry 

Sarika - sarikalrl

Mehndi - cupcake 

Wida - wida

Sangeeta - Asha004 

Jess - mz.jess

Sarah - srk/harshad_hot

Wasima - sallu_lover

Priya - bellle4u

Niti - nitzi

Nazara - Nazara

Bhavana - Jedi_girl

Priya - ::Prem$_Priya:: 

Sanju4eva

Mumpet

Alina Zaidi

Atop

MURALIDHARAN99

Nandini - -nansy-

Sidra - sidra2007

Mona - k-ekta fan 

Neha - Neha-28

Aisha - xxAishaxx 

Rohini - ro_armaanlover

Avneet - agrewal57 

Ziana

Sidrah fariq 

Sara - S_sara

-life-

Shagun - Sweet_Shagun

Raksha - -athena-

Ashmii

Krishna - Kpg25 

pari_farista

Zainab - Faith

Amina - ~*~A~*~

Ankita - anku2cute

Gauri - camila_rocks

Payal - IndianPari 

Chandni - Bollywood_mad

Lina - angel*eyes 

Shabo - shabo24

Shifali - *Shifali* 

Raisa - Jai $ Bani

Tani91

Yasmin - Harshadianno.1

Jui-Cuteprincess03

Priya - KaranShilpa 

Nina - NeIN

Dammy - damilola 

Shabnam - lilsasha

Heena - angel 16 

Vandana-vandy-

Nisa-S.Nisa

Anusha10-anusha - 

Noor Abdullah

Harshu lover

pre2760 - samaira

khushix-khushi

Svetalana

sidd

purvimeh-purvita

soaps1-nadia

kdmhmdfan-biraj

pearl-sadaf

shantaus-shantha

371768-somu

Motibah

xoxopunkxoxo-saba

khajju

silpi

faiza_khan

Blueberry_07

angel 82 - angie

fsn -  fatima

tvstar -  dimple

ayushi

farah

premeerrock - hiba

jyotix - jyoti

cutegirl94

curled up

prachi..panchi

premeer928

cute_san17

premspadhu

swa291

praise87

tantrums

-Shivani-

Ashlesha09

mysticgoryfilms

NAKSHFANATIC

blufate.14

sanujj 

Muskaan-91

alisha_harshad

aishwaryagayen 

minaz296

Neha830

yasu09

sofia

Shareen

CAqueen

maha_k

Ruby728

coolgal270

-Garima-

-Farru-

taanu14

shonaaa

mi7chimes-resmi

azfee-nafee

fanofprem-natasha

Harshad Chopra tipped to play lead in Ekta's next on Star Plus

Harshad Chopra snubs Balaji show?

Harshad excited about his first trip abroad!

Devarsh to play young Harshad in Tere Liye

Love-letters to Moms! 

Harshad Chopra and Sonam Mann, a couple?

Mann gaye Harshad ko

http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/May/News_20100524_42

Best on-screen brothers Jodi on TV

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Best-on-screen-brothers-Jodi-on-TV&aid=1754

Harshad Chopra is back with Tere Liye

There's a piece of Ekta in Tere Liye!

'I'm too small to define love' - Harshad Chopra

Ekta Kapoor's New Promise!

Harshad Chopra's First Love!

"Aditi and I are not that attached to be together always"-Harshad Chopra

"Where Are My Female Fans?" Asks Harshad Chopda!

Harshad Chopda's True Confession

I am very much committed and engaged' but only to my work

Tere Liye inspired from Tere Naam

On the right side!

Meet the new jodi - Anuraag and Taani

http://starplus.startv.in/news/437/new-jodi--taanianuraag.aspx

Being Anurag Basu

Fans Demand Harshad-Additi Reunion

http://www.indya.com/news/NewsArticle.aspx?p=Tere-Liye-gets-a-grand-opening&nid=478

Hate love stories? Not really!!!

Delayed but not denied - Harshad and Anupriya

http://starplus.startv.in/news/591/delayed-but-not-denied--harshad-and-anupriya.aspx

Tere Liye looks forward for a leap soon

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=7275

Harshad Chopra moved to tears after his act on Azaadi Live

STAR Plus presents 'Azaadi Live'

Tere Liye's Accommodative stars!!!

Tere Liye's Anuraag & Taani visit Delhi

My parents never wanted me to be an actor: Harshad Chopra

Stars on their favourite on-screen couple

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-on-their-favourite-on-screen-couple&aid=1982

Harshad Chopda To Return In 'Tere Liye' Soon

http://www.tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/914-harshad-chopda-to-return-in-tere-liye-soon.html

Love in the city

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1100812/jsp/entertainment/story_12799932.jsp

One Thing that I want To change - Harshad Chopda(Anurag)

http://starplus.startv.in/independence-day-i-pledge.aspx?pid=112&sid=59&imgid_ip=1

Anurag's Answers

http://starplus.startv.in/Anurag_replies.aspx?sid=35&pid=109

My Worst Trait

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=My-worst-trait&aid=2024

FC NO.

