Meethi Chhorii No.1 Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by nazzy_786

oh sorry i dnt have..... but i an suggest u only.. plz go to youtube and convert it in mp3 😭
n also send it to me.... cz here youtube is not working

Oh, Thx dear I hope it work! 😕
Originally posted by Mehwish-Sheikh.

Oh, Thx dear I hope it work! 😕

surely it work 😃
anyone know who was dancing to desi girl in the promo this week  (oct 2) its for next week the married women episode..
I just watch the promo of rakhi ka insaaf, thats gonna be aired on 16 oct onwards 10:00 pm every saturday.............
Can anybody plz tell me if mithhi chhoori no. 1 goona be off air after that????
Originally posted by brainychild92

anyone know who was dancing to desi girl in the promo this week  (oct 2) its for next week the married women episode..

She is roshni chopra. who also win the titel of DESI GIRl, reality show aired earlier on imagine.
u knw her well as Bani's  sister, Piya in KKASAM SE.................. Hope u get her.......
Is there going to be a banner for this forum, it wud look nice.
Originally posted by khushi0318

She is roshni chopra. who also win the titel of DESI GIRl, reality show aired earlier on imagine.
u knw her well as Bani's  sister, Piya in KKASAM SE.................. Hope u get her.......

thats what i thought.. omg!! i thought the epi was for married women... is roshni chopra married?
never mind.. i got it. i didn't know she was married so it was kind of a shock to me..lol(i didn't watch her in anything after ks)
Edited by brainychild92 - 13 years ago
hey , i just watched some part of it today so was wondering when did it actually start?? does it come once in a week or daily ?? and timings plz 
Has Sukku already come? If not, any clue when she's due to come? And if she has, can I please get the date or the link? 
can anyone PM me the video links of the episode where gauri tejwani and poonam goel were there together...i guess that episode had all the married tv actress..plz