Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks shree for super updates...
....u come and here now...Beach says he will come there next day morning😲😲....
doctor sir, that is only appa not snake sneha, to visit in midnite. beach will come in the morning after breakfast,..

brother(andha aal peru theriyala ma..)
his name is solai and he is oru waste.
vasu will star  love amutha... but i think that loosu amutha still loves bell and hope bell return to her.. CM might  asked vasu to marry anjali. then NS can jump to sky and earth. then we will have flashback scene.
brinny_g thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the hilarious update Krish
Much more entertaining than watching the serial. I can just imagine a bunch of old men reciting 'Om chellamaya namaha' right now! πŸ˜›
Caryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: brinny_g

Thanks for the hilarious update Krish
Much more entertaining than watching the serial. I can just imagine a bunch of old men reciting 'Om chellamaya namaha' right now! πŸ˜›

Me too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Thanks Krish.
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreenithi

She is not sagalakala vallavi....She should be called as  "sakalakala  Thollaivi"

What is the meaning of Thollaivi???πŸ˜ƒ
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree and KK for the updates.

Beach, how could you treat your own father like that? πŸ˜‘
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: krishfan

Why did Vasu look all tense throughout the entire scene. I did not understand the background music either. What is going on here?

I shall put it as simple as ABC...he likes Amutha and is slowly falling in love but has become wobbly in his legs with her presence..πŸ˜‰

He will sing "kadhal vanthidichu asaiyal oddivanthaen but legs ellam shaky achu...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sue Nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Sree and KK for the updates.

Beach, how could you treat your own father like that? πŸ˜‘

Thanks from me too...Sree and KK for such awesome updates.

Vani....wat Beach is doing is nothing new to this world. It happens around us...these ppl do not have any conscience neither do have any simpathy or lover for their old folks or siblings - ellam they want is  is money, properties eventually power. 

Chellama's dad has made things easier for Beach by signing the doc without giving any second thoughts. Well.....Beach oda 2 idiotic brothers are real born suckers....very soon they will realise that they have been taken for a ride by Beach. If they were to open their mouths they are going to the naadu streets without a penny to their names plus no employement too just like our Selvam of THIRUMATHI SELVAM.😑

If this were to happen where do you think they will head too??? Just give a wild guess??πŸ‘
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

I shall put it as simple as ABC...he likes Amutha and is slowly falling in love but has become wobbly in his legs with her presence..πŸ˜‰

He will sing "kadhal vanthidichu asaiyal oddivanthaen but legs ellam shaky achu...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for clarifying that up for me and the song was a nice touch.πŸ˜†
krishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is wrong with the three brothers. It is just money money and more money. Why are they so crazy about money. I just could not stand it. I mean having happiness and family is so much more important than money.
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sue Nair

What is the meaning of Thollaivi???πŸ˜ƒ

Vallavi oda opposite lady thollavi.....