Famous Quotations from twilight...:) - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Edward Cullen-"Isabella Swan?"
he looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching.
"i promise to love you forever--every single dat of forever. Will you marry me?" 😳

&

For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind, and yours ... all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet. <3
Edited by niki_09 - 13 years ago
"Now look what's become of you trying seduce a vampire." 🤣

"I love you, I know it's a poor exuse for what I Am doing but it's still true."
well we already had this topic in our taylor lautner heaven thread so i m copy pasting from there. ususally all jake quotes are my fav but yeah there are a few others too

"does my being half-naked bother you" .............no it doesnt😉😆

"yeah,i ll always be your friend no matter what you love" .................awww so sweet😳
"i would be the air,the sun" .............yeah u r my personal sun....hehe
"heres to responsibility twice a week and restlessness everday in between"
"i dont have leeches on my speed dial"
"i told him you were planning to corrupt my youthful innoccence"
"hey its the least i could do. i offered you eternal servitude,remember. i am your slave for life"
"till your heart stops beating" ........😳❤️
"what is it like having a werewolf for a best friend" ......................r u kidding.i would kill anyone to be ur friend......hehe😉
"but i will never see anyone else bella. i only see you"
 "i figured if i played nice i ll get more time with you"
"when are you finally going to realise that you are in love with me"....................awww thats 1 of my favs

so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
"Now look what's become of you trying seduce a vampire
Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

....*Tears* Wait! We so do not easily get someone like Jake. I mean c'mon, how many guys do you see around that are werewolves and are extremely loyal to you no matter what? 🤣
Edward is so sweet and so loveable, it's unreal. I don't think such guys exist anymore. *Frowns*

My fave quote [The outside world holds no interest for me without you.] AWWW. And i seriously love it when Bella scolds Edward. It's always cute because you'd think Edward is the mature one taking his age and Bella's in account. 🤣
yeah totally agree wid u . tell me guys in ur world till now did u meet any friend who could do simply anything for you even after knowing that he or she will get nothing back from the other. so jake is like that.
u must have heard the saying that a lover is easy to get but a best friend who can do simply anything for u unconditionally is something that is very rare to find.
when u guys find such a friend as jake in ur life, then go on to say that jake is someone easy to get...........no offence to anyone but seriously people crave for loyal friends so a loyal n faithful frnd like jake is extremely rare to get.

if u see u have famous series like laila majnu, romeo juliet n other love stories where the lovers can do anything for each other but i dont think there has been any famous series circling around two very best friends that made it down to history........u noe why? coz true friends are hard to get.
I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart — I've left it with you." - Edward Cullen

love this line...

....*Tears* Wait! We so do not easily get someone like Jake. I mean c'mon, how many guys do you see around that are werewolves and are extremely loyal to you no matter what? 🤣

🤣 Nice Joke. You make me laugh. Loyal!! 🤣
🤣
Awesome Quotes Guys.
Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago

Edward is so sweet and so loveable, it's unreal. I don't think such guys exist anymore. *Frowns*

That's why he is special. You can find so many guys like Jake forget the fact that he is a werewolf but look at the personalty.
Finding someone who is your best friend, tries to steal you from your boyfriend, hits on in front of him, & takes advantage of your friendship.

On the other hand finding someone like Edward is beyond hard because I don't know a guy and never have met one who is kool with his Fiance making out with another man who happens to want her. Plus the way he is itself is amazing. Edward is only One. There are Millions of Jacob's out there and I can name so many that I know personally.
awesome quotationz ....:) the game is not over yet....:)
so continue guys....:)
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

That's why he is special. You can find so many guys like Jake forget the fact that he is a werewolf but look at the personalty.
Finding someone who is your best friend, tries to steal you from your boyfriend, hits on in front of him, & takes advantage of your friendship.

On the other hand finding someone like Edward is beyond hard because I don't know a guy and never have met one who is kool with his Fiance making out with another man who happens to want her. Plus the way he is itself is amazing. Edward is only One. There are Millions of Jacob's out there and I can name so many that I know personally.
 tell me guys in ur world till now did u meet any friend who could do simply anything for you even after knowing that he or she will get nothing back from the other. so jake is like that.
u must have heard the saying that a lover is easy to get but a best friend who can do simply anything for u unconditionally is something that is very rare to find.
when u guys find such a friend as jake in ur life, then go on to say that jake is someone easy to get...........no offence to anyone but seriously people crave for loyal friends so a loyal n faithful frnd like jake is extremely rare to get.

if u see u have famous series like laila majnu, romeo juliet n other love stories where the lovers can do anything for each other but i dont think there has been any famous series circling around two very best friends that made it down to history........u noe why? coz true friends are hard to get.