Famous Quotations from twilight...:) - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Well said Ayysha!!!!!!
I started to feel a little dizzy, apparently a full-scale panic attack on the way. I sat down on the cool tile floor in my big towel and put my head between my knees. I prayed he wouldn't decide to come look for me before I could pull myself together. I could imagine what he would think if he saw me going to pieces this way. It wouldn't be hard for him to convince himself that we were making a mistake.
Bella
You shouldn't be able to do any of this. You shouldn't be so… so rational. You shouldn't be able to stand here discussing this with me calmly and coolly. And, much more than any of that, you should not have been able to break off mid-hunt with the scent of human blood in the air. Even mature vampires have difficulty with that – we're always careful of where we hunt so as not to put ourselves in the path of temptation. Bella, you're behaving like you're decades rather than days old.
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 21, p.420
He kissed me back, but not in a way that made me think I was winning. It was more like he was being careful not to hurt my feelings; he was completely, maddeningly in control of himself.
Bella
You have no idea how loud your little fantasies are. It's like you're shouting them at me.
           -Edward Cullen,Eclipse

You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that we're natural enemies and that you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you.
          -Edward Cullen,Eclipse
Bella! I'm losing my mind over here.
Edward Cullen, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 7, p.123
From that first little touch, the whole world had shifted. Where before there was just one thing I could not live without, now there were two. There was no division – my love was not split between them now; it wasn't like that. It was more like my heart had grown, swollen up to twice its size in that moment. All that extra space, already filled. The increase was almost dizzying.
Bella Breaking Dawn, Chapter 7, p.132
Monsters are not a joke, Bella.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse, e not a joke, Bella.

If I'd never left, you wouldn't feel the need to go risk your life to comfort a dog.
Edward Cullen, Eclipse,
That's Edward. He's gorgeous, of course, but don't waste your time. He doesn't date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him.
Jessica Stanley