Famous Quotations from twilight...:) - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Sometimes I have a problem with my temper, Bella.
Edward Cullen
Originally posted by disha_sen

tell me guys in ur world till now did u meet any friend who could do simply anything for you even after knowing that he or she will get nothing back from the other. so jake is like that.
u must have heard the saying that a lover is easy to get but a best friend who can do simply anything for u unconditionally is something that is very rare to find.
when u guys find such a friend as jake in ur life, then go on to say that jake is someone easy to get...........no offence to anyone but seriously people crave for loyal friends so a loyal n faithful frnd like jake is extremely rare to get.

if u see u have famous series like laila majnu, romeo juliet n other love stories where the lovers can do anything for each other but i dont think there has been any famous series circling around two very best friends that made it down to history........u noe why? coz true friends are hard to get.

totally agree with u especially the part in red
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

🤣 Nice Joke. You make me laugh. Loyal!! 🤣
🤣

🥺  What does that meeaann?
Note

When i wrote my comment, i was being civil and rooting for both guys which is why i said some nice stuff about both.
Both guys are amazing in diff ways and we have to respect that. Edward and Jacob are unique in their own ways. If someone like Edward is hard to find because of his love, morals and gentleman-ness...😕 then someone like Jacob is hard to find because of how loyal he is no matter what and his ability to control his emotions enough so that he doesn't hurt someone reallllyy BADLY.

Have you all understood? Please do NOT bash the characters or start an arugement over it because it's useless and it instigates others to start as well. So please...STOP!

*Jot*
^^ Are you talking about Me! I'm Sorry ðŸ˜­
^LOL. Ayysha, of course not. I was talking EVERYBODY. Honestly. Aww *hug* You're finally crying. For once it's you. Good. *Smirks*
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

^LOL. Ayysha, of course not. I was talking EVERYBODY. Honestly. Aww *hug* You're finally crying. For once it's you. Good. *Smirks*

😭😭😭😭 
😭