Chellameh - Aug 16 - 20 Updates & discussions - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Meli, Shree and KK for the updates. Puthu characters intro...hmmm epdi justify pannuvangalO??
Nalla rambam pOdaraanga ppa.
Thanks for the update for friday's episode. Can't believe I missed the Vasu and Amutha part. Hope they will show more scenes of them instead of Beach and Sneha (cannot stand the two of them).

Thanx for the superb updatesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Roja..

Puthu villain (politician) original name enna???
thank you very much for the updates😊
Thanks Roja akka for the lovely updates. Thank GOD no Sneha in friday's episode.

Sorry double post

Edited by Vani19 - 13 years ago
ya thank god no snake in fri's episode.. cant stand her and beach vazhiying at her!!
any1 know wat happened in thur's episode aft kavi pushed tat visalam?? she deserves it for being so evil!!
Originally posted by krishfan

What is wrong with the three brothers. It is just money money and more money. Why are they so crazy about money. I just could not stand it. I mean having happiness and family is so much more important than money.

Yes I too agree but majority of the ppl around us think differently - MONEY IS MIGHTY for them..the world is taking a worst turn these days....gone are the days when there is so much of love and understanding within families and good relationships amongst siblings....😲

Ppl whom you would least expect to change will be somebody else tomorrow altogether...the shock is too great that we can't even think straight anymore....left with no choice we have to just say "idhu thaan life pola" and carry on living.😑 Prayers are the only means of solace to get ourselves going and learn to be strong once more.....
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shreenithi

Vallavi oda opposite lady thollavi.....

aiyo...vallavi na enna da?😳 INDIA FORUMS must have its own dicky so that faithful members like me can look thru and get meanings of unknown words from Tamil to English!!..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Originally posted by krishfan

Thanks for the update for friday's episode. Can't believe I missed the Vasu and Amutha part. Hope they will show more scenes of them instead of Beach and Sneha (cannot stand the two of them).

Yes I agree with you...its better to watch Vasu and Amutha caring for each other then to watch that old selfish bull Beach and that sneaky snake Sneha in a platonic relationship..its so very nauseating to see them together....its an eye sore indeed..!!🀬

Sneha is such a low morale women who has lost her self respect and chaste just to get even with Beach and his kudumbam. .How could she "pawn" herself to do this? How could she be able to respect herself when she is so dirty within herself???😑😑 Where is her dignity???😲

How would Beach feel if his Pearl were to behave as Sneha and visit her lover without his knowledge? 😑😑😑 

I hope Beach will catch Sneha with her real lover having comfort on the same bed as he (Beach) had with Sneha..!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