Famous Quotations from twilight...:) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
"If i could dream at all.... I would Dream of you.... and I am not ashamed of it" 😳
"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

"You are utterly indecent ' no one should look so tempting, it's not fair."

"What am I going to do with you? Yesterday I kiss you, and you attack me! Today you pass out on me!"😍😍😍

Just love these quotes
😳😳😳
Edited by mahnaz_00 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by mahnaz_00

"Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. very dark, but there were stars- points of light and reason... And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddently everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. when you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everythign went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn't see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything."

This Made me cry. I was in tears and beyond Jealous of Bella. If a Boyfriend has the guts to say this to his girlfriend he can do anything. He melts my heart. Great Choice.
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

This Made me cry. I was in tears and beyond Jealous of Bella. If a Boyfriend has the guts to say this to his girlfriend he can do anything. He melts my heart. Great Choice.

@ red.. Spot on darling...!!!!

Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Yeah Dear!!
We may easily get anyone like Jacob
But we can't get anyone like EDWARD

....*Tears* Wait! We so do not easily get someone like Jake. I mean c'mon, how many guys do you see around that are werewolves and are extremely loyal to you no matter what? 🤣
Edward is so sweet and so loveable, it's unreal. I don't think such guys exist anymore. *Frowns*

My fave quote [The outside world holds no interest for me without you.] AWWW. And i seriously love it when Bella scolds Edward. It's always cute because you'd think Edward is the mature one taking his age and Bella's in account. 🤣
Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
"Isabella""bella, Icouldn't live with myself if i ever hurt you. you don't know how it's tortured me. the thought of you, still, white, cold...to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses...it would be unendurable.."you are the most important thing to me now. the most important thing to me ever."-- EDWARD

Divya
Originally posted by dbr_kmichi

"Isabella""bella, Icouldn't live with myself if i ever hurt you. you don't know how it's tortured me. the thought of you, still, white, cold...to never see you blush scarlet again, to never see that flash of intuition in your eyes when you see through my pretenses...it would be unendurable.."you are the most important thing to me now. the most important thing to me ever."-- EDWARD

Divya

hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeee love ur siggie ... mee too a mayuriyan as well as twihard
lovely  siggies...:) :) love u all.
URL=http://img829.imageshack.us/i/loo.jpg/][/URL]

*^Hey post them in the art corner!! They Are amazing!!