Name Of  FC

Link

Ali Aka Harshad Chopda FC

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/353517

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/703520

Akki-We Miss You

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/788007

The News Letter

Caption Contest Result

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/822628

A New Beginning

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/833644

Harsh Is Back

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/841791

Jab We Met

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/888239

Rock On

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/902864

Journey Continues

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/911897

Iss Pal Ko Jee Le

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/919561

The Only Prem In Our Life

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/923940

Come Join d B'day Caravan

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/937258

Proud Of U-Cheers To Harsh

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/943705

Rise To Stardom

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/951680

Master Of Our Hearts

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/956315

Summer Treat- White

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/961008

Monsoon Hungama

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/965915

A Walk Down Memory Lane

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/965915

Rains &Awards Season

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/976433

Live It Up

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/982042

Expressions

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/989555

In Appreciation

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/996332

Silver Jubilee Bash

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1007590

Smiles Galore- 1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1014273

Smiles Galore -2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1017898

Simplicity And Humility

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1019952

Hands To Die For

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1032269

Its In Ur Eyes

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1037247

Cuteness Personified

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1041770

You Are A Winner

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1046194

Journey Of Prem -1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1049147

Prem's Love Journey

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1057017

Prem:The Journey Continues

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1063919

Thanking You

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1067239

Prem:The Journey Continues

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1083667

Tara Zameen Pe

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1107147

Telly Screen's Badshah

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1125118

Curtain Raiser

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1116298

Fan Interactive special

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1183178

True Colours

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1213738

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-1

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1241767

Prem's New Avtar:Papa-2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1268146

Winter Wonderland

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1272052

Perspective

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1288997

A New Beginning

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1325668

Sweet Memories

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1326774

Rock On

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1382599

Celebrations Galore

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1394947

Missed You Harshad

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1407491

# 52

Welcome Back Harshad

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1419337

# 53

Tere Liye

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1438380

• This FC is like our second home and is dedicated to Harshad, so please treat it with love and care. 

•  Do not make requests for personal info of the star like email id's and contact numbers. Also, Their personal life is none of our concern and it shouldn't matter to us what they do or who they are with off screen. 

• Please don't spam the FC...I hope we dont get to see posts which are frivolous and contribute to spamm. No One Liners and Hi Byes'  
  • No abusive language  
  • Respect other members Point of View. If you don't agree with someone then agree to disagree, it's better than fighting . still if you want to fight...use PM service for that. 
  • Sarcasm and hypocrisy will not be tolerated  
  • We encourage open dialogue here. So, more the thoughts flowing, more the ideas evolving and more we learn from each other.  
  • New Members, please introduce yourself giving us your names and telling us what is it about harshad and the show that you like the best. How did you learn about FC? 

Last but not the least. It's a Harshad FC..so if you are not a fan then don't bother joining just to make fun or bash.As a true Harshadian u must be aware that past is past and it will never come back....but nonetheless the future will be better and more promising....so look forward to it with open minds and arms too!

Members are requested to plzz check 5-6 previous pages of the FC before posting any new info....so that the same info is not repeated again and again which makes the FC look messy.

Picture Gallery

Phew...its done now......😆😆😆😆

welcome to the 54th Fan Club of Harshad Chopda..

quite a no....isn't it????

first of all the a huge round of applause to all the members...past and present......this achievement would not have been possible without the contribution of each one of you......

now coming to the fc.....well friends...this is my first fc ever.....an achievement..which i had dreamt of...has become a reality today......

the theme"monsoon magic" was in my mind for quite some time...as i felt that we should have some fc's going with the seasons....hence....keeping in sync with the season.....
and the moment i think of monsoons...."bheegi bheegi "starts playing in my mind......so i thought y not make a vm on it...here u go!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhzOfk_Kf1Y[/YOUTUBE]

just a request...since the first pg is heavily loaded...give it some time to load......

wat u see on the first page is sheer hardwork of all the active members.....who contributed with their writeups.....a special mention to aashi for helping me with the writeup..nadia for hunting down the poem.....

all the wonderful siggies which have made this fc beautiful is the hardwork of farru and sofii...
alina,anu and prii for being there for me wenever i needed them....

and now...the bond between all of us.....
i don't know whether u'll like this fc or not....
but u have to believe that from the time we've become ur fans....
u've given us another reason to like rains......
its not that rains do not bring  happiness to us...
but
wenever we...ur fans see rains...
we have a different reason different altogether for a smile creeping up our faces.....
just remain the wonderful human being u are always....
and now on ur entry....all that comes to my mind is....
"tere bin hui yeh zindagi.........................
jaise thehri hui ik nadi.........
yu kataaaaaaaaa.......
ek..pal.........
jaise kaati ho maine sadi...........
welcome back!
and make us proud by ur small little gestures.....
god bless u always.....
keep smiling

and now...a news for the members....
i know u all r bubbling with excitement right now.....so lets add some more fun to it.....
we'll be having a caption contest for all the members...ALL...means...active and silent members...
will be posting the details soon...looking forward to ur entries...

love
vandy