yes
no
maybe
don't know
yes,as this will increase goodwill between pak and india
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hello all

the chote ustad seasons could alternate between india and pakistan this would increase good will between the two countries and create ambassodrs for peace which do not rely on the political system.

please enlighten
i thnk it will be good, as it will increase the relationship a bt! we all wnt peace! Edited by Mazzy101 - 13 years ago
yes chote ustad should come in pakistan
itz a production of Amul n Star Plus..dun think dey'd want 2 take de show anywhere other than deir own sets..I personally wud prefer it in pakista cuz.dat'd b sumthin new n different.
thank you guys for ur comments i think the show coming to pakistan is the step in the right direction
yes it should be held in pakistan.

hm...........i personally wud luv 4 da next season 2 be held in pakistan.........but abhi pakistan ki halaath nahi sahi.....so by God's grace hopefully l8er onwards den yah sure!!!!!

yh i hope it is held in my land as i too want peace.! 🤗
There was a show going to held in the near future on GeoTV of Chote Ustaad.  I think one of the mentors of Chote Ustaad is Amanat Ali.  I do not have the details of the show, format etc. and when it is starting.
I saw pictures of rehearsal of the show.  one of the Ustaad is Fahad who took part in CH 2010 in India.