Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu Update 13th August '10

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

dadisa...ugh she's so mean
vrinda9183 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update😊
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jag's jeans and shirt😲
haaaaaaaaaai amezing
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes Khusi, he was looking soooooooooo handosme.. I like today's epi.. didnt like yesterday's.. but Liked it today as Anandi is back to maaf kardijiye dadisa mode😆
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx uma...daadisa really does think she has bought a machine named anadi rt?chabi chala do and chek karo whether it works or not...wid the leap she has gone 10 times worse...tht one scene btwn them both abt the specs gave me hope bt no..daadisa is going to stay the same..khusat!!
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
dadisa karegi anandi ki pareeksha 😡       hey bhagwaan , dadisaa ke   hisaab se anandi koi pressure- cooker jaise cheez hai , khoob saare katthin   test karo uspe ,poore satisfaction ke baad hii dadisaa anandi ko   apne quality control ka    ISO marking dengee Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
massa again gone insane.........................urghhhhhhhh
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Daadisa has seriously gone from bad to worse in these 5 years....shouting at everyone at the drop of a hat...that too unnecessarily !!! 😲
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think its cause she is getting very old and did you notice that none of the others took care of what she was saying. They are just taking care of her like a small kid.

Look at Sumitra and Gehna's expressions. They are controlling themselves from rollign their eyes. Before Sumitra would freak out and be totally scared but she is not matured up more and is basically just ignoring the anger and taking things simpler.

Well Gehna is full of attitude Lol she cares blah about what dadisa has to say

hehe

its anandi's turn to get scared.... poor her she has to go through the torture twice

and unfortunately for her age this time she cannot just simply cry like she did before and go running to her sasuma. I mean not atleast in that way.

Her sasuma ( sumitra oooooooo I LOVVEEEEEE THIS WOMAN) will always be on her side.

I swear she is sooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

And today her and jagya scene was just awesome. Where she just smiled and said ok for them to go. : ) I think she will help them have some time for themselves hehe

lets seeEdited by suchitra_1 - 13 years ago