Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

These quotes always bring this goofy smile on my lips and these are my favorite ATM !

"Your hair looks like a haystack .... But I like it."

"So that's it. You won't sleep with me until we're married."
Technically, I can't ever sleepwith you."
"Very Mature, Edward."

harsha plz write quotations on the post
Edited by naughtynihi19 - 13 years ago
EMERSONisanASS thumbnail

Originally posted by: naughtynihi19

harsha m da only person whose writing the quotes...plz co-operate wi me teehee😭

EMERSONisanASS thumbnail
You listen to me, Edward Cullen. I am not pretending anything for your sake, okay? I didn't even know there was a reason to make you feel better until you started being all miserable. I've never been so happy in all my life – I wasn't this happy when you decided that you loved me more than you wanted to kill me, or the first morning I woke up and you were there waiting for me… Not when I heard your voice in the ballet studio, or when you said 'I do' and I realized that, somehow, I get to keep you forever. Those are the happiest memories I have, and this is better than any of it. So just deal with it.
Bella
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^Um, maybe you want to put all your quotes in one post? Because posting a new post for each quote is sort of like spamming and it also looks like your trying to increase your number of posts. :]
disha_sen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

<font size="2"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">IDK! I am just crying lol.😆.

Oh and Also I second Jot Stop comparing Edward&Jacob seriously this was about quotes who ever started this thing about Jacob&Edward in this thread is going on my bad book. *Frowns*
</font></font>

hey harsha sory to say bt u also seconded some1s view tat a guy lyk edward is one in a milion bt some1 lyk jake is easy to find.so in d true sense u were d 1 who startd d comparison betwen jake n ed.sory 4 being rude lyk tat bt take a luk at ur coment on page 4 of ths topic n u l noe wat i mean.so nt being able to take tat i gave my view bt i never went out to bash edward by sayin somethng of wat u said abt jake. Tat coment instigatd me to defend jake bt i gave my POV in a peaceful maner without including edward in it. so in short i only defended my side without atacking d opposite side wich some others here didnt. N if defending my side is a crime then hold me guilty.Edited by disha_sen - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: disha_sen

hey harsha sory to say bt u also seconded some1s view tat a guy lyk edward is one in a milion bt some1 lyk jake is easy to find.so in d true sense u were d 1 who startd d comparison betwen jake n ed.sory 4 being rude lyk tat bt take a luk at ur coment on page 4 of ths topic n u l noe wat i mean.so nt being able to take tat i gave my view bt i never went out to bash edward by sayin somethng of wat u said abt jake. Tat coment instigatd me to defend jake bt i gave my POV in a peaceful maner without including edward in it. so in short i only defended my side without atacking d opposite side wich some others here didnt. N if defending my side is a crime then hold me guilty.

Disha Why do you think I think Jot got upset because of me?
Also Just to be clear I did NOT start this someone said something about Jacob being something and I am sorry but you can't always ask the Edward fans to hold back. If you guys can say Jacob is all that I think we have the same right. And also Never in this forum have I ever said 'I never compare' or 'I am always following rules' If I have please tell me where. Also I never bashed Jacob and I never rubbed it in that Edward Is a better lover or whatever. Also someone said someone like Edward can't be found and I just agreed, but then some jacob fans jumped in comparing .

I am not saying you all are at fault and NOT me. So Please don't point your finger out on me.
ROBlicious. thumbnail

FUNNY ECLIPSE EDWARD QUOTES

"Well… don't be offended, but you smell like a dog." (Page 144)

"How can someone so tiny by so annoying?" (Page 268)

"I'm the only one who has permission to hold you hostage, remember?" (Page 427)

"You know, Jacob, if it weren't for the fact that we're natural enemies and that you're also trying to steal away the reason for my existence, I might actually like you." (Page 503)

"Jasper shows up, covered in battle scars, towing this little freak who greets them all by name, knows everything about them, and wants to know which room she can move into." (Page 302) 🤣

"Bella. Would you please stop trying to take your clothes off?" (Page 450) ☺️🤣

"I was all braced for the wrath that was going to put grizzlies to shame, and this is what I get? I should infuriate you more often." (Page 186)

"But if you ever bring her back damaged again — and I don't care whose fault it is; I don't care if she merely trips, or if a meteor falls out of the sky and hits her in the head — if you return her to me in less than the perfect condition that I left her in, you will be running with three legs. Do you understand that, mongrel?" (Page 340)

*ANGRY EDWARD = SEXY*

"I wasn't about to send you off alone. With your luck, not even the black box would survive." (Page 88)

1. "I don't see you making yourself useful. Why don't you go fetch a space heater or something?" (Page 489) 🤣

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[-----Guys, I was NOT targeting at one person...i was talking to everybody. (Note: Page 6)
And Ayysha...you know it's not you, dude if it were, i'd be literally yelling at you. LOL So cheer up guys and use this thread as it was orginally made for!

*Jot*]

How come my one other comment was taken to start an arguement but this one was clearly ignored? I think we should get this post closed. Because apparently one note that says to stop all this isn't enough. I'm really upset you guys. And i'm pretty sure so is the person who made this post. Sorry to him or her. :(

*Jot*

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_sen

tell me guys in ur world till now did u meet any friend who could do simply anything for you even after knowing that he or she will get nothing back from the other. so jake is like that.
u must have heard the saying that a lover is easy to get but a best friend who can do simply anything for u unconditionally is something that is very rare to find.
when u guys find such a friend as jake in ur life, then go on to say that jake is someone easy to get...........no offence to anyone but seriously people crave for loyal friends so a loyal n faithful frnd like jake is extremely rare to get.

if u see u have famous series like laila majnu, romeo juliet n other love stories where the lovers can do anything for each other but i dont think there has been any famous series circling around two very best friends that made it down to history........u noe why? coz true friends are hard to get.

I don't get one thing. Why are my comments ALWAYS twisted around into something I don't even think of?
First Of All No one talked about Bella in this thread and without Bella Your Jacob can't make the history if you are relying on friendship.
Also I really don't want to comment on your thoughts for Jake because I seriously am not in the mood to have my words twisted again into something that barely crosses my mind.

Edward is Edward.
Jacob is Jacob.

Period.

rob_ian thumbnail
I said sorry guys
Its not Ayysha's fault.I know its my fault😭😭😭😭😭😭
I shouldn't have said that
Plz dont bash with each other
And I believe Jacob is Jacob
Edward is Edward
Sorrrrry once again