YRKKH 13 August 2010 Written Update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

(Credit:Shikha)

Today's episode was fine...😭...A Sweet Song was On Aired!😊...Naksh sad conversation!😭..Akshara trying hard to control her tears!!😭......And precap was heart-wrenching!!😭

Akshara confronts Naitik and ask him that Why Sneha say you to hide that from all?😲....Naitik says that U should have asked that Yourself to her!😕.Akshara says that I didnt ask because i was scared😭 that what else will i  come to know about u if i ask her something!😭.Naitik says Akshara She must be talking about not to tell her family members that she works in my office🤢!Akshara says Why not to tell😲?..Naitik says that Because No one knows in her family that she makes designs for our company?!!!!Akshara says Why she is hiding that from all?😲..Naitik was about to say But Rashmi 😆came n say Akshara that Function is going to start so come there!Akshara says ok😛!Rashmi go away...Naitik says that we will talk later calmly😊 on this topic n will ask her also that why she didnt tell anyone at her home But u please Trust me😃.I.........Rashmi again interrupted😆 and this time Akshara go with her and Naitik keep on looking at her disappearing image with sad face😭......

A very Sweet and Heart touching song😉 was played and all the ladies dance on it and all the gents were standing ..Naitik was looking at Akshara 😭while she was dancing!😳..Varsha Mom also came during the song!😃..Varsha was enjoying the song while sitting beside Dancing!😊.Akshara was sad while dancing And Naitik noticed that too...😭

Naitik's phone rang and he went aside 😉and attend it!It was from Sneha🤢!She says to Naitik not to open the courier which she has sent him as there is some private stuff 😆of her in it!Naitik says ok and keeps the phone!Naitik then went towards the door but vishambhar stopped him🥱 n introduce him to some of his friends!In the meanwhile, the postman came n gave the courier to Dhaniya😆!..Naitik sees that!.Akshara stopped Dhaniya 😛and take the courier from her n open it!Naitik excuse himself and came towards Akshara!Akshara open the card and saw written DEAR NAITIK on it😡!She had tears in her eyes!😭Naitik came to her and say that Why u open this😲!Sneha has just called me and say not to open this as there is something personal of her in it🥱!..Akshara looks at Naitik 😲and says whats that important!!And with a sad look 😭holds Naitik hands and keep the courier with card on his hand and went away!!😭...

Naitik sees the card and read it and himself gets surprised!😲....Then All gave gifts to Varsha and Shankari tai tie a safety thread on Varsha's hand!😃..Then The guests start leaving giving Varsha their Blessings!😊..Gayatri says to Varsha to take care of her as afterwards she will not get time for her!All laughs!😆Raj banna says that ur ladies talk never ends!😆Save some talks for later!😆...Gayatri then ask about Naitik😲?...Rashmi says that Both dadda and Bhabhi were here only!😲I will go and call them!Rajshri stop her and says that I will go!😉....

Naksh in the Room!!!Akshara ask Naitik that what u will say now about this!😲Naitik says that i have helped her and gave her a job😛 thats why she just wants to say thanks!U are taking things in wrong way!Akshara says that She calls you 10 times in a day😆!Cant she say u thanks at that time!Why she send this card😲!It seems Like she wants to say something more than a Thank You😆😡!Something which is very special!Naitik says Akshara i cant clear ur understanding right now😕 as i myself is confused right now!But please u trust me!😉Akshara says that b4 some time u were making me understand😲 and now u urself are confused😕!?..Akshara says i dont want to talk anything else!All must be waiting for us😭 we should go down!Naitik says Akshara its not like u are thinking..please listen.😭......Then Akshara turns and see Rajshri standing on door with sad n confused🤢 expressions!Naksh look at each other😭 and then they went downwards!!....

Gayatri says to Naitik that we should go now😊!All greet each other good - Bye 😃😃and went out!..Rashmi says to Akshara that if she wants to come she can!😆Nandani says let her be here for few days😉!...And Naitik went towards the driving seat and open the door of car😭!Akshara came to him and says that u r leaving ur private Courier here....Naitik looks at her 😲and take it and sit in the car!.....Akshara stands there only sadly😭.....Varsha and rajshri notice that!!😲.....

All the singhanias enter in the house saying that they all enjoyed very much today😃!They sit n gulabo gave them water !Bhabhi maa says to Gayatri that We should see the preparation for tomorrow!😲Raj banna says that U ladies are just not understandable!U have just came back and after entering😆 u have start thinking about work!Now u will start doing preparations and tomorrow u will keep fast😛!If we are asked to keep fast i cant be hungry whole day😲!Rashmi says that this is wrong for Naitik!He had kept fast for Bhabhi Last year😳 and his face was worth seeing!..All smiles😃 and Naitik also gave a slight smile remembering that😳........Nandani says i asked mohit to keep fast😆 like Naitik but he says m not Naitik...instead he says me also not to keep fast!All laugh!😆.....Rashmi says that My dadda can do only do this😉...As they both are perfect couple!Naitik smiles!And sees the courier in his hand as all went in!!!😭

Akshara taking her jewellery out n putting it in dressing table hard!!Varsha trying to make her understand that may be sneha just want to say Naitik jee Thanks and they both are just friends!!We can write Dear to our friends!!Akshara says that u stop taking His side😡 n this time i am very hurt😭!!And they see Rajshri standing at door!😲

PRECAP

Akshara holding her mobile and having tears in her eyes😭.......And there Naitik standing with pillar in garden😭......Song playing on back ground....Pyar Ek Duje Se Hai😳....
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-.Shriya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yaaa she was very angry yaa... n precap jz cant w8 of monday..
--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Completedddd Guysssss!!!
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the super update mahi ...😃
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanx 4 da marvellous update
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super update Mahi. Great job.
elgee thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for the lovely update...

Arrre hope this time that Akshara maiyya shows more understanding than Naitik as situations like this cannot be resolved easily... But Naitik also should not have played this dangerous game... Anyway let's see how the CVs handle this? Hope they do it sensitively...

Happy Independence Day to all... 😊
--Pravz-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxxxxxx for d update mahiii! ..=D
_Divya_ thumbnail

thnx Honey 4 d lovely update

yest epi was rocking

..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the luvly update mahii dii.........Edited by smart.akaisha - 13 years ago