Uravugal August 16-20 updates on pg1 & discussion - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Atina.

This Gowri - still so innocent - some times irritating.
Thanks Atina.

Gowri - it is high time you start using that rusted brain of yours.  chummaa azhudhaa no one can help you...

Raji mommy -  aamaam vayathula katti means in the stomach itself or someother part in the abdominal area... uravugal team - it better be some small surgery only...

Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks Chaks. Men are a class by themselves and so
Roja does not give any credence to that sadist. Intha
pOnnu kku enge pOchu buthi??? pOda neeyum un sadism mum nnu thOokki erinjittu pOgathO?? Or at least get some psychiatric help for that guy??? Hmmm, amma
valarthu iruntha ozhunga valarnthu irukkum, Samipillai enna parenting course aa panniyirukkar??

Babu-kku psychiatric help aa? We must send the psychiatrist to Gowri first. When she gets properly cured  she shd have the brains then to get Babu treated too..!!😡
Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Originally posted by priyakraman

Thank you for the update... I am getting irritated with this Babu character.... what a sadistic person is he??

You are getting irritated with Babu's character but I am getting even more irritated with Gowri's dumb approach. The innocence she is portraying is so very artificial. Being an educated woman of this century she is letting Babu to treat her like a door-mat..  I blame her 100% for giving room for Babu to carry on with his bullying tactics. I don't feel the slightest pity on her coz she is behaviang like she is absolutely dim upstairs. Why is Gowri supressing her rights? I  don't think she is that naive - is she keeping quiet coz she is afraid of losing Babu and the status she is enjoying now? Or is she fishing for sympathy from Babu??? 😕

The director still seems to follow the old school of thoughts - that when a woman is married she has to suffer whatever the consequences maybe - even if her hubby beats her up after getting drunk, forbids her from visiting her parents home or makes her life hell like how Babu is treating Gowri - she still has to stomach all these nonsense to portray as a good and faithful Indian wife.  Its strange that some men who worship Goddess Shakti can afford to look down upon women thinking of them as a production machine only....😲

Thanks Atina for the lovely pic and update. I am glad that at last Sentil and Ranjini have ironed out their differences...!!👍🏼

Let's hope Visalam too changes her character for the better....she only sees the dirt on other ppl's attires but forgets to see the accumulated dirt on herself..!!.....😉
Thanks for the update, Atina, with all the pics!  Since I am so tired of seeing weepy Gowri, I don't have to watch the show any more, I just read your updates.  When will this Gowri walk out on that useless rogue?  This director must truly believe in the old adage " stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" business!  Get your head out and come into the real world, director and Gowri!  Nothing will happen, this is not a Tamil movie where the hero will suddenly repent - I forget, this is a Tamil serial and here too the hero will repent all of a sudden, the only difference is that here it will take three years and make all of us viewers suffer with the girl, whereas a movie will be over in three hours.  Okay, okay I take back my words, but please, Gowri, walk out of this naragam.
Originally posted by eljay

Thanks for the update, Atina, with all the pics!  Since I am so tired of seeing weepy Gowri, I don't have to watch the show any more, I just read your updates.  When will this Gowri walk out on that useless rogue?  This director must truly believe in the old adage " stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" business!  Get your head out and come into the real world, director and Gowri!  Nothing will happen, this is not a Tamil movie where the hero will suddenly repent - I forget, this is a Tamil serial and here too the hero will repent all of a sudden, the only difference is that here it will take three years and make all of us viewers suffer with the girl, whereas a movie will be over in three hours.  Okay, okay I take back my words, but please, Gowri, walk out of this naragam.

Whatever advice we give to this silly Gowri will only go into deaf ears. We are just wasting our breath and time trying to drill some senses into her head. I think we shd catch hold of the director and ask him wat is going on in his weird mind to make this Gowri to suffer under that moron..!!😡

Who is the smart guy who coined this stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" ...I think its definitely a man who is a class one sadist ..!!😡

This Senthil can't he keep his big mouth shut for a while? The best thing they could do is to go for a thani kudithanam(Ranjani & Senthil).
Edited by migan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by migan

This Senthil can't he keep his big mouth shut for a while? The best thing they could do is to go for a thani kudithanam(Ranjani & Senthil).

yes I agree - then only he will be more responsible - like when he starts paying for the bills, grocery and baby food too. Now staying with his in-laws he is shaking his legs too much forgetting his responsibilities as a husband/dad.😡

Quote  by  Sue:
Who is the smart guy who coined this stone aanaalum kanavan, grass aanaalum purushan" ...I think its definitely a man who is a class one sadist ..!!😡

I  just  cannot  stop  laughing  Sue.
Gowri  should  throw  the  stone  and  grass  away,  and  go  back  to  her  mother.