Thendral Friday 13th August Written Update

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

fantastic acting by tamizh and paati.πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks Theiva for the update!!! That was super fast! 😊

Episode was aweesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! The looks T&T exchanged were soooooo sweeeeeeeet!!!! and the way Thamizh acted in front of MM and Thuls lyk he was sooo paavom and the wacky smile he gave paati and also the way paati reacted.. aiyooo rendu perum superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

The stuff he thought to himself when MM asked him to leave were tooooo cuteee.. "ennathu? bathrama veetukku poratha??.. itha vida thulasi kitta pesrathukku oru sandarppame kedakaathu MAAMOI.. neenga kazhutha pudichu veliya thalinaalum pora idea la illa.." hahaha!!!! πŸ˜†

And wooohoooo Thamizh's gonna be seen with Thuls atleast for the next few episodes hopefully!! Im sure Paati will disclose the reason behind Thulasi's avoidance....πŸ˜›

I really pity Charu.. she's building castles in the air... deeper and deeper in every episode... She's gonna get really hurt very sooon...

Deepak you stole the show today! I am lost for words! Keep up the awesome work! πŸ‘
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva Akka for the fast update!!πŸ˜›

OMG....What an Episodeeeeee...Superb Thamil...Patthy i love you....Haha...Soo Thulasi said he can stay there-nu!!...Waiting for next Week Episode...Thamil ur amazinggg!!...πŸ‘

Btw...I pity Charu a lot😳...Avanga romba paavam..Dont know how she will take the pain😭...Please Director Charu-ku oru nalla vaali kaathunga...She is nice and caring..Please dont spoil her character...πŸ₯±

She should understand Thamils Feelings...Actually Thamil hers too..But T&T love eachother..Charus love is only one-sided....But she is very poor...I wish Charu should find someone whos better than him...!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago

Thanks for the suda suda supdate, Theiva!

Dir. Kumaran ethukku intha Charu scene ? Thamizh oda character ippOve romba tarnish aayiduchchunnu naan ninaikkiren.. innum intha ten days ukkuLLa oru nalla mudivu vanththaaganum.

Thanks for the update Theiva!

Wowww.....very nice episode....Deepak's acting was really superb.....i think i can't imagine anyone else in this role....made only for Deepak  😳.

Director sir....naamma nenachom neenga kandippa Thamizhai ange stay panna vidamaateengannu....aana vittuteenga....but pity Charu a lot...ithila TA's mom vera poiku mela poi solli Charu aasaiya increase panraanga.....irunga queen of blackmails...intha kalyanam ninna....Charu ungalai thaan vanthu first thitta poraanga....you deserve it.

Kumaran sir....yaarayum avvlova hurt pannatha maathiri oru solution kaattunga sir...

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Nikila10

Thanks for the update Theiva!

Wowww.....very nice episode....Deepak's acting was really superb.....i think i can't imagine anyone else in this role....made only for Deepak  😳. Well duhhh! πŸ˜›

Director sir....naamma nenachom neenga kandippa Thamizhai ange stay panna vidamaateengannu....aana vittuteenga....but pity Charu a lot...ithila TA's mom vera poiku mela poi solli Charu aasaiya increase panraanga.....irunga queen of blackmails...intha kalyanam ninna....Charu ungalai thaan vanthu first thitta poraanga....you deserve it.

Kumaran sir....yaarayum avvlova hurt pannatha maathiri oru solution kaattunga sir... aiyo pavom pa nee, ur so nice wanting everyone to live happily ever after πŸ˜ƒ.

Unfortunately in serials, the good always suffer till the end. Only difference is this Thamizh's kashta kaalam doesn't seem to slow down his mojoπŸ˜†. Enna nadanthaalum avanukku thulasiyum food um pakathala iruntha, apidiye fresh ahi, oru sadness onum irukaathu pola.
Coming to today's episode. Super nadipu Thamizh. Nee seriyaana thillalangadi thaan. You have learnt well from you mom. Only difference is that while TA's mom lies and makes up a load of crap, TA just exaggerates the truth. πŸ˜‰ Wonder why Puvi doesn't have these drama podra skills. If he had them he might be able to be handle his wife and mother without being the bad guy in the middle. πŸ˜†

Aiyo Thuls, you're still very true to your promise to Lav. Even when you let Thamizh stay, you said it with a venda verupu attitude and have him a glare on your way out. Hahaha, but even then TA looked back happily without a trace of sadness. I'm itching to see how you will get Thuls to change her mindπŸ˜›.

Aiyyo Charu, nee oru paavom, please bring someone new for her to woo her away and make her happy. Allati ava villiya thaan maaruva!

On the side note, TA's dialogue is getting funnier and funnier! Maamoi!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago

Thanks for the fast nice update da TheivaπŸ˜›

Tamil was good to gain sympathy and I loved his little drama about how he helps others without expectation anything in return but when he need none is there for himπŸ˜† Basically he was telling the true but enna..how was lucky enough to get some good friendsπŸ˜› patti is killadi and she makes a nice combo with TA..πŸ˜† It was kind of surprising for me to see no insulting scene of TA from Thuls side..she softened up hearing his emotional prombalsπŸ˜† I hope TA somehow find out through Patti the reason behind Thuls sudden behavior chance and give semma dose to Lavs.

I felt bad for Puvi today, he has lost all interest on whatever happens at his house and his mother couldn't even sense it..she just want to have her so called show off wedding🀒 Charu is smitten by her dream wedding, its like aasai katti mosam kattufies

For all that TA is funny and acts well when he is trying to get sympathy, I am irritated with him for not telling the truth at home to his mother and to Charu.  Even now, why can't he call his mother from Thulasi's house?  All he thinks about is Thulasi and food, not the immediate issues facing him.  Very immature behavior.  His advice yesterday to Joseph's sister was further proof of his immaturity - itthanai problems in front of him, and he is poking his nose into her love affair and pledging to get her married, when he cannot resolve his own issues?  Or is he unaware that he has issues? 

Thanks, Theiva!
Edited by eljay - 13 years ago